The 100k step challenge!

Woooooooooooop Hello steppers...

I added yesterdays to my ticker only cos i want to see how many steps i walk this year!!LOL...erm wonder how many you can input onto it :confused:

Hope youve all had a fabby crimbo and new year...lotsa love me xx

Hi I thought I would join you all in your challenge. I have been using a thread over in Health & Fitness on my own so thought I would move over here with you lovely lot and enjoy and offer support!

I have been following the ww discovery points plan and walking to lose weight, and have lost 121lbs so far. I have found walking a great boost to my weight loss as well as feeling healtier/fitter. I had health issues and had to lose weight quickly, now I have recovered from my last operation in Sept and am back to my walking.

Happy New Year everyone! Jo x

Day 1: Mon 11811
Wow wow wow what an amazing weightloss well done chuck..enjoy yer star hunny ;) :D

hi Jo, glad you've joined us :wavey:

awesome weight loss hun, you've done amazing.

happy new year :D

thanks for the challenge , my son bought me a pedometer for christmas but i didnt know what a good step count per day should look like . I am so up for this challenge now , although as a huge car user it may take me time to reach the 100k but i am aiming for it.
monday 3100
tuesday 7440

hi sally :wavey:

great steps girls :D

1) sun - 9434
2) mon - 8817
3) tues - 15933
TSF - 34184

thanks Jo :D

i've had a good new year so far with the steps, hoping to carry it on through the year.

Evening steppers..just adding step total so far since sunday...im back at work tomoz so should have good results again :D

Sun-7,568
Mon-12,126
Tues-10,526
Weds-16,423

Bye for now x

that's brilliant jo , you're much braver than me :D

not felt myself today,had some skittles at cinema last night and i'm thinking something in them has made me feel weary and quite down, that's not me at all.

will be having a nice walk into town tomorrow so should get some nice steps in :D

thanks Jo :D

those steps are on the lowish side for curlz, wait til she gets back to work, shes amazing :D (i want to be like curlz :cool:)

feeling a lot better today, going to a chinese buffet tonight even though i've not enough pps left :sign0007:
i'll be about 13 over so need activity points, big walk tomorrow me thinks.

4) wed - 7584
TSF - 41768

Hi Ladies,

Welcome, Kernow Jo. Amazing losses and fab steps. You'll be giving Curlz a run for her title of StepMaster!

Woooooooooooop Hello steppers...

I added yesterdays to my ticker only cos i want to see how many steps i walk this year!!LOL...erm wonder how many you can input onto it :confused:

Hope youve all had a fabby crimbo and new year...lotsa love me xx

Just go ahead and put infinity in... you know you'll just keep on, keeping on. ;)

Hi I thought I would join you all in your challenge. I have been using a thread over in Health & Fitness on my own so thought I would move over here with you lovely lot and enjoy and offer support!

I have been following the ww discovery points plan and walking to lose weight, and have lost 121lbs so far. I have found walking a great boost to my weight loss as well as feeling healtier/fitter. I had health issues and had to lose weight quickly, now I have recovered from my last operation in Sept and am back to my walking.

Happy New Year everyone! Jo x

Day 1: Mon 11811

Glad you've recovered from your op -- and as I already wrote: amazing losses, and great step totals.

Evening just adding today steps = 17,080 x

Stop taunting me...

Tuesday: 7,678 :cry:
Wednesday: 7393 :cry:
Thursday: fortgot to wear the pedo (had a boiler breakdown and was a bit stressed) :cry::sigh:

I'll be better... I promise.

Mel

well done Jo, two days steps on one day :D

don't usually go over my points but struggled to get my head into it this week for some reason.
just over a stone to lose now and it seems the most difficult , think i need to book a holiday lol

great steps curlz :D

glad to see you back Mel :D

5) Thurs - 10496
TSF - 52264

Hi everyone!

Told you I'd be back!

Great to see so many people taking up this challenge for the new year! Anyone made any resolutions?

I've been tracking my steps but not doing great so far:
Mon, Day 1: 4022
Tue, Day 2: 6051
Wed, Day 3: 6112
Thu, Day 4: 4835
Total so far: 21,020

I managed to put all the weight I lost before Christmas back again over the festive period, so I'm starting all over again :( However, I have been doing the 30 day shred (which I think I saw for the first time on this thread) which hopefully will help me get my fitness up and help me lose. It's not too bad after the first bout of cardio!

Need to think of ways to get walking more into my everyday routine, as being stuck at a desk all day isn't helping at all :( Anyone got ideas?

Hi everyone. Is it okay if i join you? Id love to see how many steps im doing daily and itll help me feel motivated. :)

Evening me lovlies just adding todays steps as im gonna be sitting watching the soaps shortly :D

Friday = 18,743 x

welcome back leigh :D

hi Beautiful.XTC and heres to a new me - glad to have you on board :wavey:

excellent steps for a relaxing day Jo :D

brilliant as always curlz :D

my steps were good today :cool:

6) friday - 15645
TSF - 67909

Great steps everyone :)

Fri, Day 5: 8316
Total so far: 29,336

Over target yesterday, walked into the city centre last night. Planned to walk back but it started raining :( I wish this weather would make up it's mind!

Should have a good day as I'm going shopping then walking to a friends house :)

Hi Can I join please? my mum treated me to a pedometre yesterday becuase I'd told her about this challenge and I was so excited but don't think I've done so well today! plan to do more tomorrow!!!

Day 1 (Saturday) : 4671 :sigh:

better luck tomorrow! :D

Back