the bigger I am the butcher i get

ejgemmag

Not sure if there are any other fellow gay slimmers on the forums. So was just wondering if there do any of you get the same mentality as I have done. The bigger I got The more butch I become, I just havent felt femme enough, so its been off to the mens department for me. I know as soon as I start getting back into a 16 or lower then I'll hit the womens department again.

I just dont feel femme or sexy when i'm bigger

anyone else...or just crazy old me??

Em

Hi,

As we get larger, we tend to head towards clothes that are less feminine and girly.

I know I certainly have. Leggings and tracky bottoms are too comfortable at times!

Good luck in your loss - do you have an item or outfit in mind for when you're at/nearing target?

ejgemmag said:
Not sure if there are any other fellow gay slimmers on the forums. So was just wondering if there do any of you get the same mentality as I have done. The bigger I got The more butch I become, I just havent felt femme enough, so its been off to the mens department for me. I know as soon as I start getting back into a 16 or lower then I'll hit the womens department again.

I just dont feel femme or sexy when i'm bigger

anyone else...or just crazy old me??

Em

Im not gay but spent many years only going to gay pubs and clubs. Not quite the same!!! (understatement lol), but i remember wondering why so many women dressed so manly, i mean we have wonderful clothes, make up, shoes and make up, if ANYONE should relish the female form its a gay woman, however now i realise now its all about confidence, comfort, and practice!
Celebrate your femininity now, don't wait! But I know it can be hard to start, so start now start small.
I can't see your stats as I'm on my phone but try one girlie item, perhaps even tights under leggings with a tunic top?
Or get some boots with a heel for wearing with jeans?

Or even spend a tenner on a pretty scarf.
But don't wait!

I too think its less to do with sexuality and more to do with self-confidence. I am 6ft tall and when I was at my biggest imagined myself as a less hairy version of the Honey Monster. Since I have lost, I still struggle with self-confidence and don't feel at all comfortable dressed femininely, still opting for jeans and t-shirts and jumpers. But then I don't have a particularly girly personality either. Be boring if we were all alike anyway.

I'm not gay but I hear you. I was in the gym yesterday in a huge, men's t-shirt and looking pretty dreadful but I've not the confidence to get something fitted.

Seems its us ladies alike then , i think im getting more comfortable now, guess I just dont like buying big sizes in womens clothes as I dont feel feminine or sexy at all at the minute

That will change in time

ps weighed in today lost 5 lbs this week :):):):):)

Hi,

As we get larger, we tend to head towards clothes that are less feminine and girly.

I know I certainly have. Leggings and tracky bottoms are too comfortable at times!

Good luck in your loss - do you have an item or outfit in mind for when you're at/nearing target?

My outfit I want is a realy nice pair of expensive jeans lol i think im a 22 right now as my 24 are hanging off me so when im down to a size 12/14 they will be mine...oh yes they will be mine lol

ejgemmag said:
My outfit I want is a realy nice pair of expensive jeans lol i think im a 22 right now as my 24 are hanging off me so when im down to a size 12/14 they will be mine...oh yes they will be mine lol

Go for it girl!!

Well done on your first loss xx

I'm not gay but I hear you. I was in the gym yesterday in a huge, men's t-shirt and looking pretty dreadful but I've not the confidence to get something fitted.
Give it a go, you'd be surprised how much more slimming a fitted top can be. I said fitted, not a sausage skin :D
Honestly, I understand the tendency to hide away in baggy clothes - I've been there, got the (baggy) T-shirt lol. Oversized clothes make you look, well, oversized ;)

Back