The best diet ever!

I have gone from a size 16 (sometimes really I should have been buying 18s!) to a size 12 in just under a year - brilliant!
Comments I have received from family and friends have been amazing and spur me on.
Having more energy than I used to and no longer suffering from back pain.
Having much more confidence in myself and my vision of life is that I can do anything if I work hard and put my mind to it.
I have just enjoyed eating 5 Nice biscuits with my cuppa :eek: - and loved every single one knowing it's all within plan!!

I love Slimming World, because I'm a weight I never thought I'd see again, in a clothes size I never thought I'd fit again and have been there for 12 months.

And this year I will have every right to wear my bikini on holiday!

I love SW because it's changed my life. I feel good about myself and have a lot more confidence. I love buying clothes now and care much more about my appearance. I feel so much fitter and have more energy, especially with all the exercise I do now.

Best of all, I had my health check results at the doctor's today and I'm now at a low risk of developing heart disease. This is great news as I'm almost at the same age as my mum was when she died of a heart attack at only age 52.

There are countless other reasons why SW is the best diet ever for me and probably the most important one is that it's working for me and I love it.

awwww i'm glad people are feeling the sw love! keep it up, we're all doing soooooo well!

Even though I’ve only been on SW for a week I am loving it :D These are my plus points :)

I am able to eat relatively normal food and not survive on salads every day.
I can have a lovely cooked breakfast and not feel guilty about it.
Because of the Extra Easy plan I can have protein and carbs on the same day.
You can change the plan to suit you by alternating between Red, Green or EE days.
You can still have the occasional treat as long as you syn it.
It is actually teaching me things that I didn’t know before which hopefully will stay with me once I have got to target and stop me making the same mistakes I already made.
I have lost weight but haven’t felt hungry at all.
You can still eat yummy meat from the barbeque!

I’m sure that once I’ve been on plan I will have loads of things to add to that list!

Back