1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Using the Wii

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by Panni, 28 February 2014 Social URL.

1. Panni

Panni Well-Known Member

Anyone else using the Wii for workout?
    Im doing 30 min of Wii Fit+ every day, and sometimes it feel like i could do with something more challenging from time to time
    Still enjoy it, but just dont feel exhausted like i did first days :)

Not sure what other games there is, planning to give zumba a go, anyone got any other suggestions?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. FitnessCrazy

FitnessCrazy Member

I use some DVD's called Pump FX, which is a barbell workout. It is pretty intense, especially if you've never done it before. You could try checking them out on YouTube and see what you think.
    I used to use my Wii Fit+ for my daily exercise and I got good results but since I did Bodypump at a workout centre I prefer that sort of thing now as it makes me feel like I've really worked hard.

4. Roxy101

Roxy101 Well-Known Member

I use my wii fit most days for 30 minutes which is great for when I have no time todo anything else. Not tryed any other fitness games for it yet although x