The 'BIG' 4 stone Challenge....Anyone can join :)

neee where are youoooooo

Hello everyone!

Tomorrow is my first day off the pill-eeeeeek! Hoping it will do some kind of good, the doctor didn't want me to go on metformin-I may be finding it difficult to lose the weight but I am losing something!

My last weigh in was the 4th April and I was another pound down. I'm really going to push myself and go for the 8 pounds this month! I did however put 2 pounds on when I checked this morning-but it's also totm so hopefully I can make up for that next month! Wow-if I can manage the 8 pounds, i'll be over a stone down! I can now pull my jeans down without unbuttoning them! Although still can't manage to do up the top button for the size down! I'm having to wear long t shirts in case they start to fall down too much!

I'll make sure I don't keep losing this thread now! 8 pounds to go-let's hope it's 6 or under next Sunday :) xxx

hey all well on my way for losing 4st by sept , wi today lost 2 lbs
and recieved my 1/2 stone award thats 1/2 stone in 2 weeks!! chuffed to bits

neee where are youoooooo

+1

Hope you are ok hun - if you need support you know where we are. You've been there for me when I needed it. x

Hey Hey Hey.....

Sorry had some issues this week, my internet was disconnected due to the landlord not paying the bill (our rent is all inclusive) So have bought a dongle and im Back YAY

Cant beleive how much I missed coming on here, but hope everyone is good and not been too naughty over easter :)

I havent been too bad, I had another chinese but stuck to the better option of vermicelli Rice noodles and no sauce etc and also shared a easter egg with OH

not done much excercising but managed to shift 1lb this week (Monday just gone) Wasnt too pleased if Im honest but am happy it was gone than given back to me :D

Has taken me a while to read everyones posts but have replied to a few below

weigh in day today im hoping for 2lbs so il be down in to the 15's ahhh i hope ive done it!!!

Fingers were crossed hee hee :)

Hello! Congrats to everyone on their March weight losses! I had my second weigh-in yesterday and lost 1 lb... I was hoping for more given it's only my 2nd week, I had been just as good if not better than the first week, AND I'm now on the Xenical! But hopefully its just my body adjusting and it will even itself out in the long run. (I've increased my Wii fit daily calory burn off goal though just in case :D!) So that brings me to 7lbs for March which I'm pleased with since I only started part way through the month. For April I'm setting the target of at least 10lbs (though really I'm hoping for a stone... eek!)
Off to update my stats! Best wishes all!
x

Well done on the 1lb and also goodluck with the xenical, I had a moment from eating 2 sausages oops hee hee

hey all,
March loses :- 5lbs yipee (only joined SW on 23rd)
April goal :- 8lbs

2lb a week isnt a big ask so hopefully ill get even more but hey its took 6years to put on 4st i can handle waiting for it to come back off at its own rate! (although id love it to be by 6th Sep - or by birthday, 1 week later the 12th )

good luck mums on the WI today xx

Thats great for march and good luck for the April goal and we will lose the weight by September then to plan the next chunk :)

Hello everyone!
Congrats on everyones losses :)

Woo a new month....hope it brings a good loss for us all!

This weekend is going to be tempting, its my birthday on saturday so am going to be going out so just gonna drink vodka and diet coke! Also no takeaway afterwords lol!!

Also got a job interview for McDonalds tomorrow (i'm a student and a job is a job! :p) and if i get it we get FREE FOOD on breaks...this could be bad lol!

xx

How did the interview go? If you got it, you will have to be strong, not sure I could work there, I love a muffin yum

hi everyone i lost 1.5lbs and i am happy with that but i was really working towards 2lb to get me under the 16's and into the 15's i really dont want to be disappointed but to be honest i am.... oh well 15's here i come next week!!!

Well done on the 1.5lbs x

Well done on your weight losses guys! Should be proud.

Weighed myself today and have lost 5 pounds this week!

Changed my weigh in day to Friday as Thursday was pretty random. I have lost 12 pounds in 2 weeks, which I think is great bearing in mind I haven't started walking yet [its constantly raining! tried to walk with an umbrella which was laughable as the wind nearly stole it from me] and just do an exercise video 2 times a week ATM. Also my TOTM carried over to this week a little [8 day cycle]. I will start to up the exercise now as it makes me feel all tingly and proud of myself. I would love a treadmill or an exercise bike but I have no money and live in my BF's parents house.

Emotionally I am very depressed at the moment :raincloud:

Stats:..........................Loss
18/03/10- 19.9.............. ~
25/03/10- 19.2 ............. -7
02/04/10- 18.11............ -5

5lbs gone WHOOP Hope your feeling abit better and not so down x

Tell me about it :( I've been unsuccessfully looking for a job at Uni all year, and now it looks like my application for a summer job hasn't yielded anything either :(. I will take anything that comes along, haha!

Me too, student life is tough!!!

My degree is in Computer Games Art, lol. Basically it trains you to model environments and characters used in games, as well as design levels etc. I would LOVE to be a level/game designer. However just like Journalism it is very hard to get into because everybody wants it and most people are talented. BAH!

That course sounds awesome, my OH would love to do the same course :)

2lbs lost :D Hope I can keep to this sort of loss each week.

great 2lbs gone forever, well done x

another 2 and a half lbs this week!! woop woop... im taking my sw weights from now on... its sooooo good to be losing again!! hope it keeps up.. coz im still 4 and a half lbs behind!!

Well done Kes, Im sure it will carry on x

neee where are youoooooo

Boo :)

Hello everyone!

Tomorrow is my first day off the pill-eeeeeek! Hoping it will do some kind of good, the doctor didn't want me to go on metformin-I may be finding it difficult to lose the weight but I am losing something!

My last weigh in was the 4th April and I was another pound down. I'm really going to push myself and go for the 8 pounds this month! I did however put 2 pounds on when I checked this morning-but it's also totm so hopefully I can make up for that next month! Wow-if I can manage the 8 pounds, i'll be over a stone down! I can now pull my jeans down without unbuttoning them! Although still can't manage to do up the top button for the size down! I'm having to wear long t shirts in case they start to fall down too much!

I'll make sure I don't keep losing this thread now! 8 pounds to go-let's hope it's 6 or under next Sunday :) xxx

Well done on the 1lb, good luck for the next WI

hey all well on my way for losing 4st by sept , wi today lost 2 lbs
and recieved my 1/2 stone award thats 1/2 stone in 2 weeks!! chuffed to bits

Check you out you slimmer you :D keep it up x

+1

Hope you are ok hun - if you need support you know where we are. You've been there for me when I needed it. x

Thanks Judith,

Too sweet xxxx

Yeay! Welcome back Nee, glad you got your internet connection sorted out... you were missed here!
Re: the sausages.. Eek! I'm a bit worried as I'm just about to head off for long weekend up north and I won't have as much control over what I'm eating... fingers crossed I won't have too many 'issues'!
As for this last week congrats on your 1lb loss! Pretty good with Easter etc. I managed to lose another 2lbs at my weigh in yesterday... still disappointed it's not coming off quicker (I haven't had any Easter eggs or anything!) ...but at least it IS coming off. So onwards and upwards (or downwards :D) I guess.
Good to see you back again!
x

OMG 2.5LBS OFF!!! CANT BELIEVE IT

Well done on the 2.5 LBS!

This week I put on a pound because I had a chocolate egg and some drinks at the weekend which is a big NO NO on this way of eating :( I put on 3 pounds all together so lost 2 of them this week which is good I guess! Got to be careful next time :p

I have upped my exercise A LOT! Wooo. Aerobics for 35 mins then Wii Fit for 30 mins later in the day.

Stats:..........................Loss
18/03/10- 19.9.............. ~
25/03/10- 19.2 ............. -7 :D
02/04/10- 18.11............ -5 :D
09/04/10- 18.12............ +1 :doh:

i just wanted to jump on here and wish everyone luck for this weeks weigh ins....

im hoping for 2lbs tomorrow at SW but.... we will see.... i went out for my birthday and had a lovely (diet free) meal... and hoping that hasnt stuffed my chances...

right off to go Jogging!!! (on the wii fit!)

Hi.
Good luck with the jogging Kes. I had a good day yesterday and was gobsmacked to find my scales say I put on 3lbs. Now I know that this is my ancient scales being silly but I still felt so fed up that I just nicked two slices of left over pizza from the fridge (I let my son and his GF order in last nite as I was going out and that way I would avoid temptation). Bugger - not a good way to start a Sunday which is always my weakest day of the week.

Hope you all have a better day than me! xx

I'm still the same as last week which I am very happy with since i've eaten loads of chocolate, drank lots of cola (zero/max but still not that good for me lol) and even went to maccy ds! :eek: But I was good and went for a happy meal instead of my usual large double cheezeburger meal :p.

hey everyone,

been away for the weekend, visiting the parents back home so not been able to be online.

Went out for a couple of meals and relatively happy with my food choices, had a stuffed pepper for starters filled with rice, then a Chicken salad with no dressing and was abit naughty for dessert and had a trio of cheescakes but they were like one mouthfull each. Then today went for lunch and went for a jacket potatoe with Tuna but again had dessert and gave in to the cheesecake and had a Marsbar cheesecake, was very light actually, and had no side effects as yet from the Xenical so hoping Im going to be ok as apart from my cheesecakes, I have been really good.

Will post again tomorrow morning, following the WI, Goodluck to everyone else who has their WI's tomorrow.

Night all

xx

Can I join too please ??

Hi there,
Id really like to join this group too please if I could ?? Ive just found this site and spent half an hour looking at the before and after slideshow - OMG. Im so glad I found this !!! Its sooo motivating to see the difference in people and how much younger they look etc - amazing !!

Im 14 stone and need to get to 10 stone. Im hoping for my friends wedding abroad on 12th September 2010!! Possible ?? I dont know but Im going to give it my best shot.

I lost 3 stone before a few years back and was 10 and a half stone at my slimmest. I was so happy and healthy and outgoing then but Ive never managed to get it off again and have allowed the weight to creep back on. I hit my heighest ever last may at 14 stone 13lb and since then have managed to get 13 lb off but that has been losing it a few times, putting it back on and then losing it again!!

This time I want to change forever, not just keep loosing the same 10lb over and over.

I seem to be a very all or nothing person. I go hell for leather, eat well, loads of exercise and then just when Im getting places I start to relax and get in a rut and do nothing at all and eat like a horse. Aaaagh its so frustrating !! (can anyone relate to this ??!!)

I also find that being the weight I am now effects every aspect of my life, my relationship with my partner, friends, family, self esteem etc. I avoid social situations a lot of the time cos I just feel like a frump and I used the be the life and soul of the party!! Its like the real me is trapped behind all the fat or something !! (am I mad??!!)

Anyhow - this time Im definitley going to do it and I think this site will be a great help, lots of people in similar situation with a common goal !!

Ive just read every page of this thread so hello to you all and happy slimming ! Im looking forward to being able to chat to and get to know other people in same situation. Hopefully we can all help each other achieve our goals and be the happy person inside wanting to get out !!

Cheers - talk soon

Fifi !!

Having a really miserable time at the moment :( .

I'm compulsively getting on the scales 2/3 times a day, my mood goes up and down with the fluctuations, and I appear to have put on 2lbs in a week :rolleyes:.
It seems like such a long journey to size 10 and I'm just frustrated with myself and fed up of beng fat. My April goal was to lose 10lbs and so far I haven't lost a pissing thing since March :sigh:. If only I could speed up time!

Hi there,
Id really like to join this group too please if I could ?? Ive just found this site and spent half an hour looking at the before and after slideshow - OMG. Im so glad I found this !!! Its sooo motivating to see the difference in people and how much younger they look etc - amazing !!

Im 14 stone and need to get to 10 stone. Im hoping for my friends wedding abroad on 12th September 2010!! Possible ?? I dont know but Im going to give it my best shot.

I lost 3 stone before a few years back and was 10 and a half stone at my slimmest. I was so happy and healthy and outgoing then but Ive never managed to get it off again and have allowed the weight to creep back on. I hit my heighest ever last may at 14 stone 13lb and since then have managed to get 13 lb off but that has been losing it a few times, putting it back on and then losing it again!!

This time I want to change forever, not just keep loosing the same 10lb over and over.

I seem to be a very all or nothing person. I go hell for leather, eat well, loads of exercise and then just when Im getting places I start to relax and get in a rut and do nothing at all and eat like a horse. Aaaagh its so frustrating !! (can anyone relate to this ??!!)

I also find that being the weight I am now effects every aspect of my life, my relationship with my partner, friends, family, self esteem etc. I avoid social situations a lot of the time cos I just feel like a frump and I used the be the life and soul of the party!! Its like the real me is trapped behind all the fat or something !! (am I mad??!!)

Anyhow - this time Im definitley going to do it and I think this site will be a great help, lots of people in similar situation with a common goal !!

Ive just read every page of this thread so hello to you all and happy slimming ! Im looking forward to being able to chat to and get to know other people in same situation. Hopefully we can all help each other achieve our goals and be the happy person inside wanting to get out !!

Cheers - talk soon

Fifi !!

Hey,

Of course you can join, goodluck on your jouney and im sure you can do it :)

I can relate to alot of what you said and know how hard it is to keep up the momentum of constant losing, but there becomes a time when you have to plough through the tough times and its working out how too, Im still batteling with it hee hee

Keep us posted on how you get on

x

I'm compulsively getting on the scales 2/3 times a day, my mood goes up and down with the fluctuations, and I appear to have put on 2lbs in a week :rolleyes:.
It seems like such a long journey to size 10 and I'm just frustrated with myself and fed up of beng fat. My April goal was to lose 10lbs and so far I haven't lost a pissing thing since March :sigh:. If only I could speed up time!

:( Not liking seeing you so down Instant :( But it is so frustrating isnt it!

I also weigh throughout the day - just to keep a check on how im getting on and am also fed up of being how I am, I cried at my 3yr old nephew calling me fat ha ha how pathetic!! but I know I have to carry on and im sure you will too.

My April goal is to lose 8lbs and last week lost 1lb and this week I have stayed the same :sigh: so now thinking what I need to do to push it more, although Im sure my cheesecake eating this weekend hasnt helped!!

So this week no loss.

Hope others do better

x

Hiiiiiii!!!

I'd like to join as I have 4 stone to lose altogether hehe

Heres to losing most of the weight by summer!! Ha ha!

Off on my daily walk on my lunch at work shortly - saves from getting bored eh

I'm still the same as last week which I am very happy with since i've eaten loads of chocolate, drank lots of cola (zero/max but still not that good for me lol) and even went to maccy ds! :eek: But I was good and went for a happy meal instead of my usual large double cheezeburger meal :p.

Well done on the meal choices. Staying the same is good remember.

Fifi !!

Welcome Fifi. Yeh, yo-yo dieting is very familiar to me. I reckon I've lost my total body weight about twice over the years from losing and regaining the same 12lbs. Hope you enjoy the site.

I'm compulsively getting on the scales 2/3 times a day, my mood goes up and down with the fluctuations, and I appear to have put on 2lbs in a week :rolleyes:. It seems like such a long journey to size 10 and I'm just frustrated with myself and fed up of beng fat. My April goal was to lose 10lbs and so far I haven't lost a pissing thing since March :sigh:. If only I could speed up time!

I've had a bad couple of weeks too - again with the compulsive weighing which seems to be linked to me eating off plan and somehow still hoping the weight is magically coming off. I can sooooo empathise with you. Lets hope we can both drag ourselves out of the doldrums and start losing again.

I also weigh throughout the day - just to keep a check on how im getting on and am also fed up of being how I am, I cried at my 3yr old nephew calling me fat ha ha how pathetic!!
My April goal is to lose 8lbs and last week lost 1lb and this week I have stayed the same :sigh: so now thinking what I need to do to push it more, although Im sure my cheesecake eating this weekend hasnt helped!!

God kids are horrible. My son saw some photos of me at the weekend and said he hated to admit how awful I looked "especially your chins". Chins mind, not chin. and that was him being sensitive. :cry:

At least you're holding on Nee and not gaining. Having put on a pound and just about managed to take it off this week I'm fairly demoralized at having wasted two weeks. This is when I have to find some inner willpower to carry on. But it is really tough.

Hiiiiiii!!!

I'd like to join as I have 4 stone to lose altogether hehe

Hi Jo and welcome.

Really trying hard today after an ok-ish weekend with a little bit too much alcohol. Nothing ridiculous just not enough to lose anything. Still got the stupid cold and sore throat so dog walking at a minimum. Also got a heavy weekend coming up so need to get my head on straight for that too.

Have a nice day y'all. xx

me please, me please..

Hey guys - can i join this challenge please.

The 6th September is my birthday and this challenge is about the weight I need to lose in total.

I would just love to be part of a challenge that will help me stay motivated to be slim for my birthday this year.

I am returning to minimins after a break from trying to slim down. I was trying to get on with CD but failed I am afraid. However, I return totally into my new calorie counting and exercise regime....so fingers crossed.

x

Back