The 'BIG' 4 stone Challenge....Anyone can join :)

4 off for me, so 8 to go to hit 4 stone.

I might actually do this!!!!

thankyou........I'm guessing I might do it in 2 weeks, maybe 3 as TOTM will be looming in 2 weeks.

Hi can I join you :sign0144: and have at least 4 stone to lose Ideally I am aiming for 5 stone by August 2011 in time for my wedding :love047: so aiming for a loss of 1-2lbs a week, am following the WW plan and have my first weekly weigh in tomorrow at 6pm :cross:

Hi can I join you :sign0144: and have at least 4 stone to lose Ideally I am aiming for 5 stone by August 2011 in time for my wedding :love047: so aiming for a loss of 1-2lbs a week, am following the WW plan and have my first weekly weigh in tomorrow at 6pm :cross:

Yes Join in Starla, I think this challenge will be ongoing as I havent done very well :(

Congrats on getting married next yr :)

thankyou........I'm guessing I might do it in 2 weeks, maybe 3 as TOTM will be looming in 2 weeks.

Either way hun, your practically there so well done, good luck over the next few weeks xx

ooh white tulip, how fabulous! You are nearly there, cannot wait to hear you have whipped off that last few pounds for the 4 stone loss! :) You WILL do it!! Thoroughly impressed with the folk on this site...it keeps me going! x

Well done Starla woo hoo :)

nee how are you doing love? what you up to these days?

nee how are you doing love? what you up to these days?

Hey Kes,

Im ok, Struggling along as always but I am being good, currently trying high fibre low calories, my scales have totally broke, they turn on but nothing happens so had to weigh at Boots and although I used to weigh on them before my weight was more than I had hoped :( but just gonna keep trying and hope to shift some before my brothers wedding!

Hows your food going? hope you not as sore today

x

still sore! but not as much. scale hopped this morning. and the +2lbs went over night... (so im pleased with that) just hope that i can keep going....

i really need to see inches lost rather than weight, but weight to me is a big part, as ive been sooooo fixed to my scales! lol...

only a couple of weeks till the 6th... hope you are able to have made a good dent in the 4 stone... what are you up to now?
i know im not all that far into it, and very much behind... LOL

I was up to 20lbs but I went off the rails with personal issues and now at about 10lbs I think :( GUTTED!!!! So no dents in my weight loss, but going to keep going to get a total then try and sort out where I wanna get too xx

I'm there!!! I lost 6 pounds this week and have lost 4 stone 1 pound. I am so pleased. I thought it would be next week but it has just dropped off this week. I don't think I've ever achieved a long term challenge like this and can only hope I have as much success in the Christmas challenge I'm a couple of weeks into.

Well done :) :) So pleased for you hun YAY YAY YAY xxx

thankyou....I really hope the Christmas challenge is as successful for me. I really do.

Nee did you say you were going to do the Cambridge diet? If so how's it going?

No kes, Colly is going to give it a go tho. If I could afford it I would consider it. Just wish there was one of those diets that are more affordable!!

hows it going for you kes?

how is everyone else getting on?

xx

i put on over my holiday.
and i just dont seem like im going anywhere with being on the tablets and eating... so im going to give the cambridge diet a go i think...
i am so desperate to get into the dress ive ordered. and i just get so down about it.... so i might just do it for a few weeks and see how i do....
quite scared about it, as i am around food constantly.. so i might just have to grin and bare it..... eeekkkkk i will keep everyone posted to see how i get on.. :)

hi nee - me either not doing so great to be honest just feel like im yo-yo-ing everywhere and 1st time in ages its really getting to me GRRRRR .... seriously considering changing something but dont know what... hope your doing better than me ....

xx

i put on over my holiday.
and i just dont seem like im going anywhere with being on the tablets and eating... so im going to give the cambridge diet a go i think...
i am so desperate to get into the dress ive ordered. and i just get so down about it.... so i might just do it for a few weeks and see how i do....
quite scared about it, as i am around food constantly.. so i might just have to grin and bare it..... eeekkkkk i will keep everyone posted to see how i get on.. :)

Ahhh good for you hun, I dont blame you, if I could afford it I wouldmost definately be doing something like CD or LT! But I am looking into it incase I get anything with being on benefits ?!?!?!

Keep me posted hun xx

hi nee - me either not doing so great to be honest just feel like im yo-yo-ing everywhere and 1st time in ages its really getting to me GRRRRR .... seriously considering changing something but dont know what... hope your doing better than me ....

xx

Hey precious,

it is a hard game isnt it, good on you for posting tho, so what changes are you thinking of?

xx

Back