The 'BIG' 4 stone Challenge....Anyone can join :)

what did you do this week Nee???

i wasnt able to weigh in at slimming world last night.. so i will have to wait till next week...
i was in hospital with Viral Meningitis...... i am shatted now still. and i have to take it easy for the next week or soo... but ill get there.. not expecting a big loss this month anymore. but i can try.

I stayed the same BOOOOOO xx

Only a pound this week. although means ive lost 3 stone 4lbs. only 8lbs to go!

well done on the lb x

Hi all, congrats on the losses these last few weeks! Glad you're on the road to recovery Kes!
My computer has been playing up so I wasn't able to post last week but thankfully it's all up and running again now! I managed a 1lb loss last week, and again another 1lb this week. Not setting the world on fire but plodding along. Will try to step it up again somehow this week as I've lapsed on the exercise side of things recently. Hopefully that will pull me back on track. Anyway, best of luck for the week ahead!

well done for the 2lbs xx

...................................................................................

Morning all,

I am plonk of all plonks ha!

After staying the same, I was determined to shift some lbs this week, started really well, even with doing a show this week so long days ... tuesday, I thought ..'one takeaway wont hurt' and although was yummy it wasnt worth it, so wednesday was really good again....Thursday, doom day I turned 29yrs old hee hee was again good all day, didnt even want or have a birthday cake due to having the takeaway on tuesday... came home earlier (7pm) and for some reason felt abit miserable so the OH suggested we have a treat and get another takeaway, diet mind slipped and my naughty head kicked in and again had another one .... then yesterday I made sure I took loads of fruit and nothing else...maybe it wasnt enough to keep me in control but got to 6pm and everyone was ordering a takeaway so how could I refuse so this week has resulted in 3 STUPID takeaways, I feel utterly miserable from it, fat, and stupid stupid stupid...

I am determined to make today and tomorrow good days and PRAY I dont gain on Monday, have my sister and mum coming down for the day and hope I dont get tempted by anything!!

Sorry to whinge just really disappointed in myself... hope everyone has a fab weekend

xxx

My stupidness carried on....... Had a really nice day on Saturday with my Mum and Sis and actually ate well :) but then got home and had pizza!! so made a decision to not feel bad and take the consequences of my bad bad bad week and didnt eat great yesterday either OOPS :eek:

So even though Im not proud I still weighed this morning, and not suprised to see a 4lb gain :cry:

Im not going to let it bother me, Im back on it today and I will lose next week, without a doubt. Have ordered my food shopping so I have lots of healthy stuff on its way which Im hoping will help.

So fingers crossed for next Monday :)

Never mind Nee, it's done now, just draw a line under the week and move on... (yeah, yeah, great advice from me, who ended up having a creamy blue cheese sauce at dinner last night, and then some full fat ice cream too... :break_diet: ugh, will no doubt pay for it later today though!) Best of luck for the coming week!

ahh nee, its ok, and i am pleased that you are putting it behind you, and moving toward this week.
im going to have to do the same this week, my scales said i put on a pound in the last 2 weeks (as i didnt get to weigh last week) but we will see what SW says tonight.

I'm back on CC for a while and hoping for a 2lb loss this week. My main problem at the moment is that I've been feeling ill/dizzy/sickly etc. for a few days. Yesterday I was only able to exercise for about 40 minutes and it wasn't very intense. Today I was planning on going for a run, but started feeling nauseous and still do. Wish I felt better. :sigh: So instead I'm going to have to spend an hour or so walking this evening.

I always feel guilty when I don't exercise all-out, but it's an unavoidable situation today.

Never mind Nee, it's done now, just draw a line under the week and move on... (yeah, yeah, great advice from me, who ended up having a creamy blue cheese sauce at dinner last night, and then some full fat ice cream too... :break_diet: ugh, will no doubt pay for it later today though!) Best of luck for the coming week!

Thanks hun, glad im not the only one who makes a little mistake, makes me feel so annoyed but it is done now....good luck to you too xx

ahh nee, its ok, and i am pleased that you are putting it behind you, and moving toward this week.
im going to have to do the same this week, my scales said i put on a pound in the last 2 weeks (as i didnt get to weigh last week) but we will see what SW says tonight.

How did SW go? fingers crossed that pound isnt on for u xx

I'm back on CC for a while and hoping for a 2lb loss this week. My main problem at the moment is that I've been feeling ill/dizzy/sickly etc. for a few days. Yesterday I was only able to exercise for about 40 minutes and it wasn't very intense. Today I was planning on going for a run, but started feeling nauseous and still do. Wish I felt better. :sigh: So instead I'm going to have to spend an hour or so walking this evening.

I always feel guilty when I don't exercise all-out, but it's an unavoidable situation today.

Sounds like you need to take it easy hun, maybe have a couple of days relaxing, hope u feel better soon xx

yeah i put on a pound.. but to be honest im chuffed with that... (with what ive eaten!!) iu just hope it all doesnt still keep pileing on this week....

im trying to be good, and get back into things... and i will start taking the tablets again tomorrow..... back onto the wagon now...

yeah i put on a pound.. but to be honest im chuffed with that... (with what ive eaten!!) iu just hope it all doesnt still keep pileing on this week....

im trying to be good, and get back into things... and i will start taking the tablets again tomorrow..... back onto the wagon now...

1lb is better than 4lbs like me hee hee

Hope your feeling abit better too

xx

well got on the scales this morning and they say now ive put on 4lbs!! lol
woops i think its going to be a case that its all going to catch up with me!!

well got on the scales this morning and they say now ive put on 4lbs!! lol
woops i think its going to be a case that its all going to catch up with me!!

I think thats the same with me too, im worried theres more to come yet ARRGGHHHH

oohhh yeah... im kinda thinking the same to be honest.... i didnt eat very well while i was ill..... hmmmmm UH OH!!!

fingers crossed for you girlies

Hi all,
Well done on your losses you are all trying so hard!

I have fallen off the weight loss wagon, I slipped off my way of eating and started eating carbs and drinking alcohol. However I have stopped this now!

I will be weighing myself in 2 weeks, going to give my body a blast of exercise so I can catch up with all your losses!

See you in two weeks.

Good luck. x

-2lbs this week, finally in to the 14's. 6lbs to go before 4 stone!

well done ria!!!!
thats fab...
i remember getting into the 14's (it seems ages ago..) and im only just at the bottom of the 13's..
need to get my bum into gear and get down into those 12's!

Morning all,

how are we all doing?

I have been better this week, feeling low and not really a 100% sure why?! ha ha silly me!

Food wise have been better and when I weighed this morning a pound had gone but not counting till Monday! but now know I have 3 days to try and get rid of what I gained arrghhh

Going Doctors at 9am to discuss my weight and sort out this crap cough I have had for 5 weeks!!

Hi all,
I weighed myself as usual on Wednesday and had stayed the same for last week (which I suppose wasn't really a surprise given what I'd eaten at the weekend!) But things have ben busier for me this week so I've not had time to snack, I've been good with the meals I have had and I've been on the go a bit more generally too, so hopefully this week will be better! Hoping to fit in more time to exercise over the weekend too as I've hardly had a chance to get near the Wii... weirdly, I miss it! Anyway good luck to all for the coming week! :)

Just seen your last message Nee, hope all goes well at the Drs and you get everything sorted out to give you a bit of a boost to feel better and start losing again. Best of luck!

how did you do Nee???

hope they are able to sort out the horrid cough... not nice being ill!!

Hi all,
I weighed myself as usual on Wednesday and had stayed the same for last week (which I suppose wasn't really a surprise given what I'd eaten at the weekend!) But things have ben busier for me this week so I've not had time to snack, I've been good with the meals I have had and I've been on the go a bit more generally too, so hopefully this week will be better! Hoping to fit in more time to exercise over the weekend too as I've hardly had a chance to get near the Wii... weirdly, I miss it! Anyway good luck to all for the coming week! :)

Well done on STS better than a gain, and Im sure you will see a loss next week xx

Just seen your last message Nee, hope all goes well at the Drs and you get everything sorted out to give you a bit of a boost to feel better and start losing again. Best of luck!

and...

how did you do Nee???

hope they are able to sort out the horrid cough... not nice being ill!!

Hey, Went Docs, was a complete waste of time to be honest. The cough was no concern to the Dr, and it wouldnt normally to me, but Ive had it for weeks and weeks and it just wont shift so really hurting me and irritating sleep etc but nevermind...weight loss... they wouldnt re-prescibe my Xenical!!!! not happy! no reason other than, 'well since you last come in you have lost 10kg, so just carry on with what your doing'!! ( I admitt hearing the 10kg bit was great) but I feel so worried only having 4 Xenical pills left!!! with the other bits I mentioned whilst there, still no concern!! I avoid the Dr's unless I have to and when I go I always feel so stupid!

Anyway... Another lovely sunny day WHOOP

xx

Back