The 5:2 Diet - My Feasting and Fasting Diary!

Hope your fast day is going well hun! What have you got planned for your other 100 cals?

You doing anything nice this weekend hun? Cant believe its Friday tomorrow! This week has sped by x

Hope your fast day is going well hun! What have you got planned for your other 100 cals?

You doing anything nice this weekend hun? Cant believe its Friday tomorrow! This week has sped by x

Thank you! Planning on having something sweet later on (as always!), probably a creme egg biscuit :)

This weekend is a bit of a mixed bag. I'm stopping at home tomorrow night, which is unusual as I'm normally at Warren's all weekend. But he has a fundraising event to go to for the football team he plays for. It's not my cup of tea and I don't like a lot of the lads he plays with, so I'm giving it a miss. But then he hasn't got a game on the Saturday. So I think we're having a ride out to York with our best friends Katie and Sean! Just for a day out - a bit of shopping, some nice food and a few drinks (except for Sean who will be driving), before coming home for a chilled night. And then the usual lazy Sunday!

How about you? Have you got anything nice planned? I'll be back to work tomorrow but I already can't wait for it to be over and for it to be the weekend lol. I think quite the opposite to you - this week has been the longest week in the history of the world ever!!! X

Are you feeling any better stevie Xxx

A little bit hun, thank you! It's funny though, it comes and goes. I started with it on Tuesday morning, but by the afternoon / evening I felt fine. Then yesterday was the opposite - I woke up feeling fine, but by the afternoon I felt dreadful! I woke up with it this morning. My ear and throat were throbbing and I was so exhausted. My throat / glands still feel a little swollen, but not as bad as they were this morning. I'm going to get myself a nice hot bubble bath soon, then get into some fresh PJ's and into bed. Going to get an early night so I'm ready to face the day tomorrow. Really don't like taking too much time off work xxx

A little bit hun, thank you! It's funny though, it comes and goes. I started with it on Tuesday morning, but by the afternoon / evening I felt fine. Then yesterday was the opposite - I woke up feeling fine, but by the afternoon I felt dreadful! I woke up with it this morning. My ear and throat were throbbing and I was so exhausted. My throat / glands still feel a little swollen, but not as bad as they were this morning. I'm going to get myself a nice hot bubble bath soon, then get into some fresh PJ's and into bed. Going to get an early night so I'm ready to face the day tomorrow. Really don't like taking too much time off work xxx
Awww one more day then it's the weekend just read above sounds like a lovely day out on Saturday :)
Hope the bubble bath works wonders I love a roasting hot bath and fresh pjs :)
You really are fab sticking with your fast just planned mine for tomorrow :-/ roll on Saturday I say haha Xxx

Awww one more day then it's the weekend just read above sounds like a lovely day out on Saturday :)
Hope the bubble bath works wonders I love a roasting hot bath and fresh pjs :)
You really are fab sticking with your fast just planned mine for tomorrow :-/ roll on Saturday I say haha Xxx

Thank you lovely. I did almost half debate putting off today's fast until Sunday, but I talked myself round and wanted to get it out of the way so I could enjoy the weekend. Already excited for tomorrow as I've got my peanut butter overnight oats for breakfast again. Yum!

Hope your Fast day goes well tomorrow. Just remember it will soon be over and then you can eat plenty of yummy things on Saturday :) xxx

How are the slim noodles? Ive seen these in the shops but always wondered what they are like x

I really, really enjoyed them and will get them again! These had been in my cupboard forever! I bought them ages ago when I was doing Slimming World, as they're suitable for Red days, but I never got round to trying them. I managed to catch them just in date, and although they have a slight different texture, they're a pretty awesome substitute for noodles I'd say! I mixed my curry into them so they were all coated and yummy. Really loved them for Fast days! X

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424975854.280692.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Weekend sounds lovely! We want to do something for our 1st wedding anniversary in May and I mentioned York...you will have to report back! Its that or Thorpe park haha, complete opposite ends but we both love rides haha proper thrill seekers!

Your tea looks yummy! I had that naked burger from M&S tonight, omg it was so yummy!! Im stuffed, put the burger on a wholemeal bun, soo tasty and a good sized burger too....will deff be getting it again! Rob had the chicken teriyaki noodles and said that was tasty too...love M&S food its just a little on the dear side!

X

Weekend sounds lovely! We want to do something for our 1st wedding anniversary in May and I mentioned York...you will have to report back! Its that or Thorpe park haha, complete opposite ends but we both love rides haha proper thrill seekers!

Your tea looks yummy! I had that naked burger from M&S tonight, omg it was so yummy!! Im stuffed, put the burger on a wholemeal bun, soo tasty and a good sized burger too....will deff be getting it again! Rob had the chicken teriyaki noodles and said that was tasty too...love M&S food its just a little on the dear side!

X

Oh, I can tell you now. I absolutely love York! So much so that if I had the money I would live there. Literally my favourite place in the UK! There's so much to see and do - York Minster, York Dungeons, all the cute shops and stalls in The Shambles, there's a designer outlet called Mcarthur Glenn on the outskirts, loads of gorgeous restaurants and bars. It really is lovely! I'd definitely recommend it :)

Pleased you liked the M&S meals - I love them!! I agree, they can be a little expensive. But the way I see it is that if I wasn't trying to eat well I would be spending a lot more money going out all weekend and buying takeaways, etc. I see it as investing in myself lol. I'm getting the pulled pork, wedges and coleslaw again for tea tomorrow night, yum!! Xx

I think I'm going to get some to try bulk up some of my Fast day meals... I'm so hungry today!!x

They've definitely filled me up nicely! They are quite expensive so I wouldn't use them every week, but they are good to know about and I will definitely buy another pack to keep in the cupboard. They've been a lifesaver today! Xx

So glad you stuck to its almost done & dusted :) What's your plans for this evening
Thanks chick all planned i should be fine Xxx

Thanks chick. Just about to jump in the bath and then have an early night. So I'll sign off now and catch up with you all in the morning. Night night xxx

Good morning diary, happy Friday! I am back to work today and feeling much better than yesterday. I think a PJ day was exactly what I needed. I drank so many cups of tea yesterday I think it must have helped to flush some of the germs away. Also think my lovely long bubble bath sweated them out too! Definitely feeling better than I was previously.

It's payday today so I've just been onto the Jet2Holidays website to pay some more of our holidays off, woop woop!! It's so exciting. It tells me on the website when I log on how long we've got to go - apparently 188days now! That's definite motivation to stay on plan over the weekend. September will be here before we know it.

Pleased that both of my Fasts are out of the way now and I can relax a little. Got some yummy food planned for today...

Friday 27th February 2015
*Feast Day*

Breakfast:
- Can of Monster Zero
- Banana Peanut Butter Overnight Oats

Lunch:
- M&S Egg and Ham Salad
- Sweet Chilli Special K Cracker Crisps
- Special K Dark Chocolate Chewy Delight
- Bottle of Coke Zero

Afternoon Snack:
- Cofresh Crunchy Handmade Peanut Bar

Dinner:
- Half of an M&S "Count on Us" Chicken, Spinach & Ricotta Pizza. Served with Salad

Other:
- Bottle of Sprite Zero

Last edited:
Food for today sounding lovely! Here's to our Feast Day weekend :D x

Thanks honey! I'm so looking forward to every meal today lol. Just about to tuck into my overnight oats :)

Have a lovely weekend xx

Hey chick,

Glad you're feeling better and yay for the holiday countdown! We haven't officially booked ours yet as I do it through staff travel so you can only book flights 3 months in advance, but we are going in October so I need to work out how many weeks that is!

Thank you for the M&S recommendations - Dave and I had yummy fast day dinners from there last night. They were on 3 for £8 so I've also got the cod mornay for my next fast on Monday too!

xxx

Hey chick,

Glad you're feeling better and yay for the holiday countdown! We haven't officially booked ours yet as I do it through staff travel so you can only book flights 3 months in advance, but we are going in October so I need to work out how many weeks that is!

Thank you for the M&S recommendations - Dave and I had yummy fast day dinners from there last night. They were on 3 for £8 so I've also got the cod mornay for my next fast on Monday too!

xxx

Hello lovely lady, happy Friday!

Where are you off to in October then? I was so excited when I logged in this morning and saw that it's 188days away! I should have it fully paid off by the end of April and then I'll carry on putting money away for our spends. It's so exciting!!

Ohh pleased you are loving the M&S meals too! I'm off down there at lunchtime to raid the shelves lol, loving their stuff at the mo! The pulled pork was delicious so I'm excited to have that for tea again tonight.

Have you got any nice plans for the weekend? :) xxx

We are going back to the Moon Palace in Cancun, but this time for 2 weeks. Can't wait for two whole weeks of ridiculous five star luxury - it will be so worth the wait 'til October. I'm sure the time will fly round!

We've got friends staying this weekend and are off to London tomorrow - bit of shopping at Westfield and watching some cycling at the Olympic velodrome too - really looking forward to it!

What are you and Warren up to?

xx

Back