the biggest loser 2012

Now I can read this thread, I've finally watched last weeks episode.

I thought the makeover really made a difference to their confidence which lead to bigger weight losses.

I love Sarah & Gerrard's hair, they look brill.

Isn't it on this week at all??? Sat down last night to watch it and the BRITS was on and footy tonight x

When is the final on, I thought it was tonight???? I hope I havent missed it!

Oh great, thanks for that! I'd say he will too

Its final time at 9pm, i think kevin will be first, gerard will take the winner out of the eliminated but tbh both of them arnt my type of people, i really hope next year they find more chilled and friendly contestants, they were too dog eat dog, and it wasnt pleasnt to watch

This years contestants have lost more weight than last year but last years contestants were more likable, does that mean for bIg losses, they all need to be as dog eat dog in next years show, I hope not as it ruined the show for me

Jessie looked amazing, she lost a higher percentage than Kevin, so if she'd have tried abit harder on the brecan beacen challenge then she would of won, was never keen on her but I think this experience will make her a lady, she seemed more mature last night

I wonder what they actually eat on the diet plan? I know they do 3 sessions a day in gym but still some great losses x

I agree - Jessie looked amazing!! Hopefully she's learnt a valuable lesson about acting like a child! She seems to have grown up a lot & looks gorgeous - fair play to her :)

I thought Jessie looked fantastic and must have been so motivated after leaving the show to do so well, Kevin looked good to but he does have a bit of an attitude.

Really good motivation to keep going :whacky068:

I can't believe Kevin lost 12 stone in 6 months, I really hope he is I'm the right place to keep it off, he looks like a different person. I thought Paula would have done a bit better, Gerard looked great even if he is a pain.

Back