The Biggest Loser - Xbox 360 Kinect

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by Cherry_Pie, 29 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Cherry_Pie

Cherry_Pie Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(12.18%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hello!

I just wanted to post how much I recommend this game! I bought it just before Christmas and still use it every week. I've never tried the 30 Day Shred, but it sounds similiar. Routines are broken down into exercises that last no longer than a minute. You can choose what type of workout you want (cardio, box fit, yoga, etc), what body area you want to target (if any), how long you want your workout to be, and there are five difficulty levels.

I've played Wii Fit and it was no challenge for me. But with TBL I find it's great, even if you're a regular gym visitor, and the Kinect all-body tracking is so much more effective than having to depend entirely on the Wii remote. The game instantly shows you if you're doing an exercise wrong, which is wonderful if you're new to a particular type of exercise (like me with yoga!)

Heartily recommended :)

Product link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Biggest-Los..._1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1309338081&sr=1-1

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lilprincessvic

lilprincessvic Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World/ Clean Eating
    Mine arrived on Monday and i love it :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 15lbs gone 51 to go!!!! ****

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.