The "Big Pants" thread, come and show us what you used to wear. :)

I didn't keep any of my 54" waist trousers but I do look out for a pair in the charity shops just to get as a comparison against my 30" waist these days LOL

Karlos said:
I didn't keep any of my 54" waist trousers but I do look out for a pair in the charity shops just to get as a comparison against my 30" waist these days LOL

Brilliant!

I got rid of all my big trousers and also hated having my photo taken. It's a pity as this thread is quite motivational and I'd like to be able to join in!

I might get another photo taken as I was about 16 stone when that was taken, I'm 13.5 now so it should show even more of a difference :D

some fantastic losses out there well done to everyone.

I cannot post pics yet (unless photobucket will work) as I have not posted enough for it to be enabled. My avatar is me with my big pants. They are a size 24 and were skin tight.

I have no photos from when I was bigger and kept no clothes. I try to dispose of any large clothes when I become too thin for them to prevent me from going back there. Like burning bridges :)

i kept just this one pair of pants the rest has been charity shopped or clothing recycled. I would never wear them pants again anyway the bottoms are all ripped from dragging on the floor and the inside legs are worn from where my legs rubbed. its nice to get them out now and again just to keep me on track if I think I havent done well

some fantastic losses out there well done to everyone.

I cannot post pics yet (unless photobucket will work) as I have not posted enough for it to be enabled. My avatar is me with my big pants. They are a size 24 and were skin tight.

You need 50 posts for most things on here :) so you're half way there :D

see, it's 26 now LOL ;)

Hi all, got told about this thread yesterday as I'd bought a whole new wardrobe and luckily kept one pair of old work trousers that had been tight on me, they were size 18 and I'm now size 12 :)

Well done everyone these pics are impressive x x

Attachments

• image-1537537509.jpg
    image-1537537509.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 454
Just also found this coat, it wraps around me now :)

Attachments

• image-2650677780.jpg
    image-2650677780.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 412
  • image-4095339494.jpg
    image-4095339494.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 418
Wow well done lis such an inspiration!!

Yes, well done indeed Lis, great pics, thanks :)

Lis,

You're beautiful now:) Look at your tiny waist! Well done;)

Fab pics Lisa - well done :) xx

Back