The best feeling ever!

Anna_Claire

Hey all,

I have been on SW for around 8 weeks now and although I started off well I have been struggling the last couple of weeks ... I just can't seem to say no to bad things!
Well today I had my first ''you've lost weight'' comment and it's made me feel a million dollars!
Just what I needed to kick me up the back side and remind myself why I am doing this ... to make me feel good about myself.
Today being Monday is a good thing because this is a new week and I am back on track.
Good luck to everyone this week :)
x

Hey Anna, you're doing fantastically well! Just because you're not having the most speedy losses in the world it doesn't mean youre not making good progress- the fact that you care enough to come onto this forum and that you were elated by the 'you've lost weight' comment is proof enough!! Do you attend a class? I'm only asking because for me it really helps to keep me motivated and on track! I couldn't be without my weekly 'public' weigh ins and IMAGE therapy!X

Heather, I can't rep you again, but I just wanted to say how full of positive energy you seem to be at the moment, and it's really infectious! I do love a good dose of positivity.

And as for you Anna.... :woohoo:

Compliments are such a fabulous motivator...and what a boost for you considering you've been struggling a bit recently. It just goes to show that it is working for you and even though it's been hard, you're still looking better for it...so YAY! :D

Aww fanx Hellie!!! Well I just think that if you want to achieve something in life you may as well be positive about it, otherwise it'll never happen!! Don't get me wrong, I have my bad weeks when I feel my efforts aren't being rewarded as they should be but I know that if I just keep going as I am I'll get there in the end!! I never imagined losing 33lb when I started- it seemed so far off, and now I feel that 72lb (the total I want to lose) isn't so far out of reach!! You must be soooo excited that you're nearly at target now!! Congrats hun, and I'll try and keep up the positive vibes! lol! Thanks for a lovely comment!!XXX

Thank you for all your support ... this website really is great :)
I go to my class every week but not too keen on the consultant and this is great mid-week support!
I am so excited to be back on plan ... had a great day so far and now just planning what I can have for a SW dinner :)
Thank you again x

A patient in work asked if I had lost weight to 2day! First time anyone has really commented on it and someone who sees me once in a blue moon 2. It felt v good!

If you feel like your slipping again think back to the compliment and how good it made you feel and think how many more are to come if you keep going

Back