The Big Year Diary.....November is the Key!

MrsSlimToBeSample

Well I want to loose ALOT of my weight by November, I know I wont loose it all but I want to loose as much of it as I can by then and there are 3 simple reasons for this...

1) Im turning 30
2) Were going on Holiday for 2 weeks & I want to be comfortable again for the first time in years
3) I want to start trying for a 2nd baby but wont untill ive lost a good chunk of my weight

sooooo, seen as I have zero motivation (yes even with these 3 major events), I think im just not a motivational person, like right now Im supposed to be blitzing the house before DH gets home from work but I decided to start this diary instead :eek:, I was supposed to be going for a long walk with DS today but I took him to the park instead, I just think "oh ill do it later" but I never do!

My plan is that if I don't get out for a run (where Im well aware Im going to look like a complete tool, but I need to get over the fear of people throwing drinks out the car windows at me and just do it) I need to do some time on the Wii Fit, its got to be better then nothing right? I dont do any exercise and Im well aware of the fact that this is something I need to start doing!!

Anyway Im nearly at my first goal which was to get in to the 16s, At weigh in on Monday I was 17st on the nose, so Im praying I at least loose 1/2 this week to reach my first goal, I think that will be a big boost to me, then there would only be a few lbs to go to reach my 2nd which is to loose my first stone.

So I thought I would also document this in pictures as well so you can see any change as I never can, but what I need to do is edit some people out of the pictures I have as I didnt take any indavidual pictures, I guess thats something else I need to sort out!!

Anyway enough rambling, this is really just a diary for myself for my good days and bad days and thats it really....right now I best go and get the polish & hoover out ;)

Well I mad the Prawn Goan curry (again) from the SW book last night, with my own alterations and it was Yummy, does 2 meals as well so will be having left overs for tea tonight.

Had the usual Poached eggs on toast for breaky which is my favourite breaky, just deciding what to have for lunch, I may go egg crazy and have an omlette with some cheese, ham & onion...hmmm decissions decissions!

Oh I did just partake in a mini Twister icecream though so I must check out the Syn Value....checked online and only 2.5 syns WELL WORTH IT, now I know this Ill be stocking up on them for summer, ha I felt really guilty like I would of used up half my syn values for the day on that, I feel pretty happy now about that :D

Managed to clean the house yesturday just need to hoover & put the ironing away today and currently on the 3rd load of washing as Im back at work tomorrow for 4 days. Talking of work, I had working days on Sat & Sun as I usually go to the supermarket on my Lunch (just to get out the office) and end up buying None SW friendly stuff, I need to plan tonight...plan, plan, plan so I stay ON PLAN!

Right..lunch is calling!

Well I was on day shifts at work all weekend & Mon & Tue of this week so 7am-7pm urgh I hate day shifts (infact I hate night shifts to so maybe its just work I hate lol) I have breakfast, dinner & tea & work & there are loads of temptations, I usually steer pretty clear and this shift was no exception, I did get Chilli from the canteen menu on Mon, but I was really craving a warm meal (canteen is not open weekends and id just bought "cold" stuff to eat) and it was billed on the menu as low fat, and I skipped the rice with it.

It was weight in on Monday, I hate weigh ins after a day shift, if im off work, I eat minimal all day (so normal breaky but a salad for lunch and no tea till after) and I drink minimal to (restrict my tea & coffee etc, dont go thirsty though) but at work I drink 2 liters of water plus about 8 large mugs of tea, normal breaky and a heavy lunch and snack on stuff all day (fruit, yoghurts etc), usually I try and do the same at work as I do at home but I completley forgot it was weigh day and did the usual, plus its * week and I put on 2.5lb...it was 3 but I had my work pass on which I dont usually have on, she told me to remove it, I didnt think it would make much difference but It took of 1/2 a lb :eek:. Anyway even though I know it was a false weigh (I ALWAYS put on on * week anyway) im still quite annoyed/upset with myself.

Yesturday DH took the day off work so we could have a "family day" as my shifts have landed on the past few weekends so we havnt had any family time, we decided to drive over to Whitby, we walked around the bay, on the beech which the DS loved throwing stones in the sea, walked back through all the little shops, then went for fish and chips. Now I was REALLY reserved here, I was SSOOO proud of myself, I took ALL the batter off and just ate the fish AND I had ordered the SMALL portion so it litterally just had a handfull of chips, Id say 1/2 of a standard chip shop version, possibly even only a quater of a portion! How ever we did come home and finish of with a chinese :rolleyes: however again I was alright, boiled rice and a po po chicken which I ask them to make in no batter and I only had half of it and left the rest for today (then chucked it when I got up!). Oh yes we also walked up the 199 steps to the Abbey at Whitby and I had the pleasure of having my 3 year old on my shoulders all the way up while DH is saying "well I'd carry him but you want to be slimmer of the week dont you??" cheeky bugger lol

So today we walked up to the park which is a walk up one of these long hills which doesnt look so bad when your in your car, but walking it....sheesh, my calves are killing lol. I measure it in my car before and from my drive to the park gates its exactly one mile, so we walked the mile to the park, ran accross the cricket field, ran up the big hill to the swings, spent an hour on the swings/slides etc, ran down the hill & accross the cricket field and walked the mile home! I feel loads better for getting off my arse and being motivated!! Im however disapointed I had a row of Galaxy with a cuppa when I got home SILLY SILLY ME!

Well its Gammon & SW Chips for tea with broccli and some Roasted Onions & Mushrooms I think before they go off in the fridge lol, actually best go get a crack on and get it all prepaird!

Thanks for reading!

ooh well done on all the walking!

...I think we're near Whitby.. think hubby said it's the closest beach to us... but I usually choose Scarby as it has 2p machines (I have an addiction! LOL)

Mmmmmmm gammon.. are you that near me? I could come round and eat some gammon? Oh d'oh.... I've had my 2 HEXB today lol

I'll settle for some mushrooms and chips lol ;)

xxxx

I said we should go to Scarb but DH said "well what is there to do in Scarb and I couldn't answer so we went to Whitby lol

sorry you missed out on the Gammon it was scrummy haha, no mushrooms & Onions though as DH had taken the Mushrooms to work :rolleyes: so just broccolli & SW Chips.

I did the DS Some Quorn Chicken Nuggets that I had in the freezer to see if he would eat them, didnt even say they tasted different just wolfed them down, BONUS!

Well not many plans for today so nothing to throw me off track, My friend is coming round to see us for acuppa in a short while, then we have hoovering & Polishing to do, then a "full shop" (urgh hate food shopping) then relax...although not really possible with a 3 Year Old is it, the relaxig part I mean!

I bet you lose your * week gain and LOADS more next week hunnie - hope you are having a good week xxx

I bet you lose your * week gain and LOADS more next week hunnie - hope you are having a good week xxx

Thank you Hun. Im having an OK week but Im really hoping the exercise makes it an EXCELLENT week :D

Just did Scallops & Cous Cous for tea :jelous: remind me to steer clear of scallops & Cous Cous in the future :D

Im going to put DS to bed in an hour or so & jump on the Wii Fit, Im feeling exercise positive.

Back