Thats it! Im taking control!

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
Morning all,

I'm back, taking control of what I eat and feeling positive about it! Ive gone off the rails for the past few weeks and I dont want to do it anymore. The food I was eating was making me feel so sick and run down so im really looking forward to getting my cooking gear out again and making good decent food. Going on holiday in four weeks so really want to lose as much as I can before then!

Probably going to be lurking about, asking atupid questions etc! Feel like a noob again!

I'm not going to class anymore, doing it from home, so wish me luck lol.

Also, am i right in thinking you have to have 1/3 super free even on red and green days now?

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Hey well done you for being so motavated! Where are you off to on holiday? AS for the red day question, i'm a newbie and just stick to EE or green so not sure to be honest xx

Hiya Lindsay, i'm off to Hong Kong for 10 days. OH has family there so meeting them for some of it and doing the touristy thing for the rest of it. Just dont want to go there and put even more weight on! I will weigh on Friday and update my ticker as it's probably out by a good half stone!

Busted, indeed I do like cherry toms. I have Quorn lasanga tonight so will have more cherry toms with that and maybe some onions, but thats all I could proably muster up!

roasted onions are delicious - v sweet... bung 'em in t'oven with the lasagne

Back