The best thing about losing weight

Lynds1980

Hi everyone
Hopefully a wee cheerful post...
What is the best thing you have discovered about losing weight

For me its the reduced bra size. I was a 40E but now im down to a 40D and its only been 5 weeks. I can actually buy bras in normal shops without paying a fortune

Long may it continue ;)

Hi everyone
Hopefully a wee cheerful post...
What is the best thing you have discovered about losing weight

For me its the reduced bra size. I was a 40E but now im down to a 40D and its only been 5 weeks. I can actually buy bras in normal shops without paying a fortune

Long may it continue ;)

Omg totally had this moment too. Cup size stayed the same though!

My knees dont ache anymore after the gym or a long day! Woohoo!!!

Losing my rolls of back fat! Believe me they were disgusting!

I totally agree going down in bra size they are so expensive when u have to shop in special shops i have gone down 2 sizes now whoop whoop

lol x

Fitting into things you never thought you would, or being able to wear things you always felt like a total plonker wearing! :D

Having bags more energy and clearer skin from being healthier, all the compliments and having no clothes which fit properly so having to go shopping- in a good way for a change :D

Finding all the old clothes that I haven't been able to wear for years, or looked like a sausage in a too-tight skin!

So hoping my boobs get smaller.
Am a H cup atm and bra shopping is nightmare. Only lost 17 lbs so no body changes yet.

My dream is to be able to go into a 'normal' shop and buy clothes. I've been restricted to plus size shops for years. Started my journey at 20st 13lb and size 24 so need to lose a good few stone first.

I'm hoping to be able to buy a glitzy Christmas outfit from yhe high street. Lol

have a long way to go but so far after losing 2 stone 10 lbs in 11 weeks I have gone from a size 26 to a size 20 so smaller clothes is always a great thing plus health wise I have rid myself of the sleep apnea which was making my life hell plus these horrible marks that appeared around my neck and other parts of my body which were signs of being pre-diabetic have almost totally gone, faded so much plus I have loads more energy. Em

krupskaya said:
Losing my rolls of back fat! Believe me they were disgusting!

I have those, yuck! I hate them... Cant wait till they go!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The best thing I've discovered is that I can now pull my chinos up without un-doing them!!! Almost time to drop a dress size i think :D

I love that feeling of being able to walk into a high street store and not worrying about having to squeeze yourself into something - I can't wait for that again! xxx

Being able to fit back into my old clothes that have been stuffed in bin bags at the back of my wardrobe for years, and being able to feel sexy on a night out and not be thinking that I'm just 'the fat one'.

Back