The 100k step challenge!

Yesterday was pants! I did 4185 steps.... I know every little helps but....

I didn't walk Pickle that far as I was slightly squiffy by the time the evening came arround. I need to stay sober for a little while!!!!!! Now to get some more steps under my belt today. Might even take PIckle for a walk this afternoon.

Congrats to all you there out in cyber~land

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Hello!!

Quick update... my total for yesterday (Sun) was 6634 which makes my total after 8 days to be ... 71692. Getting there :)

OMG curlz, you are human :D hope you had a nice well earned rest.

well done nemesis :D

it all counts judith :D

Sun D3 - 11431
TSF - 30203

Todays steps = 6914 LOL NO i havent missed off any numbers!! :p

I missed this earlier... We are all entitled to lazy Sunday... now if today's total is low, then ill be writing to the Minimins Mods to check your account wasn't hacked :)

Great job all -- been fighting a dreadful cold. Cannot remember the last time I posted, but I have been wearing the pedometer. Saturday's and Sunday's added to ticker (as I found the paper on which I wrote the numbers) -- 5,815 and 7,362. Something, not much -- and I am not expecting much until I improve some.

Great job all -- been fighting a dreadful cold. Cannot remember the last time I posted, but I have been wearing the pedometer. Saturday's and Sunday's added to ticker (as I found the paper on which I wrote the numbers) -- 5,815 and 7,362. Something, not much -- and I am not expecting much until I improve some.

I'm going to sound like Tesco and say... every little helps :)

I missed this earlier... We are all entitled to lazy Sunday... now if today's total is low, then ill be writing to the Minimins Mods to check your account wasn't hacked :)
Ha ha ha LOL...couldnt rep you for that tho chuck,have to spread it around first!! :D

I don't know how to rep people :( I am a little clueless at times!!

Day 7 2ND GO AROUND

Still unwell -- 4,837 (So, it looks like I might do the 100,000 in two weeks verses the minimum 10 days that it should be -- lots of room for improvement).

I don't know how to rep people :( I am a little clueless at times!!

On the bottom left-hand side of other peoples' posts there are little scales (like those the represent "justice"). You click on those and it opens a box with a place to type your comment. I only leave positive "rep" because "if you can't say anthing nice..." and because someone once contacted me to ask if I was the person who left the "rep", I now add my name. When you check your "rep" it will link to post for which you were "repped", but it does not tell you who made the comment.

Also, once you have left "rep" for someone you cannot "rep" them again until you have "repped" enough other people. I've not figured out what that number is -- I hope this helps.

just a quickie tonight, got a WI looming
4.gif

good one yesterday :D

Mon D4 - 17879
TSF - 48082

just a quickie tonight, got a WI looming
4.gif

good one yesterday :D

Mon D4 - 17879
TSF - 48082

Good luck with the weigh in! Fab step total for Monday.

thanks MinnieMel i am jumping for joy, i lost 3lbs and altogether i've lost 3 stone :D

well done everyone :D

might aswell put my points down as i won't be doing much more tonight.

Tues D5 - 11495
TSF - 59577

Last edited:
thanks MinnieMel i am jumping for joy, i lost 3lbs and altogether i've lost 3 stone :D

well done everyone :D

might aswell put my points down as i won't be doing much more tonight.

Mon D5 - 11495
TSF - 59577

That is awesome! Three pounds made you hit 3 stone off! and another day fo a good stepping!

Yesterday's steps a bit better: 10,774!

As DD is off from school due to the strike -- I am hoping to get some shopping and walking in with her.

great stepping MinnieMel :D
enjoy your shopping trip.

great stepping MinnieMel :D
enjoy your shopping trip.

I was impressed as that was mostly from going up and down the stairs putting away laundry. It never seems to end! *sigh*

Still unwell -- 4,837 (So, it looks like I might do the 100,000 in two weeks verses the minimum 10 days that it should be -- lots of room for improvement).

On the bottom left-hand side of other peoples' posts there are little scales (like those the represent "justice"). You click on those and it opens a box with a place to type your comment. I only leave positive "rep" because "if you can't say anthing nice..." and because someone once contacted me to ask if I was the person who left the "rep", I now add my name. When you check your "rep" it will link to post for which you were "repped", but it does not tell you who made the comment.

Also, once you have left "rep" for someone you cannot "rep" them again until you have "repped" enough other people. I've not figured out what that number is -- I hope this helps.

That helped alot! Thanks :) x

Good stepping Ladies!!

I haven't had the chance to post my steps for Monday and Tuesday and i have missed the daily catch up! Not to worry i'm back now :)

I don't have the individual totals for the days as i forgot to reset it do for the 2 days combined it was 18662, starting to improve! Doing a double shift tomorrow and going away for the day shopping on Friday so hoping that will finish off my challenge and i can start afresh and do better :) x

Back