The All Stars - update, members please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let you know i joined my ww class again! my leader remebered me and said i looked great - i didnt mention cambridge lol. but got the stuff again and low points treats and a free cookbook! was nice being there again - couldnt stay though as i had my daughter with me. I feel the old optimism there again.

Glad the meeting went well and that you are feeling good about it! :)

its sometimes good to have a class behind you and nice that the leader remembered you x

Right i had my 1 st proper weghin since xmas and it was a 9lb gain for me guys!

but hoping for a good loss this week for us lol

I have rejoined WW after about 3 months off and I've not put on as much work as i had thought. It probably helped that i had been ill over Christmas so couldn't tuck into all of the sweets as normal. Here's to a great loss next week. Good luck guys.

ps Is anyone on here for a chat during the day or on email? Share food diaries and that sort of stuff?

Hiya, think I'm in team 1! I missed my weigh in on Tuesday as away, but have been reeaallly good this week and been swimming 4 days out of 5!!!!
moz-screenshot.jpg
Enjoying it more than I thought I would - easier than the gym anyway. Hope I get a good loss for the team, promise I will take off shoes, socks earrings etc lol to make sure every ounce counts!!:D

Good Luck to The All Stars
:talk017:

All_Stars_Neo_8.gif

Sorry bout my last post, I was messing around and trying to be flash!!!! Didn't work though did it:( Dont worry I'll keep it simple next time. My mood did say I was bored!!

How are we doing so far this week team?

I gained 6.5 lbs over Christmas but I am hoping to have lost the majority of that this week.

Hopefully my wife will have the baby soon and I can have some more time off work :)

woohoo and how exciting for you manny!!! I bet you cant wait can you?

I gained a bit as well but lost a lb next week and have next weigh in tueday so only time will tell if ive done ok this week

so whats the score All Stars? :D how'd you do this last week?

9lb loss for me this week team x

9lb loss for me this week team x

Way to Go!!!! That is fantastic

Hoping for a loss on wednesday :) x

can i just ask.... how are we supporting each other? is it via this thread or on individual diaries :)

Hi

Just been assigned to this team, started diet on 07/01 and get weighed thur morning. Shall i just post loss on here?:confused:

Hi

Just been assigned to this team, started diet on 07/01 and get weighed thur morning. Shall i just post loss on here?:confused:

i think so... not 100% certain how all this works??? but so far pple seem to have posted here!!!
How's it goign for you? you finding it ok? How much have ya got to lose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back