the 3 musketters

sorry l havent been about girls past 4 days have been hectic with work and kids but settled down now, but glad all thats happened has sorted itself out.

it was my weigh in day yesterday was dreading going to class as normally if life is stressful the weight goes on but happy days lost 1lb and on the right track, it was a good talk all about setting goals which l have already arranged with u all, so lm focused to achieve the few pounds l want too

hope your all well

lizanne

Hiya well done you on your loss :) I lost 1lbs too......Going down hey
Glad your talk at meeting was good,heres to the next loss hey :) xx

hey girls! just thought id update with this weeks WI, i lost 2lbs! thats 35lbs altogether! wooooooohooooooo

hey girls! just thought id update with this weeks WI, i lost 2lbs! thats 35lbs altogether! wooooooohooooooo

Well done nicolaimee great loss :) 2 1/2 stones :eek: fab...........xxx

Im hot today,cant wait until next year Im not so big and can wear shorts etc,it seems along way of but hopefully I can do it this time.
Had another headache today thats the 4th in a row? Also Im thinking how come Im hungry at the moment? I look at my food tracker and tbh theres not much food on it so maybe I need more filling foods like jacket spuds more often?

Have an earache again I need to go to dentist but have a phobia as I think its my last wisdom tooth thats making my ear ache......

Hope you all enjoy the weekend and good luck for the next weigh-in xx

thanks mrs :) your not too far behind! is this your 13th week??

No my 14th Im on 1/2 off 2 stone so abit behind you......... I must admit Im at the worry I wont stick to it phrase :eek: having yoyoed so much and OH every weekend he wants to eat out and it takes all my points so its not helping,he wants to go out later but where it is theres no way I can work out the points,its like jacket potatoes some places for a tuna one its 16.5 points :confused: HoW :confused: .......So do I have just a drink and have something when I get back?
How are you doing? You seem :D xx

Back