The 'BIG' 4 stone Challenge....Anyone can join :)

Also forgot to say, When visiting my parents at the weekend, I told them what I plan to lose by Sept as my first 'BIG' goal and they offered to buy me my wedding outfit for my bro's wedding and the cost for travelling down with my OH if I manage to lose the total of 4 stone, so even bigger motivation... just need to budge the weight now !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah how lovely of them. You can lose the 4 stone and we'll be right there with you each step of the way. I haven't told any of my family (except my son cos he lives with me) because I can't face telling them I'm doing it again - I can't blame them if they just roll their eyes. Instead I'm hoping to surprise them in the summer when I strip off all my baggy clothers and emerge butterfly like into the sunshine. Well I can dream, can't I??

Ah how lovely of them. You can lose the 4 stone and we'll be right there with you each step of the way. I haven't told any of my family (except my son cos he lives with me) because I can't face telling them I'm doing it again - I can't blame them if they just roll their eyes. Instead I'm hoping to surprise them in the summer when I strip off all my baggy clothers and emerge butterfly like into the sunshine. Well I can dream, can't I??

Hee hee, no its no dream it WILL happen :)

x

Hello all, it sounds like everyone's got exciting plans and it's great to read about others' levels of motivation too! I lost another 2lbs this week so again, not a dramatic loss but it's still slowly shifting. I'm quite pleased with it as I was away for a few days last weekend and ended up eating out a few times so was worried I might have put on (eek!) but it was all fine - I even made it to my first mini goal of reaching 15st... in fact I'm 1lb below it now! Yeay! And now I'm back able to control my meals again so ready to face the week ahead!
Nee, that's great about your parents... a little extra motivation never hurt! And Judith, good luck with the Poker tournament entry - I've no doubt your emerging butterfly dream will come true! :)
Right, I'm off to update my stats again (I love this part!) Best wishes all!
x

Well done on your weight losses everyone!

Its really nice when people respect you are trying to lose weight and support you through the struggle!

I have lost 3 pounds this week! So happy about this! Bringing my total weight loss on this diet to 1 Stone in 4 weeks! Which is great :D Only... 6-8 more to go! Ha.

18/03/10- 19.9.............. ~
25/03/10- 19.2.............. -7
02/04/10- 18.11............ -5
09/04/10- 18.12............ +1
16/04/10- 18.9...............-3
1 STONE LOST!

Hello all, it sounds like everyone's got exciting plans and it's great to read about others' levels of motivation too! I lost another 2lbs this week so again, not a dramatic loss but it's still slowly shifting. I'm quite pleased with it as I was away for a few days last weekend and ended up eating out a few times so was worried I might have put on (eek!) but it was all fine - I even made it to my first mini goal of reaching 15st... in fact I'm 1lb below it now! Yeay! And now I'm back able to control my meals again so ready to face the week ahead!
Nee, that's great about your parents... a little extra motivation never hurt! And Judith, good luck with the Poker tournament entry - I've no doubt your emerging butterfly dream will come true! :)
Right, I'm off to update my stats again (I love this part!) Best wishes all!
x

Well done on the loss hun :) bet your so glad to see the back of the 15's :)

Well done on your weight losses everyone!

Its really nice when people respect you are trying to lose weight and support you through the struggle!

I have lost 3 pounds this week! So happy about this! Bringing my total weight loss on this diet to 1 Stone in 4 weeks! Which is great :D Only... 6-8 more to go! Ha.

18/03/10- 19.9.............. ~
25/03/10- 19.2.............. -7
02/04/10- 18.11............ -5
09/04/10- 18.12............ +1
16/04/10- 18.9...............-3
1 STONE LOST!

Well done on the 3lbs WHOOOOP

Im with you I lost 15lbs so far and still have another 9 to go ARRGHHHH hee hee

Well done on the 3lbs WHOOOOP

Im with you I lost 15lbs so far and still have another 9 to go ARRGHHHH hee hee

We have both started at a very similar weight! We are also losing at a very similar pace which is interesting. I'm sure we can lose another 3 stone by September! I will be 15 stone 9, I haven't weighed that much since I was about 14![edited, not sure what I weighed at secondary school] I can't wait to be slimmer, woooooo. :D

Last edited:
i'm gonna join you's all!! i have about 6 stone 7lbs to lose, it was 7st7lbs but my first stone has gone! woohoo!!! So fingers crossed i'll get rid of another 4 by september - ALSO booked a holiday in dominican republic for 4th september so massive motivation!!! i will be 12 stone if i manage to lose the 4 stone....haven't weighed that since secondry school!! OMG i can't wait to be thin!! haha

hey there vicky great start so far :clap: welcome along you'll find this site amazing in everyway imaginable x

We have both started at a very similar weight! We are also losing at a very similar pace which is interesting. I'm sure we can lose another 3 stone by September! I will be 15 stone 9, I haven't weighed that much since I was about 12! I can't wait to be slimmer, woooooo. :D

Oh yes we are quite similar arent we :) and same I cant even remember when I was in the 15's I think I was 15-16!! so bring it on xx

1 stone down & 3 to go for me! Yay! :D

Yay good feeling huh :)

i'm gonna join you's all!! i have about 6 stone 7lbs to lose, it was 7st7lbs but my first stone has gone! woohoo!!! So fingers crossed i'll get rid of another 4 by september - ALSO booked a holiday in dominican republic for 4th september so massive motivation!!! i will be 12 stone if i manage to lose the 4 stone....haven't weighed that since secondry school!! OMG i can't wait to be thin!! haha

Well done on shifting the first stone and I bet youor holiday is a massive push, goodluck xx

Hello :) Is it too late to join in with you all? I just signed up today but have been careful with my cals for the last couple of weeks and already lost 5.6lbs. I have minimum of 8 stone to lose all together but would love to get half way there by my brothers big birthday party on 16th Oct which gives me 6 months :)

Never too late :) goodluck xx

-------------------------------------------------------------

Morning all :)

Hope everyone is good?

I have been feeling a little de-motivated but still not gone mad and have managed to lose 2lbs this week, so happy after a sts last week, still behind target for April but just happy I lost some this week WHOOP :D

Hope everyone else gets good WI's

xx

Morning all.... 6.6 lbs loss for me this week but that does include the 2 lbs I gained last week... very VERY happy with that tho!! :D

Only lost 1lb. I need to get back into it all again. Going to the gym soon for the first time in weeks! Will get back on track again!

I lost the second pound!

For a reminder i'd put on 2 pounds at totm and they didn't shift when it had finished :( I lost one part way through the week and the second somewhere along the line after that. My weigh in's are on a Sunday! For the first time EVER I have lost 2 pounds in one week! Technically I didn't really lose any more weight as that two pounds I had put on but still! I was so happy on Sunday :D

I lost the second pound!

For a reminder i'd put on 2 pounds at totm and they didn't shift when it had finished :( I lost one part way through the week and the second somewhere along the line after that. My weigh in's are on a Sunday! For the first time EVER I have lost 2 pounds in one week! Technically I didn't really lose any more weight as that two pounds I had put on but still! I was so happy on Sunday :D

Dont worry hun, whether its 2lbs u had gained and then lost its still gone again so be proud :)

Awww thanks Nee!

I do feel so happy considering I normally only manage 1 a week. I'm hoping I can continue to lose 2 a week. Losing those two has actually given me a lot more motivation to try harder to lose 2 a week now-I think it's because I know it can be done :)

well done to all those people who have lost this week.

I have lost 1.5!!!! So thats cool... Im now 5lbs behind target,
for those who started on the 1st march, this weeks weigh in to keep the average up you should be up to a stone (14lbs) so anyone who has lost more than that Fabbo!!!!! For those like me who are behind (5lbs for me!!!) need a kick up the bum!!!!!

well done to all those people who have lost this week.

I have lost 1.5!!!! So thats cool... Im now 5lbs behind target,
for those who started on the 1st march, this weeks weigh in to keep the average up you should be up to a stone (14lbs) so anyone who has lost more than that Fabbo!!!!! For those like me who are behind (5lbs for me!!!) need a kick up the bum!!!!!

Well done on your weight loss & thanks for the info... I'm 1.2 lbs behind target!!

Back