The battle of the Bubble

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven' t been around. Hubby out of a job and he's at home more often so I don't get enough me time.

Sis! where are you my girl! I hope your silence is because hubby keeping you occupied and nothing else. Give us a sign u OK. U got all your mini friends worried!

How sweet u guys are! Things over he OK at the moment. Apart from the British air attacks we haven't been affected yet. But unemployment pretty bad, nobody seems to be able to get a job and the govt wants money for this and money for that, I don't know were we're going to go with all this, they better start making more cells cos people just can't pay up.

Foodwise not too good, trying to stay on track but problems won't let u concentrate, as one of u said we'll just have to try and limit the damage.

Hope u all had good weekend. Anyone do anything interesting?

Loads of :grouphugg:to everyone. xxx.

Sorry to read about your home probs lovely. The air attacks are worrying and must be more so for you.
It IS much harder when there are problems to stay on plan but try not to overload on junk, as I find it just makes me feel worse in the long run. At least when you're eating healthily it helps keep your mind focussed and your body and immune system on top form.
My weekend has been lovely family wise but disastrous house wise but I won't bore you with it here, I've already ranted on my diary.
Hope things soon get better for you B2, and that B77 soon lets us know that she's ok. Miss her when she's not around and really hope that there aren't any more stresses for her. Pass on our love if you speak to her personally please xx

Thanx for all you concern peeps. Taking a break. Prioritising things in life at the moment. I'll be back soon. Promise. XhugsX

Thanx for all you concern peeps. Taking a break. Prioritising things in life at the moment. I'll be back soon. Promise. XhugsX

Morning Bubble. That's fine :) we just like to know you're ok. Hope your house is soon less dusty and you have a fab new kitchen to inspire you into cooking again :)
Take care my lovely, stay well xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven' t been around. Hubby out of a job and he's at home more often so I don't get enough me time.

Sis! where are you my girl! I hope your silence is because hubby keeping you occupied and nothing else. Give us a sign u OK. U got all your mini friends worried!

How sweet u guys are! Things over he OK at the moment. Apart from the British air attacks we haven't been affected yet. But unemployment pretty bad, nobody seems to be able to get a job and the govt wants money for this and money for that, I don't know were we're going to go with all this, they better start making more cells cos people just can't pay up.

Foodwise not too good, trying to stay on track but problems won't let u concentrate, as one of u said we'll just have to try and limit the damage.

Hope u all had good weekend. Anyone do anything interesting?

Loads of :grouphugg:to everyone. xxx.[/QUOTE

Lovely to hear from u - it sounds tough over there - so it must be difficult to focus on losing weight - yes do what u can - what's the weather like can u go out walking for a bit of body magic? (That's what Slimming World calls exercise - sorry if u knew that - didn't mean to be patronising!) take care over there xx

That's good we all need to do that sometimes - hope u don't think we're bugging u - we just care about u xx

Well glad u answered sis, had me worried there. As I said before i'm here if u need me.

Hi everyone! well after a terrible week foodwise, I am very happy to tell u all, that I actually had a 1lb loss. Hooray! I got my first half stone! so there's still hope for me. Still waiting for auntie from Russia, hope she doesn't spoil it for me.

Had some plain spaghetti for lunch with a bit of chicken fillet. Had some fruit. was a bit naughty had a brownie as one of the girls at work gave birth to a baby boy and she sent them to us. Anyway came home and weighed in and to my great surprise saw I had a loss!

Just made a chili con carne with rice ( enough for tonight and tomorrows lunch so should cover me till tomorrow night. Also had fruit yog with fruit.

Well glad u answered sis, had me worried there. As I said before i'm here if u need me.

Hi everyone! well after a terrible week foodwise, I am very happy to tell u all, that I actually had a 1lb loss. Hooray! I got my first half stone! so there's still hope for me. Still waiting for auntie from Russia, hope she doesn't spoil it for me.

Had some plain spaghetti for lunch with a bit of chicken fillet. Had some fruit. was a bit naughty had a brownie as one of the girls at work gave birth to a baby boy and she sent them to us. Anyway came home and weighed in and to my great surprise saw I had a loss!

Just made a chili con carne with rice ( enough for tonight and tomorrows lunch so should cover me till tomorrow night. Also had fruit yog with fruit.
Ah well done - good to hear that news - glad someone around here is losing, I'm struggling at the mo but started Kay's soup challenge today so fingers crossed - hope u have a good week too!

Great to see you still had a loss Bubble2 and even better that it got you your first award. You can put your award banner in your signature if you want to. I'll put it here, so you can copy it if you would like to. Keep up the good work and well done on sticking with one brownie, they're very moreish!
S7.jpg

Goodmorning miniminers.
I apologise for not going around diaries but will be back to normal very soon. I have been reading this morning trying to catch up but didnt post on any. Some fab losses going on, well done. And to u sis im so proud of you.
Thank you all for your hugs, advice and for caring so much. SW went to pott for a bit! Its going to begin improving now that my kitchen is taking shape.
Things are coming together slowely, the car is going as i have now put a deposit down on a new one (well new for us so used!) It was costing me a fortune in repairs all the time. Its now costing me a fortune in repayments!!
As i said kitchen coming together walls down electrics are hanging but... i ordered a american fridge freezer (out of car loan) cant wait til that comes. Its really hard for hubby to do whilst working shifts too but he's doing so well, im really proud of him.
Work is settling, ive been conducting interviews and its all gone really well, think i got my girl! This preschool setting is going to be top class with a great team! Im going to make sure of it.
My boys been to cub camp this weekend, ive been so worried about him away from home. Silly I know but he's only 9 and comes across very confident but he's a real mummys boy. I really missed him but OMG he has come home sooooo tired and moody now and were all suffering!
Oh and i have 1 more thing to add to my stress head... as i suffer from depression OFSTED have now sent me and my doctor a health book to complete to see if im 'safe' enough to work with children. Grrrrr, Im quite upset that i cant just put all the depression stuff behind me.... maybe one day, hey?
Right must try and get some sleep b4 the house comes to life. Conways resurfacing outside the went home at 2am. So lack of sleep is doing me in too. Got another week and a bit of this!
Thats my run down will be on with a vengence very soon. Luv to you all. Xxxxx

Omg you really have got a lot on your plate! I'm moaning about lack of hot water while you've had fairly major building going on AND all the work stuff. SO pleased to hear about interview results though, will keep fingers crossed all that settles really soon.
Aw at your boy, it's hard when they go away like that, I remember it well and the aftermath!!
You are one great Mum and boss at work though, so sure you'll pull it all together smoothly, just hope it's not too long for your sake. Grr at the 'booklet' but I suppose they need to be sure for the little ones. Hope that's soon sent off and over with. You've done so well coming off the anti depressants hun.
Thanks for finding time to update and stay well, even when busy try and take some little bits of G time xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Wow bubble. Lots going on!
Am American fridge freezer. Jealous! Imagine all the salad and veg you could put in that!
And cars are a nightmare! Hopefully it will be a lot easier now with your new one!
Ofsted are evil!! They always seem to ruin such a pleasant job working with the young! One of the reasons why I couldn't be a nursery nurse. They take the pleasure out of learning and fun!
And by the sounds of it you have nothing to worry about ' not being capable of looking after childten' my a**e!
I wish I had your passion for your work and kiddies! That's number one in running a great team so if your staff have half as much passion and care that you do you will have the best nursery in the UK!

Goodmorning miniminers.
I apologise for not going around diaries but will be back to normal very soon. I have been reading this morning trying to catch up but didnt post on any. Some fab losses going on, well done. And to u sis im so proud of you.
Thank you all for your hugs, advice and for caring so much. SW went to pott for a bit! Its going to begin improving now that my kitchen is taking shape.
Things are coming together slowely, the car is going as i have now put a deposit down on a new one (well new for us so used!) It was costing me a fortune in repairs all the time. Its now costing me a fortune in repayments!!
As i said kitchen coming together walls down electrics are hanging but... i ordered a american fridge freezer (out of car loan) cant wait til that comes. Its really hard for hubby to do whilst working shifts too but he's doing so well, im really proud of him.
Work is settling, ive been conducting interviews and its all gone really well, think i got my girl! This preschool setting is going to be top class with a great team! Im going to make sure of it.
My boys been to cub camp this weekend, ive been so worried about him away from home. Silly I know but he's only 9 and comes across very confident but he's a real mummys boy. I really missed him but OMG he has come home sooooo tired and moody now and were all suffering!
Oh and i have 1 more thing to add to my stress head... as i suffer from depression OFSTED have now sent me and my doctor a health book to complete to see if im 'safe' enough to work with children. Grrrrr, Im quite upset that i cant just put all the depression stuff behind me.... maybe one day, hey?
Right must try and get some sleep b4 the house comes to life. Conways resurfacing outside the went home at 2am. So lack of sleep is doing me in too. Got another week and a bit of this!
Thats my run down will be on with a vengence very soon. Luv to you all. Xxxxx

Gosh Bubbles u have got a lot going on - ur kitchen sounds as if it's coming along and it'll be great when it's done altho' it's not nice to have the mess!

That booklet at work must have been tough when u first knew of it but u've done so well to come off the AD's I'm sure ur doc will sort that out for u. Let's face it ur employers wdn't have given u the job if they weren't confident to do a great job. We can all tell that ur a great Mum and very conscientious and caring at work. Remember to take care of u whilst all this is going on xxx

Morning Bubbles :),

Its so good to hear from you again. Wow you've been well busy. I bet the kitchen will be worth the wait in the end and that new fridge sounds amazing ! It's great how your hubby has been an amazing support in all this and has been working hard along side you. You did the right thing taking timeout for yourself, with so much going on around you. You have always been a selfless person, and giving towards your family, you always put others before yourself, and give everything your 100%, in your job too with the kids at school, your an amazing person Bubble, and don't you forget that ! :hug99:

Don't worry about the weightloss, all your mins family are here to cheer you on when your ready to come back Can't wait to see fighting bubble back in action, kicking some butt ! I know when your back, there will be no stopping you :D. Hope things settle for your real quick. Thinking of you hun ;).

Kay xx

:bighug:

Well done on your loss Bubbles2 :) x

Bubble it's lovely to see you posting a little here. Just don't be worrying about our diaries at the mo hun. You do have a lot going on in your life amd hopefully, once things start to settle down again, you will get your SW mojo back again and you can be sure you'll get the support you need from us.

I know exactly where you are coming from re your son as mine is a confident sometimes cocky little thing on the outside but us mums know most of that is show. Kieran had his first proper school trip away last year and I was worried the whole time too. He also came back a tired and grumpy little g*t lol.

Hope your kitchen gets finished soon and we get to see pics :D xx

Hey good to hear from u sis! Thanks to all mini friends for being so caring. Its like having a big family and someone to keep an eye on you.

Ok, calm down, big breath and everything will fall into place slowly but surely. You are a very worthy person and many people are proud of you, and I know when u put your mind on something you'll get it done.

Minifreinds! how are the October challenges going? Just under 3 mnths to Christmas so lets do our best till then cos I don't know if I can keep away from Christmas cake and mince pies. mmmmm!

Just had a JP with baked beans and 2 pork sausages (9 syns).

Back