The 5:2 Diet - My Feasting and Fasting Diary!

Oh honey, I hope you guys sort things out soon. Sometimes boys can be really selfish - I don't think they mean to be. They just don't always think things through or in the way that we would like them to. xxx

Still not made up. He is so pig-headed and selfish at times, he really is. And he can never admit when he is in the wrong. It's always someone elses fault, never his. He's never willing to man up and accept responsibility or change anything to resolve the problem. He is good at saying he will, but doing it is a whole different thing. Men are such a bloody nightmare at times. Really struggling today. Just want to finish work and go home to bed x

Grrrr men are such hard work sometimes, they don't even improve with age! I can see how you want to go home, I hope you make up soon xx

Hope your ok hun? How did the rest of your day go yesterday? Xx

Sorry to hear your having such a rocky time lately. I hate arguing but sometimes the more things fester the worse it gets, everyone argues it wouldn't be healthy if you didn't. I'm sure in a few days it will all be over

Hello honey :) found you! I'm still really interested in how you are doing and here to support you every step of the way!

Hope you and Warren sort it out .... men can be so stubborn at times and we need to address certain issues with them. There are however certain aspects of them that will never change and I think we need to highlight these but accept them at the same time. Sometimes it is weighing these things up and looking at the whole picture. Just a little bit of advice from someone with a very stubborn, at times, man.

Lots of love xxxx

Yup my man can be very stubborn at times to and its very annoying, especially now we have kids, I think its a man thing to be honest? I have come to terms that theres not much I can do, but at the same time hubby does try harder these days and he will give in sometimes and let his stubborn guard down haha.

Really hope your okay Stevie

Morning everyone. I'm slinking back in with my tail between my legs. What an awful week last week turned out to be. I was totally off the rails and ate / drunk anything and everything that crossed my path. Literally to the point of wanting to be sick most days. I am such a typical comfort eater.

Warren and I sorted things out, thankfully, and had a lovely weekend together. But again, it revolved around food and drink. Takeaways and drinks to make up with each other and have a cosy weekend in. I did say I was a typical comfort eater - I can eat for every single emotion you can think of!

Still feeling quite emotional with regards to my grandad. It's his one year anniversary in just under two weeks, so I think that is having an effect on me.

Hopped on the scales this morning and it was not a pretty sight. They have pinged right back up to 13st 2.6lb again. Disgraceful - but more than expected after everything that has passed my lips. I've been like PAC-MAN!

So I'm resetting my stats (AGAIN!) and, although it may be "cheating", using that as my start weight. I logged into Jet2 this morning and it's just 178days until our holidays. Really don't want to look or feel like this when we go away, so something needs to be done.

I understand that I sound like such a broken record. And all I have done, for what is probably around a year now, is make excuses and continue to climb on and then fall back off the wagon. But hey ho. I've got to keep on trying. If I don't do something I will end up back at 15st+ again. I am not far off now to be honest. It is so annoying and upsetting that I have let myself get back into the 13's AGAIN when I was once down to 10st 10lb.

Time to give it another shot. Sorry for being so useless over the last year or so. I really can't seemn to hold onto my mojo for very long these days. And it is annoying me as much as it is probably annoying the rest of you, believe me!!

Trying to get back on track today...

Monday 9th March 2015
*Feast Day*

Breakfast:

- Can of Monster Zero
- Mango Chunks

Mid-Morning Snack:
- Belvita Breakfast Duo Crunch Strawberry & Live Yogurt Biscuits

Lunch:
- Tesco Chilli Chicken & Chorizo Square Wrap
- Packet of "Skips"
- 2 x Tesco Easter Fairy Cakes
- Bottle of Coke Zero

Dinner:
- Homemade Vegetable Risotto served with Green Beans
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Quest bar

Other:
- Coffee made up with 150ml Almond Breeze Unsweetened
- Special K Dark Chocolate Chewy Delight

Last edited:
Welcome back my love! Please don't apologise - you have absolutely nothing to be sorry for! You keep coming back and you keep trying - that's all anyone can ask of you. 176 days is a long time and you can achieve a lot by then. We are all behind you xxx

Back