The battle of the Bubble

We are all here safe and sound, place is great, kids are happy and martini flowing well. X
Glad ur having fun and thx for letting us know xxx

OMG! Ive turned from T- total to a real chillaxed alchoholic. Ive discovered baileys.... yum why didnt anyone tell me this before. Been for a 2hour walk along the seafront back at van for lunch and going swimming in a bit. Hope ur all ok. X
Enjoy!! Reckon a 2 hour walk will burn the drinky poos off u!! Then the swimming will mean u can have more booze tonight!! Xx

Lol, not quite champagne bubbles but fun ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

A piggy wiggy dinner and martini. X

Attachments

• 1414350979042.jpg
    1414350979042.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 43
A piggy wiggy dinner and martini. X

Oooh could just eat that now!! Hope you enjoyed it - but with all your activity bet you've burned loads of cals today!!

Last edited:
1414435040394.jpg
I love lions i want to stroke it. Walked 12miles today at Africa Alive and Lowestoft.
Im really relaxed and getting my head in gear for sw. Even planning next weeks meals today. :)

View attachment 157545
I love lions i want to stroke it. Walked 12miles today at Africa Alive and Lowestoft.
Im really relaxed and getting my head in gear for sw. Even planning next weeks meals today. :)
Ooh lots of cals burnt today then - worth a few martinis & treats!

I love big cats too! Ooh Bubble, I'm excited for you, I hope that feeling comes home with you and you can get on plan relatively easily. Not because you 'need' to, just because we all actually feel somuch better when we are on plan and it's working for us. When our heads are in the right place it's really quite easy :)
Here's hoping things are favourable and you come home relaxed and can sail through to Christmas :) xxx

I love big cats too! Ooh Bubble, I'm excited for you, I hope that feeling comes home with you and you can get on plan relatively easily. Not because you 'need' to, just because we all actually feel somuch better when we are on plan and it's working for us. When our heads are in the right place it's really quite easy :)
Here's hoping things are favourable and you come home relaxed and can sail through to Christmas :) xxx

Ditto to Linda's post - hope you're still having fun - no pressure but I'm hoping you're up for buddying up with me next week (if you're ready!) xx

Morning upndown, think a buddy will be a great idea. We can do this together 100%. Lets get a some lbs shifted for christmas. My asda shopping coming sunday ready for the off.
We will succeed. X

Morning upndown, think a buddy will be a great idea. We can do this together 100%. Lets get a some lbs shifted for christmas. My asda shopping coming sunday ready for the off.
We will succeed. X

Ooh Asda sorted already - you're very organised and motivated - I've had a good week so far - thx tips from my Minis friends I've learnt now to:

* allow myself 15 Syns at the beginning of the restart
* eat 'proper' filling meals
* do a bit of exercise each day but don't go nuts!
* plan all meals and a list of snacks
* put the list on the fridge each day at ghost beginning so family can support and know what I'm supposed to be eating (thx to Linda (Cloudy for that one!)

Enjoy the rest of ur break! Xx

Lovin' this positivity! Go Bubble and Linda, I'll be cheering you on my lovely friends :) xx

thx - very much appreciate your support xx

Hi guys, good to see you u all OK and getting motivated, haven't had time to pop in being busy and stressed with everyday problems. Not concentrating on food had a 2lb gain this month and don't know when I'll be in a better mood. Hubby still out of job and problems getting the better of me don't seem to see a light at the end of the tunnel and things are getting worse, everybody wants, wants wants and just me trying to support 4 people and pay the bills. It's just not happening!

Hi sis, hope u and kids had a nice time and recharged the batteries! luv and kisses to all! xxx

Hi guys, good to see you u all OK and getting motivated, haven't had time to pop in being busy and stressed with everyday problems. Not concentrating on food had a 2lb gain this month and don't know when I'll be in a better mood. Hubby still out of job and problems getting the better of me don't seem to see a light at the end of the tunnel and things are getting worse, everybody wants, wants wants and just me trying to support 4 people and pay the bills. It's just not happening!

Hi sis, hope u and kids had a nice time and recharged the batteries! luv and kisses to all! xxx

Oh dear - I'm sorry to hear this, sending hugs and good wishes :bighug:

I don't like seeing you sad bubble :( all I can say is stay strong! Things WILL get better, just ride through this bad time. It must feel like the whole world is on your shoulders but tackle one thing at a time. Forget about your weight for now anyway. Isn't your shop due Sunday? Start then.
But when you get chance. ..lock yourself in a hot bubble bath, wine, book, candles and come out feeling hopefully a little bit better....chin up. There are lots of people relying on you whether they are family, us on here! It's hard but we all need each other really...
Xx

Last edited:

Oh no B2 :( you're having a reayy tough time of late. Not surprised SW has taken a bit of a back seat but it's one thing you DO have some control over and will help you feel better in yourself so hope you can get back on it soon. Hugs xxx

Back