the biggest loser 2012

As soon as sam, was struggling, i knew he would end up going home on his own and damien staying.

From the little clip for next weeks show, It would seem that damien is trying what the orange team did last year, and that was to under eat.

The green team were lucky not to go

Im not keen on the purple team but i do like sarah from the yellow team

Last edited:
I don't think Sam is ready to make the commitment to lose weight yet, I'm sure his time will come.

IMO the purple team are young girls, very close & finding support only in each other, as they have since the met. I'm sure they'll now make the effort to get to know the other people in the house.

So far this series seems better than the last ones.

Loving this series. My money is on the orange team to go all the way. I hope the purple's will come out of their shell a bit more now and participate cause I think they have a lot of potential.

Started watching this last night and I was hoping Sam would do well, he's from the same town as me.

I enjoyed watching this last night, along with the American version on Sky (although I prefer our one :D)

I agree I don't think Sam was ready - he just didn't seem to want to put the effort in. He'll get there - he's only a young bloke.

Biggest Loser rules :p
Dont know what it is about these programmes but they always keep me motivated to carry on losing weight myself :)
I also loved Supersize vs Superskinny and was gutted when that finished. I hope a new series comes on soon!

X

Really glad Damien went...the pathetic way he was moving that sand really annoyed me :mad: To think of all the people who really wanted to be there and he just took the mickey.

I agree, it was right that Damian went.

I quite like the oranges (Uncle/Niece?) and the mother and daughter team - really felt for the poor mother when she found out her biological age was 20 years older than she actually is :(

The producers propily messed up with sam and damien, what a waste of an amazing chance to change your life

mrtc said:
The producers propily messed up with sam and damien, what a waste of an amazing chance to change your life

Agree!
Will be interesting to see what their weightloss is at the end of the series.
Lx

Wonder if they will ofer just one person to leave on tuesday like they did with the sam/damien now that its odd again, mind due theyve already done that so they might not do it again

Sams always whining on facebook about "editing", wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't turn up at the finals! I hope Damien does well out of the house, even though he didn't seem 100% committed (what WAS that "digging" all about?)

Found last nights show abit boring, dont like the purple team, not keen on green team, think kevin will win,

Completly gutted, laura went, laura and diane were the only nice contestants, the rest are mean.

Apart from diane, everyone who is left has a game plan.

Oh and totally bored of sarah crying,

I posted this on another thread, but wasn't it part of a game plan that the 'green' team, orange & purple team wouldn't vote each other off. Jessie mentioned this when discussing elimination, which I thought was totally unacceptable & not within the BL 'rules'.

I did quite enjoy last nights show as I thought they all did better being in different teams.

Although I am disappointed with the weight losses, I could do better myself at home:D

Watched the last show again, and i have to say, i think next year they should change the rules, they should stop the contestants from disgussing who to get rid of, they shouldnt be allowed to make packs with each other, as thats the reason the wrong person went last week, gerard should have been booted off, hes just not ready to make a life long commitment to losing weight

for me the show is too cut throat, too catty, id prefer them all to work as a team, i know its a competition but its also a family show

Completly gutted, laura went, laura and diane were the only nice contestants, the rest are mean.,

I agree. Such a shame. And Gerard's a pain in the ****!

Back