The 'BIG' 4 stone Challenge....Anyone can join :)

Morning peeps :)

how are we all on this gorg' weekend of sun??

Im ok, think I did ok yesterday with food but weighed and still showing the same weight as I did on Monday!! Gonna try to be especially good today to boost it all then EXTRA strict next week to try and get some of this shifted, at this rate Ill never reach my first big goal of 4stone by Sep!!

Going out for lunch with the parents again today but think Ill have salad or something :)

well nee how did your lunch go..
i dont feel like im going to get there by sept either... but im not going to give up!!!!

we went away (supprise weekend for me!!) and had a lovely time, drank a few wines, and also had bad foods but hey who gets to be taken on a spa weekend away with your hubby and it be a supprise...
so im going to take the gain that im going to have tomorrow and live with it.. and then get on to it next week...

my goal next month is to lose 12lbs... and im gonna bloody do it!

well nee how did your lunch go..
i dont feel like im going to get there by sept either... but im not going to give up!!!!

we went away (supprise weekend for me!!) and had a lovely time, drank a few wines, and also had bad foods but hey who gets to be taken on a spa weekend away with your hubby and it be a supprise...
so im going to take the gain that im going to have tomorrow and live with it.. and then get on to it next week...

my goal next month is to lose 12lbs... and im gonna bloody do it!

Ahhh how lovely, dont blame you for being abit naughty... I had no excuses and still was naughty, had a roast dinner then a massive chocolate sundae with curly wurly and maltesers :rolleyes: then tonight thought, well Ive most definately blown it and had an indian :eek:

So will be lucky if I dont gain tomorrow now ha ha

Cant be bothered to let it stress me but as from tomorrow thats it, I WILL DO THIS!!

Will post in the morning with the dreaded weight :wave_cry:

Morning,

I stayed the same PHEW, I think what I ate yesterday will creep on the scales over the next couple of days but this week I am fighting for it and will not make any more mistakes..... I WILL DO THIS

xx

seems like i miss calculated lol, i have 8lbs before ive lost 4 stone not 6! damn lol

seems like i miss calculated lol, i have 8lbs before ive lost 4 stone not 6! damn lol

Thats great tho, you have 8 pounds I still have 41lbs ARRGGHHH

you'll get there hun.

I know 8lbs isnt that much, but its still more than i thought :(

oh well, those size 16's will be on my hips one day

Hey everyone,
Sorry not been on here for a while as i just coudnt get myself to come on minis after putting on a stone :cry::cry:

But the past week i have tried my bestest to be good and its been hard I weighed myself this morning and have lost 5LBS so im well pleased...

Good luck to everyone with WI's.. :)

i lost 1 1/2 lbs!! i cant believe it!!!
im over the moon about it....

woop woop....!!!

well done nee on staying the same.

lets try for a 100% week this week!!!

ooh, this sounds like a great challenge! i'd really like to join if you'll have me :)

my names Bev and i'm 24, i only started my diet today and weigh 22st 6.5lbs, losing 4st would take me down to 18st 6.5lbs. i'd still have a long way to go once ive got the first 4 stone off but i'm conviced that i'll feel like a different person! my method of doing this is pretty simple, counting calories, around 1500 cals a day and exercise as often as i can manage.

i'm just off swimming in 30 minutes for the first time in 2 whole years, i'm scared and nervous at the same time but i know this is exactly what i need :)

congrats to all the "losers" so far and good luck everyone!

Hey everyone,
Sorry not been on here for a while as i just coudnt get myself to come on minis after putting on a stone :cry::cry:

But the past week i have tried my bestest to be good and its been hard I weighed myself this morning and have lost 5LBS so im well pleased...

Good luck to everyone with WI's.. :)

Well done on the 5lbs WHOOP xx

i lost 1 1/2 lbs!! i cant believe it!!!
im over the moon about it....

woop woop....!!!

well done nee on staying the same.

lets try for a 100% week this week!!!

Go you :) most definately got to be good this week, last week in may so have to lose - other wise May has been pointless ha ha

ooh, this sounds like a great challenge! i'd really like to join if you'll have me :)

my names Bev and i'm 24, i only started my diet today and weigh 22st 6.5lbs, losing 4st would take me down to 18st 6.5lbs. i'd still have a long way to go once ive got the first 4 stone off but i'm conviced that i'll feel like a different person! my method of doing this is pretty simple, counting calories, around 1500 cals a day and exercise as often as i can manage.

i'm just off swimming in 30 minutes for the first time in 2 whole years, i'm scared and nervous at the same time but i know this is exactly what i need :)

congrats to all the "losers" so far and good luck everyone!

Of course you caqn join in, how did the swimming go?

x

hiya my name is nicola - This is my first post on Mininmins and I would like to join your big 4 stone challenge. im feeling really p- off today as ive just weight myself first time in 8 weeks and i have put on 1stone and 2lb - taking me back up to 14-10lbs.. I have been ill recently and inactive to say the least this mixed with binge eating and the scales have shot up - so disappointed. I weighted 16stone 10lb in November 2009. I was so delighted with my weight loss and want to get back on track.. looking forward to getting to know you all x

hiya my name is nicola - This is my first post on Mininmins and I would like to join your big 4 stone challenge. im feeling really p- off today as ive just weight myself first time in 8 weeks and i have put on 1stone and 2lb - taking me back up to 14-10lbs.. I have been ill recently and inactive to say the least this mixed with binge eating and the scales have shot up - so disappointed. I weighted 16stone 10lb in November 2009. I was so delighted with my weight loss and want to get back on track.. looking forward to getting to know you all x

Good for you for posting and indeed join in.

Hope you get on ok and post whenever u like xx

Morning all :)

Not so sunny yet BOOOO

Yesterday was another ok day but feel I am still having too many calories (well the scales indicate that) I really hope I lose on next weigh in cant stand another STS or gain!!

Hope everyone is ok

xx

Was feeling abit crap, so found a excersise workout - kickboxing on you tube... just did that for 10 mins and feeling much brighter...I know 10 mins doesnt sound alot but it works out I have burnt 300 cals so maybe not too bad WHOOP

And I didnt even have to leave my house ha ha

Hi all, hope it's ok for me to come and join the group! I'm new to the site but being able to read other peoples experiences and having the weight ticker is motivating me more than ever! Last weekend I was 230lbs, and I want to get down to 160, as of today I've lost 2lbs! In 3 days! I know I shouldn't have weighed myself but I couldn't resist. I've cut out refined sugars and white flours and am sticking to low gi, lots of lentils and beans. Finding it hard to resist the cravings but keep thinking 'do I want this sugar or do I want to lose weight?' thrilled for just this 2 lb loss! Good luck everyone! x

Welcome hun and good luck.

I

have lost

-4lb's this week!!!!

Was feeling abit crap, so found a excersise workout - kickboxing on you tube... just did that for 10 mins and feeling much brighter...I know 10 mins doesnt sound alot but it works out I have burnt 300 cals so maybe not too bad WHOOP

And I didnt even have to leave my house ha ha

What a brilliant idea, Nee, never even thought about that. I was going to try and borrow a Wii but just throwing myself around might be enough. And 300 cals sounds great. Have you got a link? xx

What a brilliant idea, Nee, never even thought about that. I was going to try and borrow a Wii but just throwing myself around might be enough. And 300 cals sounds great. Have you got a link? xx

YouTube - 10-Minute Cardio Kickboxing Workout

if it doesnt work just copy and paste in to the web bar, let me know if it works, I thought it was quite good, cos I could up bits and take others abit easier and all quite simple too :)

sounds good....

welcome to all the new commers....

i was just looking at the diary.. (dont want to alarm anyone but there are 15 weeks left of this challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back