The 'BIG' 4 stone Challenge....Anyone can join :)

hope you have a good day nee and that the sun stays shinning!!!
We have some blue sky and some white and some black clouds about so its not the best of days!!

Im off to the pool to get in some swimming!!!

Have a nice day everyone!!!!

how did the swimming go?

Had a really nice day out, did a little bit of walking caught a bit of sun and am abit burnt oops went for some lunch and had a salad with no meats or anything so all in all very happy ... one day left before next WI so got to be even stricter tomorrow!!!

Hope everyone has had a good day :)

I have lost 2lbs this week.
My weight loss has kinda slowed down and that sucks! But at least it's coming off I suppose. Slowly but surely.
Also,I have lost nearly 4 stone this year but I dont look like I have lost that much,I have only dropped one dress size and it's buggging me,I though I would have dropped a couple of sizes by now :(

I hope everyone is having a fab weekend :)

Claire x

My weight loss has kinda slowed down and that sucks! But at least it's coming off I suppose. Slowly but surely.
Also,I have lost nearly 4 stone this year but I dont look like I have lost that much,I have only dropped one dress size and it's buggging me,I though I would have dropped a couple of sizes by now :(

Claire x

Firstly there is nothing wrong with 2lbs thats great and a good steady loss, I know it never seems enough and when I weigh tomorrow Ill no doubt moan hee hee

4 stone WOW!! Im so jealous!! I have lost 20lbs this year and you would never know either (not quite 4stone) but still u always want people to notice it but genunely notice, yesterday I was with some friends I havent seen in a yr and since I last saw them I have lost 33lbs and no-one noticed at all :( but for me altho I was a little dissapointed I was just happy in knowing I have done something even if not alot and that hopefully Im not going to stop

x

Claire x

Claire.. our stats are very similar & I'm feeling the same as you. Disappointed with one dress size & the fact that no-ones really noticing mind you I'm not really either! What scares me is to think how much I have lost & its not showing... I was some size to start with & even with my weight that I've lost I'm still a fat bird!!:cry:

Morning,

STS this morning .....gutted :(

x

hey all feel awful i only pop on to shout out about Weigh In but i get all forgetful on where i post anyways another week along and another 1.5lbs off for me :D thats makes a total weight loss so far (in 7weeks of joining) 15 lbs :clap: woop woop :clap:
great going everybody keep up the effort
' every little helps' he he he

-4lb so far this week! meaning ive lost 3 stone 2lbs! 12lbs to go!

hey everyone.
i lost 2.5lbs this week... woop woop.
im now now well, ive had high temps and now ive got the worst migrane........ ahhhhhrrrrrggggggggg

Well done on the 2.5lbs Kes xx

I STS this week BOO HOO :cry:

Lost 3lbs this week. VERY happy with that after the last month or so. Finally getting my motivation back. Feeling much happier and less stressed, yay!

Still way behind target really, but i'll work on that! Setting a couple of mini-goals before september so I don't get too stressed lol :)

Lost 3lbs this week. VERY happy with that after the last month or so. Finally getting my motivation back. Feeling much happier and less stressed, yay!

Still way behind target really, but i'll work on that! Setting a couple of mini-goals before september so I don't get too stressed lol :)

Well done on the 3lbs :)

what did you do this week Nee???

i wasnt able to weigh in at slimming world last night.. so i will have to wait till next week...
i was in hospital with Viral Meningitis...... i am shatted now still. and i have to take it easy for the next week or soo... but ill get there.. not expecting a big loss this month anymore. but i can try.

what did you do this week Nee???

i wasnt able to weigh in at slimming world last night.. so i will have to wait till next week...
i was in hospital with Viral Meningitis...... i am shatted now still. and i have to take it easy for the next week or soo... but ill get there.. not expecting a big loss this month anymore. but i can try.

Sorry to hear you have been so ill. Glad you are making a good recovery and the last thing you should worry about at the moment is losing weight. Just look after yourself and take care. xx

Sorry to hear you have been so ill. Glad you are making a good recovery and the last thing you should worry about at the moment is losing weight. Just look after yourself and take care. xx

thanks hun,
yes i know i shouldnt be worrying. but if i want to fit into a nice wedding dress i have to keep semi on track.
but i will get there... just need to rest up and then when i am ready go back to exercise. i dont want to push myself before i am ready or i will set myself back.

thanks hun,
yes i know i shouldnt be worrying. but if i want to fit into a nice wedding dress i have to keep semi on track.
but i will get there... just need to rest up and then when i am ready go back to exercise. i dont want to push myself before i am ready or i will set myself back.

Hey Kes,

Didn't realize your target was for your wedding! How exciting - when is it happening? Have you picked your dress already? I got married about a hundred years ago when I was about 11 stone (I'm 5' 10") and had meant to lose a few pounds beforehand but never did. It meant my dress was just a bit tight and I was aware of it all day so I would deffo recommend making the effort. Now at 15 stone I can't believe I was ever that slim!

Have a lovely day. Judi x

hi all, STS this week not too bad i was expecting a gain , gone well overboard over fri, sat, sun, sons birthday too so was just hard to get back into swing of it but i had my wake up call by getting the sts and thank god it wasnt a gain, and striving hard already for next weeks weigh in
good going everyone keep it up xxx
:) :)

Hey Kes,

Didn't realize your target was for your wedding! How exciting - when is it happening? Have you picked your dress already? I got married about a hundred years ago when I was about 11 stone (I'm 5' 10") and had meant to lose a few pounds beforehand but never did. It meant my dress was just a bit tight and I was aware of it all day so I would deffo recommend making the effort. Now at 15 stone I can't believe I was ever that slim!

Have a lovely day. Judi x

well we actually got married 3 years ago yesterday... and i managed to get myself back to the same weight (exactly!!) to what i was 3 years ago...
woop woop...

we are having a wedding reception in australia (as i am an aussie) and becuase we got married over here we didnt have any of my family and friends there (or even the oh's because we got married and then told everyone then had a reception dinner about a month later.)
so we are going to have the same for my family and friends in December this year.
very much looking forward to it... and ive semi chosen a dress, i just need to go and and try some more on. its all pretty exciting....

well we actually got married 3 years ago yesterday... and i managed to get myself back to the same weight (exactly!!) to what i was 3 years ago...
woop woop...

we are having a wedding reception in australia (as i am an aussie) and becuase we got married over here we didnt have any of my family and friends there (or even the oh's because we got married and then told everyone then had a reception dinner about a month later.)
so we are going to have the same for my family and friends in December this year.
very much looking forward to it... and ive semi chosen a dress, i just need to go and and try some more on. its all pretty exciting....

Happy Anniversary for yesterday. How romantic to do it twice - nice to know you would marry him again (that's the voice of a cynical old divorcee). And a good target to be going back to Oz looking good. One of the reasons I didn't go to my school reunion was that I couldn't face them all seeing how much weight I'd put on. But we were all 50 yrs old and when I saw the pics I realized that all those old, bald, fat people (and those gorgeous MILF/DILFs) were my contemporaries and had just been braver. So I missed out on a right good laff. How stoopid did I feel?

Have a lovely day, Kes. xx

Only a pound this week. although means ive lost 3 stone 4lbs. only 8lbs to go!

Hi all, congrats on the losses these last few weeks! Glad you're on the road to recovery Kes!
My computer has been playing up so I wasn't able to post last week but thankfully it's all up and running again now! I managed a 1lb loss last week, and again another 1lb this week. Not setting the world on fire but plodding along. Will try to step it up again somehow this week as I've lapsed on the exercise side of things recently. Hopefully that will pull me back on track. Anyway, best of luck for the week ahead!

Back