The 'BIG' 4 stone Challenge....Anyone can join :)

Morning everyone :)

What a gorgeous day :) Just got back from a hour and a half walk with my littlest dog, had some toast and thinking of taking the old one out for 20 mins too.

How is everyone? done anything exciting this weekend?

Im with you on that May in general has been awful!!! Just focus on next month now, thats what im doing as dont want one month to dishearten me too much.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I can honestly say I am sooooo proud of me!!!

So went Cinema to watch S&TC 2, then after I suggested not going Pizza hut, I think I knew it would be too much temptation being a weakling an all :) so we went to M&S and bought some salad, 2 for £3, coleslaw and a treat (cheesecake) The salad was Gorg' and I had a 1/4 of chicken with it as was having some coleslaw, then the cheesecake, was really yummy but was too much to finish it so I left some.... YES ME .... I LEFT FOOD ha ha ha :)

So due to the cheesecake I am probably over on calories but all in all am happy with my choices today

xx

well done nee!!!
im really chuffed for you!!!!
i bet you feel amazing for it this morning....

may for me also hasnt gone well. but i have to say when i came down ill i didnt think i was going to lose anything, so the 3lbs ive lost so far (ive got 1 more weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed that this weekend hasnt stuffed that completly!!)
im pretty chuffed with that......

Morning everyone :)

What a gorgeous day :) Just got back from a hour and a half walk with my littlest dog, had some toast and thinking of taking the old one out for 20 mins too.

How is everyone? done anything exciting this weekend?

really must learn how to multi quote....

ive had an amzing weekend so far...
black eyed peas... cheryl cole (tweedy if she has changed her name)
the boys doing thier 100 mile ride yesterday...
and i have just looked outside and there is some sun out there and its 18 c out there in the sun....

bring on the sunshine!!!!!!!

bbq i dont really wanna go to today... but wedding dress shopping on monday! woop woop!!!!!!

really must learn how to multi quote....

ive had an amzing weekend so far...
black eyed peas... cheryl cole (tweedy if she has changed her name)
the boys doing thier 100 mile ride yesterday...
and i have just looked outside and there is some sun out there and its 18 c out there in the sun....

bring on the sunshine!!!!!!!

bbq i dont really wanna go to today... but wedding dress shopping on monday! woop woop!!!!!!

Sounds like you have been having a good time :) Hmmm BBQ sounds so tempting doesnt it, hope you can withold the tastyness :)

I saw your facebook status's, was it your OH doing it, if so WELL DONE :) :) :)

Who's the wedding dress for...you?

My WI tomorrow morning too, my last chance to lose something for may!! but June, Im on it and I will lose a big fat chunk ha!

-------------------------------------------------------------
Got back from my second walk with my big clumpy dog hee hee he is the best ever, 8 1/2 yrs and still walks like a lunatic :)

So thats 2 hours excersise for me today so far and I plan to do my workout again later after Ive had my evening meal

xx

goo nee!!!!

you really are going for it...
yeah... it was my hubby.... he did it for the british heart foundation.. and he had a mate join him...

the wedding dress is for me yep!!
we are going back to australia in December and we are having awedding reception there, and im going for a new dress!! WOOP WOOP

goo nee!!!!

you really are going for it...
yeah... it was my hubby.... he did it for the british heart foundation.. and he had a mate join him...

the wedding dress is for me yep!!
we are going back to australia in December and we are having awedding reception there, and im going for a new dress!! WOOP WOOP

Ahh how great, must be very exciting :) Is it an outside wedding? x

its just a wedding reception at a club, but we are having loads of photos done beforehand.. cant wait....

its just a wedding reception at a club, but we are having loads of photos done beforehand.. cant wait....

Im sure it will be fab xx

really looking forward to it..
as no one knows im losing weight from over there, its great coz they all see me as my last lot of photos on facebook, as the biggest i was. and there isnt anything on there or going to be until then, so that its a big shock and supprise to everyone when they see me in a lovely white wedding dress!

really looking forward to it..
as no one knows im losing weight from over there, its great coz they all see me as my last lot of photos on facebook, as the biggest i was. and there isnt anything on there or going to be until then, so that its a big shock and supprise to everyone when they see me in a lovely white wedding dress!

Nice challange too hun :) I hope I get to see a glimpse of this beautiful white dress :)

------------------------------------------------------------

Was my final weigh in for May, and pleased to say I have lost 4lbs, Although I had gained 4lbs 3 weeks ago so kind of bought me back to where I was, I was hoping to show a new loss but at least im back to where I was.

Now time to Rock on with June!!!

I intend to go for a big 12lbs this month!!!! Going to be hard but gonna give it my best shot

Hows everyone else done today?

heyy, everyone is doing so well! just checking in to report my first weeks losses, 7lbs! woot! i'm over the moon! 3.5st left to go for this challenge :)

keep it up everyone!

heyy, everyone is doing so well! just checking in to report my first weeks losses, 7lbs! woot! i'm over the moon! 3.5st left to go for this challenge :)

keep it up everyone!

Ive weighed in using the wii fit board and according to that i weigh 87.4kgs. woop woop

Well done both of you thats brilliant :)

Queen of the Damned - whats your actual loss for this week? xx

well im about to go off to slimming world to be weighed... but im thinkin ive not lost anything this week.. :(... but on my scales this morning it showed a 1lb loss.... but we will see.. (i had a panini for lunch so im still really full from that!!)

wish me luck...

i too am going for the big 12lbs... i want to be able to crack on and do it..... and i hope that i can!!!

well im about to go off to slimming world to be weighed... but im thinkin ive not lost anything this week.. :(... but on my scales this morning it showed a 1lb loss.... but we will see.. (i had a panini for lunch so im still really full from that!!)

wish me luck...

i too am going for the big 12lbs... i want to be able to crack on and do it..... and i hope that i can!!!

Good luck at the WI, let me know how it goes xx

nee- 7lbs lost this week! i weighed myself 3 times to check my eyes weren't hallucinating, lol! guess its a first week thing, but it feels pretyt awesome! well done on the 4lbs! :)

hey all i keep losing this thread in my CP , anyhows im a little gutted losing weight side of things is ok (only dropped 3lbs in May - -1.5, sts ,sts , -1.5 ) 1 st 2.5lb in total since 22.3.2010,but not too bad considering 2/3 birthdays and a huge wedding and am determined to make June a better chunk of my total.

only to discover my beautiful darling angels of children (brats) have gone and wrecked my Wii fit Plus disc and Wii has decided its now

unable to
read disc

so despite all good intentions i cant go on it.
have been racking up the miles walking out in the glorious weather (school run there and back four trips a day)
as i have half day and full day kids its totalling 9 miles a week thats doing it a minimum of 3 days.

anyways so i am still around and determined to get this other weight shifted but gotta get back in the 'zone' where my exercise is concerned as thats where i was getting my better losses

good luck all keep up the hard work trying to go round reading catching up getting there slowly
loves ya xxx​

well im a bit shocked... i put on a pound!!! :O!!!

oh well. that makes a total of 2lbs lost for may!

moving right on into June and we will get there!!

well im a bit shocked... i put on a pound!!! :O!!!

oh well. that makes a total of 2lbs lost for may!

moving right on into June and we will get there!!

Dont worry were gonna smash June :)

I posted on WeMITTS.. Im going to gate crash the party hehe, will start from my restart date of the 25th of May... pushing it a bit but I'll give it a go :)

Back