THAT dress shenanigans....

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
well here's a story about the Julien MacDonald dress i was getting for the wedding in July...

i went to the metro centre last night for a "back-up" dress incase the other doesn't fit... i'm pleased i went... i could only get into size 18 dresses so i don't think i will be in this 16 dress by 2 weeks time even though it's been ordered!

i had a hell of a time at one point, tried on a lovely debut dress which was brown and boned, it had some netting under so was like a ball gown... it fitted lovely but when it came to taking the dress off, that it another story... the zip got stuck! completely stuck!!!

in the end i had to get an assistent (well 3 tried) and had to be cut out of the dress!!! it was soooo embarrassing!! and i was already feeling so unhappy as i felt fat and being cut out of a dress made me feel even more fat, although it fitted perfect...

anyway... better day today, went to sunderland with my mam and found a lovely turquoise dress in monsoon, looked fab but didn't think it was me iykwim...

after much looking i ventured into debenhams and picked up this dress, which didn't look much on the hanger... but i put it on facing away from the mirror, and my mams jaw dropped... so i turned around and looked in the mirror, and it looks amazing - no lumps and bumps! i then began to cry because i found the perfect fitting dress... it is so beautiful... it's a size 18 but hey it's loose, i don't care... i don't think anything smaller would fit on my chest and it wouldn't touch the floor... i love it:

20080509_008010720188_LRG.JPG

Chocolate and ivory leaf print maxi dress

looks more black than chocolate...

so i've got that dress, my lovely black satin heels and a little black clutch bag from Faith... i'm so happy

and i wanted to share it with you all :eek::p:eek:

i did love the purple one, but this one is just as nice (if not more!) u will look fab
xxx

Its beautiful,

You will look stunning in it.

Aww thrilled you found the dress of your dreams and it is gorgeous, you will look fab and we want to see pics!

xx

oh the pics will be out in bundles georgie... i can't believe i cried in the changing rooms but the distress of last nights shopping i think it had just built up inside...

i love the dress so much and i have a secret weapon Spanx! they are fab at hiding my sins... wear them from just under my boobs to half way down my thighs they are quality:

they are amazing... but a killer to get on lol

oh the pics will be out in bundles georgie... i can't believe i cried in the changing rooms but the distress of last nights shopping i think it had just built up inside...

i love the dress so much and i have a secret weapon Spanx! they are fab at hiding my sins... wear them from just under my boobs to half way down my thighs they are quality:

they are amazing... but a killer to get on lol

Never worry about crying, laughing or generally shreaking in changing rooms, I've done em all!!

Gotta love Spanx! xx

Beautiful dress, you lucky thing! xx

Back