The biggest loser usa wii game..

Mumzy

Ok, so my son managed to somehow get hold of my Just Dance for the Wii and it's now scratched badly and obv broken :( .. gutted as i used it everynight and loved it!
Well, just been browsing the argos site and they have the biggest loser usa for £12.99..
It gets good reviews from people on there, just wondering if anyone from here has it and if its helped you with your weight loss?
Or if you can recommened any other good games for the wii. I have the wii fit balance board too.
Thank you :) xx

I've just bought this off Ebay, should have it in a couple of days, so I'll let you know an honest opinion then!!

And go and get Just Dance again!!! It's ace!!!! haha :D

I have the biggest loser game. Haven't used it in a while cos I haven't been well but when I was using it...let me tell you it can be tough. The workouts are certainly less fun in my opinion than in the Wii fit but it totally makes you sweat. The weekly challenges are fun (I'm quite competitive so trying to beat former Biggest Loser contestants is really my cup of tea).

It's less 'fun game' and more 'bloody hard work' but I think it works.
And of course having Jillian training you makes you work a heck of a lot hard. :)

Excellent thank you.
Will have to get this then :)

Back