Thankyou to my bum kickers!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
You know who you are!

And the result is???????????? 2.5lbs off, my 2 stone sticker and Slimmer of The Week!

Judi that is amazing. What do you think is the secret of your success? Any tips greatly receivedxx

Bloody brilliant Judi! Sounds like we gave you what you needed eh? 2.5lbs is fab. I hope my kicking gets me similar results next week. No chance for this week, but next...

WELL DONE :D

2.5 off dude. AND SOTW!!! Yeeerrrrrrrrrsss!! :D :D :D (as we say here in Liverpool)

Did you get any cool basket goodies that you wouldn't normally buy?

Wow wtg hun, keep it up wooohoooooo :0clapper::D Just hope i had good week on thursday

Thanks everyone!
Oh Rosie, there's no secret to losing weight! Read your book, do a food diary,(I have a notebook and I still write everything down, plus how I feel and any exercise I've done.) Be honest with yourself and WANT to do it! And of course in good and bad times, come on here to encourage other people and ask for help when you are struggling. (And look what happens!) This forum makes SO much difference. Without all the "kicks" last week I would still be fannying around!
Vixxster, I shared the fruit last night, and got half a dozen pieces, it was a very quiet night! But at least it was all quality stuff! I hate it when you get manky stuff! I have a nice collection of SW bags now! But it was the stickers that really did it for me!

WOWOWOW great result Judi, you just keep writting down in that note book everyday and see the results. You are an total insperation to us all with your mind set and determination. Well done hunxx

Wow!!!! Well done on such a fantstic week's weight loss Hun!!

Stay motivated and long may the losses continue!!!

xxx

Back