the biggest loser 2012

Gerard is such a spoilt baby, it's a disgrace he got to stay because of pacts, that is so not what the show should be about. I admire Sarah working so hard but um sick of her crying too.

I really enjoyed last nights show, I enjoyed the eviction competion. And I enjoyed the camping 'trip' Gerrard & Jessie were taken on, it just goes to show what they can do without any distractions & when Gerrard especially isn't able to make excuses. Then again he did have a strop, he's just a big baby who seems to have had too much of his own way, but his trainer is having non of it, brill:D

I thought the weight loss was really visable on Gerard last night, he looks much better, even if he is still a big spoilt brat. I like his girlfriend, dont know how she puts up with him. Id love Richard to train me, I think he is great.

Don't you think there's something dodgy about the fact that they lost that much weight??

He lost 12 I think and she lost 11......... In week 5.

I know people on VLCD and they still don't lose this much without eating anything solid.

Will be interesting to see if they lose next week.

Size 16, gerards weight loss are abit too amazing, i was quite shocked last night but iif he had done the rowing, he would of have just cried and failed

I may sound just as catty but i still dont like most of this years contestants, lets hope next year they are nicer

Last edited:
I felt really sorry for Diane last night, it hardly seemed fair that elimination was put down to a 5000m rowing race and it was predictable that it was the oldest contestant who lost out.

Also it was abit cruel to make diane compete with 2 of the youngest contestants in the hill run competition

Don't you think there's something dodgy about the fact that they lost that much weight??

He lost 12 I think and she lost 11......... In week 5.

I know people on VLCD and they still don't lose this much without eating anything solid.

Will be interesting to see if they lose next week.

I put the weight loss down to good training, their trainer just didn't put up with any messing this week & from the looks of it he worked them hard. They also did different type of exercise, not just in the gym & the odd competition.

I felt really sorry for Diane last night, it hardly seemed fair that elimination was put down to a 5000m rowing race and it was predictable that it was the oldest contestant who lost out.

I don't agree, at the start I thought it wasn't fair as Kevin is the largest & the most unfit, I had him down as losing, when infact he finished first.;)

Also it was abit cruel to make diane compete with 2 of the youngest contestants in the hill run competition

I thought this was because it was her turn to run.

me too!

Mind you not liking Kevin at the minute ! He is coming across as really cocky ...

Im not keen on gerard but hes in lead up to now, 71 pounds gone compare to 52 for keven the rest are around 39 pounds but not sure what there percentages are, as thats the key to who wins but think gerard is winning up to now which is a shame.

Mind you his weight loss has been amazing!!!

Do you think they manage to keep it off after the show! I mean they are training 4 times a day in there and on a strict diet? You can't keep this up when you are back in the 'real world'.

Is the winner who actually loses the biggest percentage at the final?

does it not unfairly advantage the men? since men lose wight faster than women, i mean.

Mind you his weight loss has been amazing!!!

Do you think they manage to keep it off after the show! I mean they are training 4 times a day in there and on a strict diet? You can't keep this up when you are back in the 'real world'.

Is the winner who actually loses the biggest percentage at the final?

good point. Be good to see how previous contestants have got on with losing more/maintaining

I know how hard I am working to lose a pound a bloody week and thats going to the gym 4 times a week.

When you have a full time job and family that is hard enough.

WOnder if last years contestants are at the final of this years, would love to see them now.

Don't get me wrong I hope they have managed but for me some of the weight losses have been poor for what they have been doing.

Back