that time of the month

Emmajoyce

Will be a skinny mini!
Hi all Im on my first week of sw and Im due my totm in the next day or so, Im really worried cos i really don't want to gain any weight on my first weeks weigh in, has any body got any suggestions that might help?

i always have the same issues with TOTM so no suggestions here other than as long as you stick to the plan 100% the results will show at some point. try not to let it get you down, things us women have to go through hey! x

Look, if that happens then it is not the end of the world - nobody died you just put on weight, you know that it is linked to your period and you know that it will come off again immediately afterwards. Try not to get emotionally invested in what the scales say each week because there will be weeks when you sts or gain even though you have been 100%. Just accept it for what it is and look forward to an even bigger loss the following week.

Don't worry Hun, I had totm my first week and still lost 7.5lbs in my first week. I have found once I stick to the plan 100% and still drink loads of water during this week each month then it doesn't effect my losses :)

Hiya

I've had my totm since being on plan, I think if you stick to the plan 100% and drink plenty of fluids and you should be ok, if you stay the same or gain, it will come off the next week. Boo xx

Back