The battle of losing half my body weight!

cherryplum

Well I have just registered today. Have already found 3 Lipotrim tips that sound great and I am going to try out, wish I'd found this sooner!:sigh: Have been on lipotrim for 24 weeks now (since Aug 2009). The first week was incredibly tough and helping to cook the christmas dinner was torture!

I have lost 95 lbs on Lipotrim and that is with NO additional excercise. I will be stepping it up now with added excercise as have another 67lbs to go, to get to my goal of 12 stone for my height of 6 foot. I have set myself a target of another 14 weeks to do this in. Won't beat myself up though if it does take til end of May.

A previous successful major weight loss was when I went on Atkins in 2004 and by April 2005 I got down from a size 20 to a 12. But put it all back on and more! It all started with having ONE slice of pizza which started a binge and I didn't deprive myself of anything for over 4 years. All comfort/Stress/Emotional eating. I weighed in at 23 1/2 stone and decided to go on Lipotrim. I'm terrified of the same thing happening again when I come off Lipotrim. But there is so much help and support on here, so fingers crossed when it comes to maintenance.

Good luck. I am on exante which is a similar concept, but like to have a look around and see what the other diets are like. You have done so well to get this far and you now know how easy it is to put it all and then some back on again that I am sure you will not fall into the same trap again, you now have experience on your side.

Keep going you'll get there. All the best

Well done on your fantastic weightloss so far....that's an amazing result. Just as I was feeling down and wondering if I will ever shift this weight, I saw your post. Thanks x

Welcome and well done :worthy: truely amazing weight loss! There is a maintainence forum too so you have all the support you need right here, good luck in getting to goal x

Hello! You should be so proud of yourself, and now you have found this site it will be so much easier - the people on here are fantastic! Good luck with the rest of your journey xxxxxxxxx

hey sweetie..where have you been hiding!! so glad you found us..this place is great for support so youll defo be alright this time... fantastic sticking to it for so so long. im just dreading the thought of being on it for another 16 weeks. your a great inspiration. with your attitude youll get there in no time.! just take advantage of this place now youve found it and best of luck on the rest of your journey!. x

Well I have just registered today. Have already found 3 Lipotrim tips that sound great and I am going to try out, wish I'd found this sooner!:sigh: Have been on lipotrim for 24 weeks now (since Aug 2009). The first week was incredibly tough and helping to cook the christmas dinner was torture!

I have lost 95 lbs on Lipotrim and that is with NO additional excercise. I will be stepping it up now with added excercise as have another 67lbs to go, to get to my goal of 12 stone for my height of 6 foot. I have set myself a target of another 14 weeks to do this in. Won't beat myself up though if it does take til end of May.

A previous successful major weight loss was when I went on Atkins in 2004 and by April 2005 I got down from a size 20 to a 12. But put it all back on and more! It all started with having ONE slice of pizza which started a binge and I didn't deprive myself of anything for over 4 years. All comfort/Stress/Emotional eating. I weighed in at 23 1/2 stone and decided to go on Lipotrim. I'm terrified of the same thing happening again when I come off Lipotrim. But there is so much help and support on here, so fingers crossed when it comes to maintenance.

:welcome2: To this wonderful forum & congratulations on coming so far. I totally understand that you are worried that you will gain the weight again, but the Lipotrim refeeding & maintainence sections will give you great ideas and tips. I too have lost and gained the same stones over the years, and I am hoping that once I reach my goal I will be able to manage my new weight, but I am also very worried about this. You are not alone, so come on here any time!

Clair x

Hi Cherry
A very similar thing happened to me with Atkins - works great whilst you're doing it but it taught me nothing about portion control. I really hope the food holiday on LT will help with that. I'm also trying to tackle the emotional aspects of eating - reading Paul McKenna's I Can Make You Thin at the moment to prepare for life after LT and I'm finding it really interesting. Although he would not approve of LT (but as someone who's never been fat I doubt he would get it anyway) I think it will help me now I am a more manageable weight.

I don't think we should worry about the future, but we should certainly prepare ourselves for it.

Good luck!

Jon

Back