The 100k step challenge!

thanks Mel and curlz :D

coming round now thanks :)
went shopping yesterday and visited my daughter but was really tired when i got home.
not going out today ,it's raining and horrible so going to get some jobs done,finish wrapping and have a go at just dance 3.

4) Sun - 10499

Steps for Monday 19/12 = 12,343 (Merry Hill Mall)

I think this was day 2 of my 4th go 'round.

mondays stepping was quite good, was quite busy and then did my santa run lol

5) mon - 11828

mondays stepping was quite good, was quite busy and then did my santa run lol

5) mon - 11828

Good Steps!

So, did you catch Santa? ;)

i was so good nearly took his job lol :D

had a good couple of days and out again today, had to buy some clothes they had started to fall off lol. i've bought three pair of 12's jeans and 2 pairs of 10's , the 10's fit but are a little snug so should be perfect when i reach goal :D

6) Tues - 10634
7) Wed - 17313
so far - 81860

well i had a stonking day yesterday and wasn't quite up to 100k so i did some jogging on the spot lol. (went over a bit cos i couldn't remember how many i needed)

i have done it in 8 days :woohoo: my lowest since starting. :D

day 8 wed - 18524
total - 100384

not going to be able to do the 300k by tomorrow cos of a few glitches so going to extend it until new years eve.

not going to do another 100k challenge until new years day now because i'm not wearing my pedometer christmas day and boxing day.
hopefully we will see everyone back doing the challenge in the new year and maybe some new faces.

hope everyone has a great christmas :D

Hello Ladies,

Just dropping in to say have a great Christmas Day!!

Got myself a new pedometer and will be starting afresh on Boxing Day! Can't wait :)

Take care all xx

I have a weight watchers pedometer and have just signed up again do will be counting my steps too. I have a walk I do after school run that is nearly 3 miles do will aim to do that on school days

welcome shelley :wavey:

i'm starting back the day after new years day, will see you then :D

you'll meet the rest of us soon, they're a great lot :D

since i got back off my hols and started the stepping challenge it's really helped my weightloss, hope it does the same for you :D

LOL it will help mine too once i get back on the wagon!!!

Just to let everyone know im not recording anymore steps till Monday 2nd Jan when i start my diet ive walked over 1 million steps in 8wks!!..pretty chuffed with that :D:D:D see you all in the NY x

that's amazing curlz, well done :happy096:

i'm also back on the 2nd,see u then :D

well i finished my 300k step challenge yesterday, didn't track christmas day or boxing day so not too bad in 28 days, 4 days over target.

who knows i might try the million steps next :eek:

hello everyone :wavey:

hope you all had a great christmas and are ready to get stuck in :D

Put my pedomter back on... restarting with today. Got some Sketchers Shapers for Christmas... need to break those puppies in! :)

Back