The 100lb Diary

Sounds like a good day (both do but in different ways lol).
I'm thinking of giving a few EE days a try and having a little break from SP to mix things up a little. Definitely fancy some carby dinners.
Happy with my weigh in - 1.5lbs gone!

That's brilliant, it's great to keep racking up those losses, well done!

My day off may have had the desired effect. I was up to 14st 10 on Thursday morning after my bad day, and down to 14st 7.8 this morning. Which would be 2.5 stone lost exactly, just hoping I can keep it off until Monday.

You should definitely try EE for a bit, I couldn't live without my carbs! I seem to be potato mad this time around, I try to avoid too much pasta, especially just before weigh in.

I got a little chocolate bunny from M&S instead of an Easter egg, didn't even look at the calories... Have you got any nice plans for Easter?

2.5st is fantastic! You'll be fine on Monday I'm sure, lots of speed and a bit of gentle body magic over the weekend and it's in the bag ;)
My carb craving seems to only be an issue 1 week in every 4, if you know what I mean. Can't wait to lose enough for the mini pill, then I can just skip the sabotage week! Need my BMI to be under 35 for it, so I'm halfway to that goal from when I started.
Got myself a lovely chicken and bacon pasta salad from Lidl today, it was so good! Only 368 kcals as well but tastes like more :D I think it's 5 syns for the mayo in it, totally worth it.
I haven't got any Easter chocolate, probably for the best. Maybe I'll be in with a chance of Slimmer of the Week next Friday! Hah! I nearly bought myself something in Lidl (they had these cute chocolate Easter chickens) but opted to spend the extra on a better cut of steak instead.
No we haven't planned anything, not even a roast on Sunday! Maybe get the fire pit out and spend some time in the garden if it's nice enough. Not sure we'll be going anywhere over the bank holiday, the traffic gets so bad because of May Day celebrations and tourists etc. Have you got any plans?

Oh I know exactly what you mean, star week is a b*tch, haha. I'm sure you'll get your BMI down low enough in no time, you've done so well so far.

Good for you not getting any Easter chocolate, I was thinking of skipping it but I had promised myself a treat and I also like a treat for every 1/2 stone lost so I'm going for it. Maybe I'll just eat the bunny's head on Sunday. (I know I won't). Was gonna buy myself a new top or something but I made the mistake of going shopping yesterday and the number of kids running around the shops screaming was giving me a headache, I walked into shops and then straight back out again. No more shopping on school holidays for me!

No special plans for tomorrow either, got some gardening to do today so tomorrow I'm planning a chill day, watch the football in the afternoon and eat that bunny! Hope you get nice weather, I think it's gonna be a cold one here...

Well some friends turned up to visit yesterday so I didn't get to do my c25k, no way I'm using that treadmill in front of people! My bf ordered takeaway (huge burgers for all) I didn't have anything though I made myself steak and SW chips :) I did once again have a few drinks but hey it could have been worse I could have had burger too. Regretting it this morning though, my sister wants me to go with her to see a horse she wants to loan which is going to involve a long walk around the woods so she knows where she can hack and I'm hanging a bit :confused:
Hah I feel your pain on the shopping! I really like National Trust/English Heritage places but prefer to wait until term time to go. Hopefully you can get yourself something soon, you've done really well you should definitely treat yourself :)

Wow, I admire your willpower resisting the burgers, not sure I would have your strength!

You've earned a few drinks, got use your syns on something, shame about the morning after though, that's where I'm usually a right greedy pig! Hopefully the fresh air will blow away the cobwebs. Drink plenty of water and I'm sure you'll be fine.

Hope you have a lovely Easter!

Oh yeah I so badly wanted all the greasy sugary stuff yesterday morning, but just had fruit and quark before I went out. Got plenty of exercise trying to keep up with a horse around the hilly woods too!
I ended up going back to mums for a roast, but she's on SW too so no damage to report.
Hammered the treadmill today and feeling quite proud of myself - I've been worried about moving from week 3 to week 4 as it seemed like a big jump to me. So I thought I'd see how long I can jog for without stopping and I did 10 full minutes! And did a total of 20 with walking breaks in between :D
Friends have invited us out for a meal Wednesday, one of their birthdays, I'm a bit dubious about it so close to weigh day but I've been through the menu online and written down the best options, I can get 3 courses for under 1000 cals if I choose carefully and stick to diet Pepsi.
Hope you've had a good long weekend :)

Wow, 10 minutes jogging non stop is fantastic! It's amazing how quick you can build it up, isn't it? I've not been on the treadmill for a few weeks now, I'm not too bothered though, still doing plenty of walking and stairs. I just end up eating way more when I do the treadmill anyway!

If you can get 3 courses for under 1000 calories you're doing well, or maybe skip the starter and have a slightly nicer main and dessert...? Even if you were bad I think the scales would be up on Thursday but if you get straight back to it and be good Thursday then I'm sure you will still see a loss by Friday, or even a STS.

Besides, you need a treat every now and again, it's good for you to keep on track long term, it can definitely kick start things when your losses start to slow down, and at worst if you did have a slight gain at least you would know where it has come from...

I've had a lovely long weekend, back to work tomorrow though, but it's only 3 days so I'll be alright. Got my 2.5 stone yesterday so well chuffed with that!

I'm really happy with it, going to try again today (burn off some energy before this meal later) and see if I can do a bit longer. Need to invest in a good pair of running shoes I think, I've burned through 2 cheap pairs and I'm onto my last pair of trainers now! I can't wait until I'm good enough to go running outside, the weathers so nice.
Any activity is still activity, to be honest being generally active is probably better than just doing a half hour session and nothing else.
I know I could probably excuse myself from plan for 1 meal out (first one since the day I joined SW) but I'm so close (only 3/4 lb away) to my club 10 award and I'd love to tape another certificate to the wall this week! I've got a picture of the calorie list I wrote to help keep me on track.
I think I need to start doing the food diary properly again though... I seem to have slipped mostly into CC this week, I haven't counted syns at all. Still sticking to Hex's give or take a little, but I do feel like I'm straying too far.
:O 2.5 st is amazing well done! Hope you're going to treat yourself for that, you deserve it!

Hiya, you've done so well, I can understand wanting to stay on plan when you're so close to your club 10 though, I'm sure you will get it on Friday.

I've been doing CC mostly too, but this week I'm going to try and get back to SW principles, make sure I have my healthy extras and try to count my syns. Still tracking my calories though! Had a lovely stir fry last night and the night before so more super free or speed I suppose it is now. Sausages, chips and beans tonight so no speed there but I had plenty with breakfast and lunch so I should be fine!

Work was quiet today which was good, but I've got a sore head. Looking forward to relaxing and watching the new series of Veep tonight!

Hope you have a great night out, and enjoy your meal.

Morning! Dinner was great and I was pretty good. Had chicken wings to start (gave 1 to bf so 200 cals). 695 cal beef fillet stack for main, first time I've had fillet and it came with brie and streaky bacon, expensive but so worth it. Frozen yoghurt (235 cals) for pudding and 1 gin with lime and lemonade. My friends did give a huge glass of wine at theirs after but I did refuse a refill so hopefully not too much damage. Really pushed myself on the treadmill too managed 15 minutes non stop plus more with my walking breaks. My scales show me 2lb down this morning, hopefully that won't go up tomorrow.
Stir fries are great for a quick meal, I buy cooked frozen chicken strips, makes it so easy. Ooo sausage chips and beans sounds good, gota be BBQ beans though I've got a real obsession with those lately. I've been loving being back on EE this week, really enjoyed my potatoes and pasta again.
Hope your head is feeling better today :)

Hiya, sounds absolutely delicious that dinner, I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself, I hope the scales stay with the 2lb loss for you too, or maybe more! Well done resisting the refill, for me once I start drinking I can't control myself, haha.

Yes, my head is fine and tomorrow is Friday so almost got to the weekend. Will have to try those frozen chicken strips, sounds much easier.

You're flying on that treadmill now, does the program tell you what speed to go for or is that up to you - even when I could run 5k a few years back I was pretty slow...

Anyway, best of luck for your club 10 tomorrow!!!

Thanks :) Heh well usually I never stop at 1 drink (as you probably know from reading this thread!) It was just knowing how close WI is that kept me strong, I'm still not ready for my first gain yet not in front of so many people!

No there's no guidance on how fast to run, other than as slow as you need to. I haven't really followed the c25k program this week, just kinda doing my own thing. I am very slow, I only managed yesterday because I was doing 5.5kph I'm sure I can walk faster, but lots of other people online say the same. I blame it partially on my short legs though ;)

Weigh in today wasn't too bad, 1lb off for my club 10 award!

Ah congratulations, that's fantastic news! Well done!

Good to know that about the speed, I might need to get my ass back on the treadmill this weekend! Just out of work and I'm wrecked, only had to work 3 days this week but it felt like more! Having time off is definitely not good for you...

Hope you have a great weekend!

Thank you! :D I ended up buying a 12 week countdown today, you get 2 free weeks so it works out cheaper, and got one of their 12 week journals to go with it, hoping I can get to 3 stone by the end of it... 18.5lbs is doable in 12 weeks right?
Already messed up the first meal planner though, I was happy almost finished filling out with wonderful meal ideas when I realised I might want to check the fridge and see what I actually have and what needs using first, doh!
Heh I know what you mean about time off, it's always hard getting back into the swing of things. At least it's the weekend now though :)

Back