The 'BIG' 4 stone Challenge....Anyone can join :)

Heya guys only joined the forum last week :) just wondering how the progress is for this challenge and if anyone else is up for starting it :)

Heya guys only joined the forum last week :) just wondering how the progress is for this challenge and if anyone else is up for starting it :)

Hi Thunder Thighs, welcome to the forum :)

Progress a little slow but everyone is trying there best :) By all means join in :)

I see your starting on Lipotrim, Im going docs about that tomorrow, how did you get it etc?

xx

Hi Thunder Thighs, welcome to the forum :)

Progress a little slow but everyone is trying there best :) By all means join in :)

I see your starting on Lipotrim, Im going docs about that tomorrow, how did you get it etc?

xx

Heya thanks for the reply :D

It's good to hear people are still trying :) yeah i'm on lipotrim, i was on it before and found it hard to not cheat etc.. but i've been on it nearly a week and the temptation to cheat is just not there, i think i'm in the right mind frame at last PLUS this site would have lot to do with it, it's so inspiring and motivating ...

I just went into my local pharmacist (well next town as they don't do it in my town) and they did it for me in there, they have a lil room in back and get you to fill out a form and watch a dvd.. if your still interested in doing it then go back to them the next day or two and they will start you on it... xxx

Heya thanks for the reply :D

It's good to hear people are still trying :) yeah i'm on lipotrim, i was on it before and found it hard to not cheat etc.. but i've been on it nearly a week and the temptation to cheat is just not there, i think i'm in the right mind frame at last PLUS this site would have lot to do with it, it's so inspiring and motivating ...

I just went into my local pharmacist (well next town as they don't do it in my town) and they did it for me in there, they have a lil room in back and get you to fill out a form and watch a dvd.. if your still interested in doing it then go back to them the next day or two and they will start you on it... xxx

Excellent Thunder, I hope you do get on well, you will have to keep me updated :) Whats your targets then?

Sorry I hadnt posted earlier been abit of a mad weekend xx

Can anyone join as I have lots to lose

Hi

I have just started Cambridge Diet and have alot (in my opinion) to lose so would like to join in with any challenges etc.

inneedofhelp
aka stuart

hi stuart,

Welcome aboard, there isnt long left on this challenge but by all means join in, lots of luck

x

Hey hunny!

sowwy ive been awol!

how you doing chicka?

xxx

yes my love how did you go?

Hey hunny!

sowwy ive been awol!

how you doing chicka?

xxx

yes my love how did you go?

Hey girly's :)

how are you both?

All ok my end, not trying any replacement diet just yet, but hope to when I have more money.

Not weighed for a little while so have no idea how im doing :) - possibly a good thing!!

xxx

Hi Nee, I haven't been on here for ages but had subscribed to your thread. I also lost a stone in a year and want to be 9 (around 4 stone to go) by September. I have been stuck at the same weight for months now and have felt like giving in but with an important event in May I want to lose at least a stone in 7 weeks. I have PCOS but I know I can do it. And so can you for your brother's wedding. Let's do it..lets lose 4 stone!

This morning I did a brisk 45 min walk. I've decided to do this every day 1 - 2 times a day and the gym a couple of times and see if that make a difference

xxx

Hi Nee, I haven't been on here for ages but had subscribed to your thread. I also lost a stone in a year and want to be 9 (around 4 stone to go) by September. I have been stuck at the same weight for months now and have felt like giving in but with an important event in May I want to lose at least a stone in 7 weeks. I have PCOS but I know I can do it. And so can you for your brother's wedding. Let's do it..lets lose 4 stone!

This morning I did a brisk 45 min walk. I've decided to do this every day 1 - 2 times a day and the gym a couple of times and see if that make a difference

xxx

Hey little lady,

Thanks for joining this thread but this got moved onto another thread and officially this challange ended last September.

The other thread is 'Big' ...Bring on the summer, come join there

xx

Back