The Biggest Loser Wii Game

havent had a chance to have a go yet but will have a quick go for about 20mins when boyfriend gets in the bath so ive got free rein of the tv and can put the wii on :D

Just had a go on biggest loser challenge for the first time and YES "Just like a yoga master" is incredibly annoying - if yoga masters are red faced and sweating then I suppose hes right but i doubt it a lot :)

Also - did anyone else notice the person that I assume is supposed to be you puffing away in the background looks very round lol I know I'm fat but I dont look like that! Plus mine had a red top on, and everyone knows red made u look bigger than u are. Thats my argument anyway.

Overall I thought it was quite good - definitely made me sweat and got my heart rate up. Only thing that put me off was my boyfriend trying to join in and falling over on a warm up exercise :D sitting/standing on puppy toys and the puppy himself coming over and licking my face when I had to lay on the floor for certain exercises, he probably thought id collapsed lol

I have this on the xbox kinect- love the workouts.. Only do 30 mins sessions but sweat by the end of it!

I only did a 30minute workout too on the 'challenging' setting as this is what the game recommended but I thought it would start easy on me lol I liked it :) doesnt give u long enough to go get a drink though!

I did the light one and I was sweating haha

The kinect gives u plenty of time for a drink.. I'm waiting a few seconds actually once I'm done..

Just had a go on biggest loser challenge for the first time and YES "Just like a yoga master" is incredibly annoying - if yoga masters are red faced and sweating then I suppose hes right but i doubt it a lot :)

Also - did anyone else notice the person that I assume is supposed to be you puffing away in the background looks very round lol I know I'm fat but I dont look like that! Plus mine had a red top on, and everyone knows red made u look bigger than u are. Thats my argument anyway.

Overall I thought it was quite good - definitely made me sweat and got my heart rate up. Only thing that put me off was my boyfriend trying to join in and falling over on a warm up exercise :D sitting/standing on puppy toys and the puppy himself coming over and licking my face when I had to lay on the floor for certain exercises, he probably thought id collapsed lol

You can change your "outfit" if you want to! I am now pink team, hoping Ashley's weight loss can rub off on me! I look pregnant though, and I'm soooo not! Ha ha!!

lol :)

Mine arrived on Thursday did a workout yesterday but won't have time to fit another in till Monday I thought it was much better than wii fit cos not as much waiting around in-between and was a proper work out. If you all want to sweat try the jillian michaels game for the wii I almost throw up doing that one, however I am VERY unfit :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

i did a 45 min workout earlier and defo got me hot and out of breath. its just finding the time to do it. i normally have my 1 yr old tryin to sit on the wii board as im standing on it she thinks its funny and plomps her bottom on it lol x

Just a warning about weighing in on this game. Luckily I weighed after my SW WI so knew my weight otherwise I'd have been devastated cos in my first weigh in it said I'd put on 5 kilo!!!!!!! That's around 11 pounds in one week :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Back