the b---h is back !!!!!!!!

eye6769

Vegetarian who lives2eat
Hi everyone, been off plan for weeks now, put shed loads back on, but going to have a fresh start tomorrow, so a big hello to all those who remember me and I am so impressed by your stats, well done for sticking to it. I really feel I have let myself down , but enough is enough ,time to get back some respect for myself and prove that I can stick to it .(feel more positve already) lol ,well more of a grin actually !!!

Welcome back and good luck :)

Hi,
I joined SW in Oct but I didn't get serious until this week!
Now I am on track and looking for whatever help I can find. Especially when it comes to eating Scan Bran!

SlimmingInUSA

Hi there and welcome back!!!!

I think we all had a gain over the Festive period...mine started mid November and carried on until the 4th January, so I put masses of weight on!
But...we are back and determined, so good luck Hun!

xx

Good on you for making that positive decision. Good luck and you know where you are for any hugs, motivation, laughs or anything else you need xx

Welcome back hun, youve made the best decision. It doesnt matter that youve had a gain, what matters is that you are back in control and that gain will seem like nothing in a few weeks time when youve lost it all again. x

Welcome back chick! I've been a bit sporadic over the hols myself, and missed two classes due to Christmas and then the snow... first meeting last night and managed to gain 5lbs over the hols. There, now everyone knows. Just filled out my food diary (including the two custard creams I just surrendered to!) so I'm determined to get it all back on track again. Here we go!

hey welcome back :)
I started SW yesterday but ive done WW 3 times before, fitness plans etc. failed all! so im back again with a new diet hehe!! good luck!

thanks everyone your support is gratefully recieved. Cannot got to class again until Tuesday or Wednesday and will have to rejoin, but have started now so maybe do a bit of damage limitation. So glad I had come back and what is so great is that no one is judgemental just really positive. will updated all my details next week and set a target.
Cindy, you did well to only put on a little ,hope I have the same result. xx

Back