That's it......

Cuddly

Hi everyone that's it I've reached my goal weight, 17 weeks and 3st 2lb gone for good! Thanks everyone for the fab posts that have kept me going for the past 4 months you are all truely inspirational. Jill x

Thanks girls, you're both doing really well. x

Well done. There is light at the end of the tunnel. lol x

Yes there is and you will soon be there believe me.

very well done hun!

well done on reaching your target, that's so good to hear, not far off myself and it seems to be a slow last lap!!
xx

Well done cuddly.....and for sticking to it for so long. I was going to stop this weekend as I was getting tired of it, and only lost 2lbs this week. Just reading your post, inspired me again to continue for a few more weeks instead so hopefully I will be closer to my goal before I stop. Good luck with maintenance!!

:wow: what an achievement.. you should be proud of yourself :) really inspiring xxxxxx

wow thats fantastic! congratulations!!!
hope you feel proud of yourself!

Congratulations!! now the hard work begins...... trying to maintain your lovely new shape. Good Luck xx

Hi glad I've spurd some of you on, just like others did for me on my journey. I will get after photos done this week then hopefully find a way to transfer them on to Mini Mins - not too clever with the technical side of things lol.

Back