The 'BIG' 4 stone Challenge....Anyone can join :)

well done to all those people who have lost this week.

I have lost 1.5!!!! So thats cool... Im now 5lbs behind target,
for those who started on the 1st march, this weeks weigh in to keep the average up you should be up to a stone (14lbs) so anyone who has lost more than that Fabbo!!!!! For those like me who are behind (5lbs for me!!!) need a kick up the bum!!!!!

Hey you :)

I think your doing great hun, and you are losing too so woo woo :)

Im behind on my april target, wanted to lose 8lbs and currently on 3lbs so have 5lbs to lose in just under 2 weeks - well really 1 week as the last weigh in for April is 26th arrrggghhh better be extra good this week hee hee

lost 4lbs this week so doing ok getting along nicely im thinking if i dont reach target by 6th i wont be far off (guessing a month maybe) but all can change week to week as we lose so anything can happen xxx

Morning folks! Hope everyone is doing well. I had my weigh in last night and had lost another 2 lbs... seems to be steadying out at about that rate - fingers crossed I can keep it going or improve!
By my calculations (thought maths was never my strong point!) I've lost 6lbs in April so I'm on target to reach my goal of 8lbs by the end of the month (though in reality I'd wanted to lose a stone... that's looking less likely now!)
Congrats to everyone who's ahead of their targets, and for us who've still a few lbs to go, lets see if we can make this last week (or last few days till weigh in) work well for us! Best wishes to all for the week ahead!
x

Morning everyone,

I have a confession :cry: Ive been so bad, had a chinese takeaway and then the next night had chips takeaway with cheese on them and a garlic baguette with cheese and ham :( really annoyed with myself and am currently weighing 2lbs above Mondays weight - gutted!!!!!

I still took the little blue pill and had no reaction to it till this morning, so am abit relieved (certainly one way to put it ha ha) to remove some of what I have had :)

But thats it now, I have to learn when to stop eating crap, Afterall, I am this elephant because of junk food and bad choices so I dont want to head back UP the scales

So today and tomorrow are going to be major healthy to get them 2lbs off so I at least STS on Mondays WI, we shall see.

Hope everyone is being good unlike me

xxx

Morning all,

Im so pleased, I have been really good since my mistakes this week and have somehow managed to lose 3lbs :) :) :)

Hope everyone else does well

xx

well done nee on your 3lbs this week.
i lost 1 1/2lbs this week so im pretty chuffed with that as this week went a little wrong while we were out with friends for the weekend.

hope everyone else is going well!!!!!

well done nee on your 3lbs this week.
i lost 1 1/2lbs this week so im pretty chuffed with that as this week went a little wrong while we were out with friends for the weekend.

hope everyone else is going well!!!!!

Thank you and a big well done to you too,those pounds just keep coming off WHOOP xx

thanks nee well done you also and all you others heres to another good week xxx

All good apart from yet another naughty take away...think I must be insane!!!

X

lost another 2lbs this week only 1/2 lb away from my 1 stone loss award woop woop feeling great

Well done you.

All good apart from yet another naughty take away...think I must be insane!!!

X

I don't think a take away per se is bad - you just have to eat less than you used to. I've just made a beef curry and I ate beyond feeling full. I don't think it will be over my cals but I should have stopped when I'd had enough. Its an old habit not listening to my tum. Don't worry too much Nee. Btw what did you have so I can eat it vicariously? xx

I don't think a take away per se is bad - you just have to eat less than you used to. I've just made a beef curry and I ate beyond feeling full. I don't think it will be over my cals but I should have stopped when I'd had enough. Its an old habit not listening to my tum. Don't worry too much Nee. Btw what did you have so I can eat it vicariously? xx

I had cheesey chips and a garlic baguette with cheese and mushroom and ham, was delish but I regret it now :(

Hi all,
Gosh, it seems to have been a week for it! I've fallen off the wagon a bit too this week and had pizza hut at the weekend and then cake the next day too. Eek! Totally regretting it now as I ended up only losing 1lb and I know I could have done more. But at least it's still a loss and I'm still going in the right direction, plus that 1lb takes me to a 1st loss since I started in mid March. Yeay!
Congrats to everyone else on their losses this week too, and Nee don't worry about the takeaways, we've all been there (clearly!), and as long as you don't go overboard I'm sure it will all be OK. A 3lb loss in a takeaway week isn't bad going at all (I can't even seem to do that in a normal week!), and perhaps it'll help get motivation back on track too!
Right, off to update my stats. Best wishes to all for the next week!
x

Hey I hope everyone is doing well.

I hven't been on here in ages coz my laptop has died (Im using a friends right now!)
My weight also stayed the same for bout 3 weeks and I was sooooo annoyed but I lost 3lbs on my last weigh in so hopefully things will be back on track now. I cant update my ticker or anything coz the bookmark for it is on my laptop :(
I am going away for a long weekend for my birthday (thats in 2 weeks) so I wanna have a few good losses before then....keep your fingers crossed for me!

Claire x

Lost 2lbs last week (weighed on sunday). Really need to get my head sorted as being uber stressed is not good for trying to lose weight :(.

I'll join in :) ive already lost just under 3stone (2lbs to go!) but i would like to have lost 4 stone by the 11th June as thats when i will be seeing alot of my friends (they are from all over the country)

so ideally need to lose 2lb a week

Hi all,
Gosh, it seems to have been a week for it! I've fallen off the wagon a bit too this week and had pizza hut at the weekend and then cake the next day too. Eek! Totally regretting it now as I ended up only losing 1lb and I know I could have done more. But at least it's still a loss and I'm still going in the right direction, plus that 1lb takes me to a 1st loss since I started in mid March. Yeay!
Congrats to everyone else on their losses this week too, and Nee don't worry about the takeaways, we've all been there (clearly!), and as long as you don't go overboard I'm sure it will all be OK. A 3lb loss in a takeaway week isn't bad going at all (I can't even seem to do that in a normal week!), and perhaps it'll help get motivation back on track too!
Right, off to update my stats. Best wishes to all for the next week!
x

Well done on the 1lb :) To be honest I was very strict but with the takeaways I was so suprised I had a loss let alone 3lbs but Im not complaining hee hee

Hey I hope everyone is doing well.

I hven't been on here in ages coz my laptop has died (Im using a friends right now!)
My weight also stayed the same for bout 3 weeks and I was sooooo annoyed but I lost 3lbs on my last weigh in so hopefully things will be back on track now. I cant update my ticker or anything coz the bookmark for it is on my laptop :(
I am going away for a long weekend for my birthday (thats in 2 weeks) so I wanna have a few good losses before then....keep your fingers crossed for me!

Claire x

Glad your back and well done on the 3lbs loss, Im sure you will shift some more before you go away :)

Lost 2lbs last week (weighed on sunday). Really need to get my head sorted as being uber stressed is not good for trying to lose weight :(.

2lbs gone forever WHOOP, go you! totally agree, when your feeling more stressed and uptight, food somehow seems to be the answer, hope you feel less stressed now xx

I'll join in :) ive already lost just under 3stone (2lbs to go!) but i would like to have lost 4 stone by the 11th June as thats when i will be seeing alot of my friends (they are from all over the country)

so ideally need to lose 2lb a week

:welcome: Well done on losing 3 stone, must be a great feeling, good luck on your last stone keep us updated on how your getting on :)

------------------------------------------------------------
Morning all,

Its lovely and sunny out YAY, supposed to be a rainy day so hoping it stays like this as have some friends coming for the day, going to try and not have any treats as not been as happy with my cal's etc this week and so want a loss on Monday.

Hope everyone has a great day

x

hope you have a good day nee and that the sun stays shinning!!!
We have some blue sky and some white and some black clouds about so its not the best of days!!

Im off to the pool to get in some swimming!!!

Have a nice day everyone!!!!

Back