the 600 calorie meal...

Hi...does anyone know whether i could have a main course and a dessert? say, 500 calorie meal and 100 calorie dessert.

Thanks...

Thanks, that's what i thought...happy Katy!

I mean obviously it's better for you if you have a nutritionally balanced 600 cal meal, but having a small dessert every now and then can't hurt

Mom so what 100 cal desert are people having?

I often have a Hartley's low-calorie jelly in a pots for dessert as it's only 10 cals. Or if I want to push the boat out I will have a MullerLight or a Shape yoghurt or perhaps a Weight Watchers pud of some description that equals 100 cals or thereabouts.

Im strugling to spend the 600cal on evening meal so i have a desert most evenings even if its just fruit & light spray cream or like annya i have a weight watchers desert :D

tonight im doing beef stri fry and i tried making it up to 600 but only managed 404!! may allow myself some extra noodles or something!

I mustn't be eating the right foods I struggle to find something filling for under 600 but I've managed so far x

oasis6918 said:
I mustn't be eating the right foods I struggle to find something filling for under 600 but I've managed so far x

I'm NOT (forgot the not!!!) being super strict on the evening meal as long as it's not more than 800 cals I still
Come in under my 1600 cal a day limit. X

Last edited:
I've got 691 left I'm going to have a Gfy tikka masala again I think, a solero for desert and maybe 2 slice WW danish and butter x

Back