THAT DOES IT

amethyst

Banned
gained 5 pound in 1 day of eating sunday..

yesterday all i had was chicken, lettuce, and 1 soup plus 4 litres of water and i gained another 2 pound

so p'd off

Know i am going to gain about a stone maybe 2 now next week when i am away..

took ages to even lose 2 pound, 4 weeks to be exact and now i have gained 7 pounds?

got no shakes here just soups and i have a sweet tooth... cdc is away so i can not change the banana shakes i have and despise :( :cry:

sorry neede to moan.

terrified!!

i am now just having 3 soups up untill the day i go away.. and perhaps not eat when i am away...... urghhhhh

its only probably because your body has restored its glycogen and that weighs about 4-5 pounds so its not going to be fat that you've put on just water! don't fret honestly it will be fine xxx

Awwww Look dont be getting worked up about it. HAve you enough soups to do this week until you go on holidays? If so just have them and your water and the scales will be moving down in no time :) There is no point in letting this ruin your hoilday go enjoy it and get straight back to it when you come back, and dont do a becky and arse around for a few weeks :(

ah bless you, it's soul destroying when you see a gain. but stick with your soups till your hols. go away and have a fab time then get straight back on it when you come home and it will be gone in no time xx

yesterday all i had was chicken, lettuce, and 1 soup plus 4 litres of water and i gained another 2 pound.

This won;t help you. Unless you have your 3 CD units a day (even with the chicken and lettuce) your body will go into starvation mode.

Not sure if this will help or not (and maybe too late) but i had to take some very strong painkillers last night as i hurt my shoulder yesterday afternoon. They were making me feel very sick (they are quite harsh on the tummy) so i ate some real food. Not a lot but there was some carbs involved. I wasnt particularly happy about doing it but i didnt want to be sick either.
However, just in case, i'm not, no way José, getting on those scales today. In fact i wont get back on them til Saturday (when i like to have a midweek check). If i have temporarily gained due to that small meal then i dont want to know about it and by the weekend, things should have resolved themselves. I dont want the scales messing with my head & my determination - and i know its so difficult not to weigh, i'm a serial scale-hopper :eek:

Leave the scales to gather dust for a few days, get right back on it and i bet you'll be ok x

Just enjoy your holiday and worry later . I guess you will put on say 5 pounds from your holiday but i'm sure you will sort it out ! Just have a good time , enjoy your flight as its your first time , where in greece are you going i know some people going tomorrow .

thanks guys.. but 7 pound in 2 days? and i hardly at anything yesterday its so disheartening... i will gain about a stone with a week of eating.. :(

just had my first soup, and am gluging the water down, even if i lose this 7 pounds ive gained by the time i go away ..

we are off to hilkidi (sp) staying at grecotel pella beach :)

Back