That TIME of the month

gja

HI all,
I have got to own up I have been nibbling a little!
It is totm coming on monday. I am on my 6th week of ss and lost the first time round as was on my 2nd week.
I know I should not but I hoped on scales today and so far have put half a pound on!!!:(:( So I am determind to stop nibbling now.
My weigh in is monday should I expect to loose stay the same or add????:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

Hi there - Don't despair! You still have 4 whole days to lose weight ;). Keep drinking water, no nibbling, stick with your CD products and the weight WILL come off :D. YOu did well last time with your TOTM, so no reason why you can't do it again. Good luck!

Soon2bslimmer x :)

Theres no reason why you shouldn't lose as long as:

You stop picking now
You keep up your water
Stop scale hopping and upsetting yourself pre weigh in.

Bear in mind TOTM you can retain a wee bit of water too, so don't panic come weigh in if the scales a bit skew wiff.

Are you not getting close to a 810 week now anyway? Looking at your stats you are not far from goal now!

What about planning for a higher week, say 22+ or 810 if TOTM rolls around again, that way its legitimate picking that won't throw you off plan.

darl, my TOTM is due and yesterday evening i STUPIDLY hopped on the scales and weighed in at HALF A STONE more than i did on Tuesday AM despite being 100% SS. this morning i weighed myself and it had all gone and more so it was all water retention. So don't scale hop! drink lots of water and don't pick and i bet you still lose.

Hi gals, sorry going off track from the topic!
But just a quick querie to eyeontheprize.....Just noticed ur start weight etc and you've done so well and inspiring me to do as well. Was is a tough journey thru the last 4-5 months, i'm only on day 3 and finding it not too bad but hope the determination doesnt disappear!!.

Hi gals, sorry going off track from the topic!
But just a quick querie to eyeontheprize.....Just noticed ur start weight etc and you've done so well and inspiring me to do as well. Was is a tough journey thru the last 4-5 months, i'm only on day 3 and finding it not too bad but hope the determination doesnt disappear!!.

Hiya Shlinz, thank you very much! that's so sweet. I too found the first 3 days not too bad, and once i was in ketosis it was pretty easy. There was the odd temptation, but if your head is in the right place (and it sounds like it is!) then the weeks will fly by and before you know it you will be 1, 2, 3, 4 stone lighter etc. It does drop off fast at first, and i found that the hardest bit is when you have smaller losses some weeks (i only lost 8.5lbs in my 3rd month) not to let it get to you, look at the bigger picture and not to let it derail you.

i think it helped me that i work at a pub on weekends and don't have kids, so i don't have to cook for anyone and i avoided all the nights out where i would have previously chowed down on a curry and 10 pints. but everyone has different challenges (mine is that my OH still loves eating all our favourite foods in massive quantities, right in front of me!) and you learn to deal with them in your own way.

I also found it a good oppurtunity to step back and examine my eating habits, why i have such massive portions and couldnt stop when i was full etc. I think if you look at CD SS like its a trial/punishment then you will find it harder to resist food, but if you look at is a temporary oppurtunity then you will do really well!

thats all just my opinion though, and things i have realised from my experience :) good luck! x

I do feel as though i'm in the right frame of mind to do it (its as if somethings switched in my mind) it's the first time i've tried a diet like this, so ommiting food altogether seems to be working!
My hubby's supportive in this, he has his dinner before I come home every night so as not to tempt me so thats been good.

I'm with you on the portion sizes etc. I used to eat as much if not more than my hubby...not good! I would never leave anything on the plate and want more.
But it's all changing for the better and will hopefully see big results soon.

you will do for sure, keep us updated of your losses and how you are getting on! x

Back