The 'BIG' 4 stone Challenge....Anyone can join :)

sounds good....

welcome to all the new commers....

i was just looking at the diary.. (dont want to alarm anyone but there are 15 weeks left of this challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I am seriously concerned I havent lost anything for May and in fact gained 4lbs :eek:

My last 2 days were semi ok and trying to up the pace today but have to be honest Im bloody starving ha ha

I need to lose 2-3lbs per week to get anywhere near my goal, how about u?

x

When is the end of this challenge then?

When is the end of this challenge then?

Was from 1st March to beginning of Sept to lose 4 stone, then from Sept Im setting another challange that I hope people will join in on again :) Would miss my mini motivators :p

well im sure for those who have not done so well (ME!!!!!!!!!!) will be joining you for those extra challenges!!

i have to (no less!!) lose 3lbs a week!!!! :O hmmmm thats not going to happen!!! but im gonna give it a bloody good shot!

well im sure for those who have not done so well (ME!!!!!!!!!!) will be joining you for those extra challenges!!

i have to (no less!!) lose 3lbs a week!!!! :O hmmmm thats not going to happen!!! but im gonna give it a bloody good shot!

Definately We can shift all if not near it surely :8855:

right here it is girls/guys.
we need to all pull our fingers out!!!
get going for 15 weeks!!

would love to join but it might be a little late :rolleyes:

have lost 17lbs so far so it'd need to be a 2.6lbs loss per week

well see i'd love a 4 stone loss by then if not i'd be very happy with a 3 stone loss by then :)

well anna you have lost more than me!! lol so its not too late to join!
Welcome!

would love to join but it might be a little late :rolleyes:

have lost 17lbs so far so it'd need to be a 2.6lbs loss per week

well see i'd love a 4 stone loss by then if not i'd be very happy with a 3 stone loss by then :)

There is still plenty of time to join in, plus more the merrier :)

Either way Im still aiming for my 4 stone goal even if it means I need to lose approx 3lb a week to do it.

Now I need to get rid of my current temptation of ordering a takeaway tonight!!! :D

exactly! lol

my oh wanted a takeaway tonight but i won him round with homemade chargrilled chicken burgers :D

Good on you :)

It was my OH who suggested it too, for some reason you only have to mention the word to me and its like I lose all control!!

God I wish I could control myself better! Still gonna try to resist and have my jacket potatoe with Tuna YUM

x

Was from 1st March to beginning of Sept to lose 4 stone, then from Sept Im setting another challange that I hope people will join in on again :) Would miss my mini motivators :p

oohh ok well i could join in from march which would mean i have more to lose oh could work on how much ive lost in total.. lol

ive got 4lbs to lose until i've lost 4 stone but if we do it from march i will have lost 1 stone 13lbs so 2 stone 1lbs to go

ONLY 15 weeks left :eek: Does that mean we have till august for this challenge to come to an end :eek: IF so ive only just started :( Cant believe its taken me months to get back into this :break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

Seriously need to get a move on.. we can do this :)

No need to panic ARRGGGHHHHHH hee hee

I have only lost 16lbs... I still have 40lbs to reach target.... But it means so much to me to make it there as I am sure it does all of you so we just need to up the game now

Of course you caqn join in, how did the swimming go?

x

thanks :) it went really well, was pretty nerve racking for me though at first. i must admit that i sat in the changing rooms for a whole 10 minutes in my cubicle after i'd got ready listening for when no-one was around, lol, pretty embarrassing, but since then i haven't looked back. been 3 times in 3 days now, really hope i see a loss on the scale on monday, how's it going for you? :)

thanks :) it went really well, was pretty nerve racking for me though at first. i must admit that i sat in the changing rooms for a whole 10 minutes in my cubicle after i'd got ready listening for when no-one was around, lol, pretty embarrassing, but since then i haven't looked back. been 3 times in 3 days now, really hope i see a loss on the scale on monday, how's it going for you? :)

I know that exact same feeling, I remember going swimming with my Sister (she is a size 8-10), I was fine getting into my cos'y then when it came to leave the cubicle I was in tears ha ha but I did it (mind you this was some years back now) took me ages to get out of there!!

Good on you for going 3 times in 3 days :)

Im doing ok, down 1 lb on the scales this morning, just hope I keep it up :)

x

well done on the swimming 3 days in a row!!!!
Im too scared to get in the pool now... As i think thats where i got my viral meningitis from.... But i think i will just have to get over my fears and get back in there at some point!!!

Hi all, well overall May hasn't gone quite as well for me as I'd hoped... actually it's been pretty rubbish. At my last weigh in for this month I lost another 1lb which brings May's total to a dizzying 3lb loss. Ugh, I'd hoped for so much more. Still, it means I'm 3lb closer to my goal, and I'm loving the determination and motivation on this forum! OK, so June, a whole new month with new possibilities is just round the corner, and I'm going to try really hard to get back on track and make up for May's rubbishness. I think lack of exercise rather than overeating is my problem so I'll drag out the Wii, walk instead of driving when I can and fit in as much exercise as poss. Not sure about the swimming pool (I'd love to as I know it's brilliant for you but can't quite bring myself to squeeze into a cossie... perhaps in a few stones time). Anyway, to finish the challenge on time I need to lose 2.6lb per week (eek) but reading your posts has got me all fired up and motivated. So thanks again everyone, and best wishes to you all for your weigh-ins and for the next week ahead!

Hi all, well overall May hasn't gone quite as well for me as I'd hoped... actually it's been pretty rubbish. At my last weigh in for this month I lost another 1lb which brings May's total to a dizzying 3lb loss. Ugh, I'd hoped for so much more. Still, it means I'm 3lb closer to my goal, and I'm loving the determination and motivation on this forum! OK, so June, a whole new month with new possibilities is just round the corner, and I'm going to try really hard to get back on track and make up for May's rubbishness. I think lack of exercise rather than overeating is my problem so I'll drag out the Wii, walk instead of driving when I can and fit in as much exercise as poss. Not sure about the swimming pool (I'd love to as I know it's brilliant for you but can't quite bring myself to squeeze into a cossie... perhaps in a few stones time). Anyway, to finish the challenge on time I need to lose 2.6lb per week (eek) but reading your posts has got me all fired up and motivated. So thanks again everyone, and best wishes to you all for your weigh-ins and for the next week ahead!

Im with you on that May in general has been awful!!! Just focus on next month now, thats what im doing as dont want one month to dishearten me too much.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I can honestly say I am sooooo proud of me!!!

So went Cinema to watch S&TC 2, then after I suggested not going Pizza hut, I think I knew it would be too much temptation being a weakling an all :) so we went to M&S and bought some salad, 2 for £3, coleslaw and a treat (cheesecake) The salad was Gorg' and I had a 1/4 of chicken with it as was having some coleslaw, then the cheesecake, was really yummy but was too much to finish it so I left some.... YES ME .... I LEFT FOOD ha ha ha :)

So due to the cheesecake I am probably over on calories but all in all am happy with my choices today

xx

Back