The asda good and counted range.

green eyed monster

Gold Member
Has anybody tried any of their new range?

I tried the frozen cottage pie ( 350g frozen 2.5 syns ) tonight as a quick tea and it was very lovely.

I don't normally do frozen meals, but my freezer is bare and I have a few of these in there for emergencies so thought I'd bung one in. Had it With green beans.

Have also got the tuna pasta in there too, ( 3syns for 350 g portion)

In my opinion the taste is worth the syn value. What do you think?

I have seen the new range but not tried anything yet. Its a huge range and I didn't think it would be that low in syns. They will be handy for when I'm on shift. Going to have a look now its been pointed out :)

I found and onion and garlic dip today by them that works out at only 3.5 syns for the whole tub (200g)

Nom.

Its asda good and counted fat free onion and garlic dip.

I've tried the banana and toffee cereal bars as you can have 1 as your healthy b option or its 3.5syns, but they're nice and make a change from alpens x

I had the spinach and ricotta cannelloni which was really tasty and worth 5.5 syns. Also the chicken nacho bake with wedges for 6 syns which was amazing.
Also the frozen yogurt is lovely too :)

ooh didn't know they had a new range out. Love low syn meals that are easy for those days i really can't be bothered! Well get myself to asda at the weekend. thanks ladies xxx

Dragging this one up from the deep lol

Anyone have the syns for their new meals....

Chicken in peppercorn sauce and chicken enchiladas?

Thanks in advance. Xx

Hi. Know this is an old thread but cant find a new one. Has anyone had asda calorie counted frozen spag bol or chicken tikka. X

Hi. Know this is an old thread but cant find a new one. Has anyone had asda calorie counted frozen spag bol or chicken tikka. X

The frozen spaghetti Bol is 4 1/2

Can only find the chilled tikka which is 6 1/2 x

Back