Thats just what i needed!

stn haylz

I just wanted to share this...
I have been to uni this morning and after not seeing anyone for a few months as we have been out in practice (student nurses!) everyone was shocked at the new me! I know i have only lost 5.5lbs, but i have ditched my geeky specs for contacts, dyed my hair and slapped on the fake tan, not to mention i am now in a size 16 clothes!! :D

I feel fab and everyone was saying that i had ost weight, its exactly what i needed as i had been struggling with my diet.
Thankfully having people compliment me has made me even more determined!
WI tonight hope it goes well!!
Keep up the great work everyone:flirt2:

Ah you know what that is CONFIDENCE you have more,well done you :D
No one has anything to me and Ive lost nearly 1.5 stones :cry:
Keep it up imagion by end of summer how good they will say you have done then xx

That's fab! Its such a great feeling when people comment on your weight loss. My neighbours have noticed ive lost weight, they told me not to lose anymore, but i know thats just them being friendly lol.. My brother on the other hand didnt notice a thing.. i saw him the day before i started dieting and 3 months on he didn't notice looool oh well never mind hey! Men for ya i guess!

Good luck with your weigh in tonight :)x

Lol my parents have remarked Ive lost weight (so that doesnt count lol) and my boyfriend "wow I can feel your ribs now" which Im also not counting, still awaiting other people to notice :)

Great stuff :D

We feel great when we lose weight so take more pride in how we look, which also makes us more confident which is attractive to others who notice us more - positive cycle. Well done and carry on the good work

well done you! i think a nice tan fake or real always makes me feel better & i know what you mean about glasses, i really dont get on with mine so contacts it is! its great that pple have noticed x

Back