That will teach me.....

Moleymole

Nicki xxx
Sam has desperately wanted a chinese since he got home and won't order one without me having one as its not really worth it. So I said he could have one takeaway on xmas eve. We decided not to do this and to buy some chinese food from supermarket, so we decided to have it last night - I only had a bit and boy am I suffering :( I was sick about half hour after eating it and now I have the other !! Feel ok now its all out of my system so it obviously too rich for me as hubs is fine and he had the same.

So the moral of the story don't eat rich food when you have SS/SS+ for 11 weeks !!!!

Will be sticking to my lovely protein today ! officially hate carbs ! :sigh:
weight hasn't gone up though ha ha !!

Oh what a bummer!!!!

Looks like my plans for eating drinking and being merry on Peter's RNR are out the window lol

Hope u feel better chick.... Suppose it's good in a way as now you know your body functions so much better on plain nutritious food and u will leave the processed crap behind!

Sans waist line will benefit anyway hehe xxxxx

Sam's lost a stone (half of it since he got home) aswell so he is still bloody lighter than me by 3lb grrrr

Yeah my body just doesnt like the crap now which is fab really and tbh I felt so sluggish and my belly bloated to about 6 months pregnant it was yucky yucky !!! sticking to my good food now - I'm having an SS+ day today cos just cant face food ! lots of water for me :)

Oh that's fab about Sam!!! Well done mr mole!!

But... Secretly feed him so he puts 4lbs on Hahah

Yeha that's really good and has given me hope!

I can imagine how bloated u felt!

I love feeling empty if that makes sense!

So can see me sticking to goodnfood to keep my body working as I want it and not laden down with carb loaded fatty crap!!

The thought of a pizza or anything makes mr feel sick haha xxx

thanks for the tip!! I'll probably have forgotten it by the time I get back to food! Hope you are feeling better today ;-)

Back