The 100lb Diary

For you that is definitely doable! When you say 3 stone that sounds like such a huge amount of weight to lose, but you're over half way there already, it's mental...

I have a bad feeling for Monday, star week is approaching and I feel so bloated already. Scales showing a 1lb gain so far, hoping I can pull it back over the weekend!

For you that is definitely doable! When you say 3 stone that sounds like such a huge amount of weight to lose, but you're over half way there already, it's mental...

I have a bad feeling for Monday, star week is approaching and I feel so bloated already. Scales showing a 1lb gain so far, hoping I can pull it back over the weekend!

It's crazy, I was thinking earlier I'm only a pound and a half away from being 25% of the way to my target! I actually need to move my certificates to another wall - I'm running out of space behind my desk!
Uh star week is such a nightmare, I do really feel for you. I hate when I know mine is coming! Will keep my fingers crossed for you Monday :)

On an unrelated note I got serious about the treadmill today - bought a proper set of running shoes!

Haha, that's a good problem to have with the certificates! It's great that you're almost 1/4 of the way there already! I know my losses are going to slow down a lot but so far I'm ahead of where I expected to be so I'm happy with that. I think I'm going to join a class when I get near my target, would be nice to have the free membership to keep me on track, but I'm still a long way from that.

There will be no stopping you on the treadmill with your new trainers, it's nice to treat yourself to something that will help your weight loss too. I need to try and come up with some more treat ideas that don't involve a night out drinking or a takeaway!

Got my Tesco order done for tomorrow, my husband has stopped eating meat, so it's making it really difficult to plan meals. He will still cook me meat though, bless him. Just means twice as many dishes for me to wash after... Boo!

Hope you're having a good weekend.

Just here to follow, although I've not read all your posts. Your signature is inspiring, you are doing so well! Great stuff xx

Haha, that's a good problem to have with the certificates! It's great that you're almost 1/4 of the way there already! I know my losses are going to slow down a lot but so far I'm ahead of where I expected to be so I'm happy with that. I think I'm going to join a class when I get near my target, would be nice to have the free membership to keep me on track, but I'm still a long way from that.

There will be no stopping you on the treadmill with your new trainers, it's nice to treat yourself to something that will help your weight loss too. I need to try and come up with some more treat ideas that don't involve a night out drinking or a takeaway!

Got my Tesco order done for tomorrow, my husband has stopped eating meat, so it's making it really difficult to plan meals. He will still cook me meat though, bless him. Just means twice as many dishes for me to wash after... Boo!

Hope you're having a good weekend.

I'm happy about the certificate problem :)
That's a good idea joining a class when you're closer to target, certainly cheaper to do it that way and as you say you'll get free membership as a target member.
The double dishes sucks! I've barely managed to get BF to eat any of my slimming world stuff, although over the weekend he did have bolognese and shepherds pie. Ooo I tried the xanthum gum in that to make the stock more gravy like, worked a treat he didn't even notice it wasn't gravy. Bit of an effort to mix in, you have to mix it into the stock before you add it to the mince etc or I think it will just turn lumpy as you need to whisk the hell out of it.

Funny you should say that about no stopping me on the treadmill because something did this weekend - see pic!

argh.jpg

Just here to follow, although I've not read all your posts. Your signature is inspiring, you are doing so well! Great stuff xx

Thank you :) I'd prefer it was coming off quicker but they say slow and steady wins the race and all that :D

OMG, it took me a while before I saw it! I hate spiders, and that's a pretty big one! That would put me off the treadmill for sure... Haha.

I'm trying to stay on top of the dishes and do some before we eat and the rest before bed, that way it doesn't seem like too much, and I hate coming home to a load of dishes after work...

Got a loss this week, only 0.8lb but better than a gain. Trying to stick to SW again, no tweaks or substituting white rolls for wholemeal rolls. Also trying to cut down on carbs at lunchtime. Hoping to have a good loss next week to get May off to a flying start. Have 2 cheat days planned for May though, the 8th (takeaway for tea) and the 26th (drinking session).

Glad the xanthan gum worked ok. Hope you have a good week!

Thank you :) I'd prefer it was coming off quicker but they say slow and steady wins the race and all that :D
Yes it all leads to the same result. It's often healthier for the body for a gradual drop too.

Reactions: Hoz
OMG, it took me a while before I saw it! I hate spiders, and that's a pretty big one! That would put me off the treadmill for sure... Haha.

I'm trying to stay on top of the dishes and do some before we eat and the rest before bed, that way it doesn't seem like too much, and I hate coming home to a load of dishes after work...

Got a loss this week, only 0.8lb but better than a gain. Trying to stick to SW again, no tweaks or substituting white rolls for wholemeal rolls. Also trying to cut down on carbs at lunchtime. Hoping to have a good loss next week to get May off to a flying start. Have 2 cheat days planned for May though, the 8th (takeaway for tea) and the 26th (drinking session).

Glad the xanthan gum worked ok. Hope you have a good week!

I'm hoping one of the cats found the spider and dealt with it, it didn't jump out at me last night when I used the treadmill at least.
I'm with you on the no tweaks, I've definitely been getting complacent lately and need to get back to plan properly. Well done on the loss, even the small ones all add up :)
I'm feeling good today - last night I did 18 minutes straight no walking break, over a mile! Plus a bit more with breaks as normal. My face was the same colour as a post box when I finished! Totally worth it though.

some pics since I stopped posting food diary on here -

IMAG0309.jpg IMAG0310.jpg IMAG0311.jpg IMAG0312.jpg IMAG0313.jpg

Non food - New trainers
IMAG0305.jpg

Non food - My 12 week journal first page

IMAG0314.jpg

Oh, loving the trainers, and the journal - that's a really good way to keep motivated! I wish I had taken measurements when I started. There isn't even a photo of me at my biggest, I hate getting my photo taken, last time was my wedding and I was about 15st 4 or thereabouts that day.

Your food always looks so yummy! Well done for avoiding tweaks, it is so easy to slip sometimes.

18 mins non-stop is fantastic! I really need to get back on it this weekend. Laughing about the post box face, mine goes bright red too apart from my upper lip which goes really white - I look so stupid when I do exercise, used to hate that when I went to the gym. Not so bad when I'm in the house though, obviously...

I've not eaten much today, had to save my HEB and HEA for dinner, having spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread (well, a garlic wholemeal roll anyway).

Have a nice evening!

I do wish I had done measurements in Jan when I joined. Those are from Friday when I bought the journal, so is the picture, I hate being caught in photos too so I had to take it specially lol. That's a treadmill top by the way I don't go out dressed like that! I know my coat was very tight when I started now it's massive, I guess about my hand is 8 inches away from my stomach when I pull the coat right out if that makes sense.
Haha I'm glad it's not just me! It seems to take hours to fade as well! I'd hate going to gym, the only public exercise I do is walking!
Saving my HexB for dinner too - going to have burger and chips :eating: not sure if I'll use cheddar from allowance or syn some processed cheese yet... I could do cheesy chips if I used a synned slice though there's an idea!

Ooh, cheesy chips are yummy! I never even thought of doing cheesy chips. Have you ever had cheesy chips with gravy, people think it's disgusting but I love it, haha.

Just had the meatballs, oh they were so good but I've eaten way too much...

I just said cheesy chips 3 times there, lol. I'm gonna be dreaming about them tonight!

I just said cheesy chips 3 times there, lol. I'm gonna be dreaming about them tonight!
:rotflmao: That did make laugh. Sorry - I can guess what you'll be having for dinner tomorrow though!
I haven't tried them with gravy but I may have to use some syns and give it a shot. Would regular Bisto work? Sort of sounds like something you need chippy gravy for.

Today's meals - 2 good ones rather than 3 mediocre ones :D

24.04.2017.L.jpg 25.04.2017D.jpg

I've only gone and used my HEA for lunch, so no cheesy chips tonight. I suppose Bisto would work, I did used to get it from the chippy though... I'm worried now in case you hate it, haha. Maybe just try a little bit before you pour it all over...

Food looking good! Sausages and chips tonight for me. Nothing too exciting, but I have the next 5 days off work, woo hoo!

Hah I wouldn't worry I like most things. I will give it a try next time we do a chip shop though doubt it will be any time soon. Sausage and chips sounds good :) I haven't decided whats for dinner yet, apart from I'll be having mushrooms with it as I've got loads. Really don't feel like cooking today, I've just had a few boiled eggs from the fridge so far. 5 days off - very nice! Got anything planned for it?

Finally carried out my threat of buying a slow cooker last week so tonight I've got pulled pork in it for tomorrow. What a nightmare taking all the visible fat off! 45 minutes that took :O Maybe a shoulder joint wasn't the best option? The cats were thrilled with the off cuts at least.
May sound a silly question but other than in sandwiches or with baked potatoes does anyone have any suggestions what to put with it? And any other good slow cooker recipes?

Here's today's meals (minus my breakfast of 3 boiled eggs) -

IMAG0319.jpg IMAG0318.jpg

Back