The bars

Camille

Silver Member
Tried the bars this week & haven't found one I don't like with only the chocolate one left.
Cranberry - bit of a strange taste & texture but yummy :)
Peanut - again strange texture not as yummy as I thought cos I love peanuts, but still liked it :)
Toffee - YUM :)
Caramel - VERY YUM :):)
Orange - OMG YUMMEEEEEEEEE :)
Now my problem is I wanted to eat them all at once and yesterday I had 2, I know you are only suposed to have 1 a day but hoping t won't make a difference to my weight loss next week!!!
I am not going to get any next week as I can't resist the temptation :(

Do you have to eat them within a certain time once opened?

Maybe chop it up into pieces, and spread it out. If they will last 24 hours once opened in a container, you could open two and have half of each. I don't know though because I am not allowed them yet.

Just a thought though!

Maybe chop it up into pieces, and spread it out. If they will last 24 hours once opened in a container, you could open two and have half of each. I don't know though because I am not allowed them yet.

Just a thought though!
I know some people who chop them up and then freeze the pieces and just suck one occasionally .
You don't have to eat them within a certain limit no.

Maybe chop it up into pieces, and spread it out. If they will last 24 hours once opened in a container, you could open two and have half of each.

Yep did that ate a piece every time I went in fridge! That's how I ate 2 yesterday lol!!

Had my last one for lunch, they are too yummy so have to stop getting them!!! Except maybe as a treat lol xxxx

I am the self proclaimed ambassador for the bars...
I love them and couldn't stay on CD without them..
I just can't hack the peanut one..(hate peanuts..)

They keep me going...how sad..

xxx

Back