The Biggest Loser

MagdaX

is Magdalicious
I stayed up till 2 am last night catching up on the last few episodes of The Biggest Loser USA and even though I'm now knackered (plus I have to work today :( ) I am also totally inspired and overwhelmed with emotions!
Those people are amazing! They are working so so hard to change themselves and their lives. They are all going through similar journeys to ours just walking a slightly different path (i.e not doing LL).
I can completely relate and I think that program is amazingly inspirational. If you haven't watched it yet, do! It's so worth it!

Completely agree with you! I love that show, and I love Biggest Loser Australia too!
The people are just so inspirational, and often have huge amounts of weight to lose but are just so determined. I always find myself getting emotional at least once an episode!

Of course the 250k prize helps too! I wonder if I should ask my LLC to set up an incentive like that for our group. LOL!

I'm totally addicted to the biggest loser as is hubby. Will be weird tomorrow night as we usually watch it while tucking into a takeaway pmsl x

I know who won this series but i won't spoil your fun ;)
Series 9 is even better! :D

What the series on sky 1 the now?

Yep! ;)
Boyfriend is American and he has a way of watching U.S telly on the computer :)

We love it, wouldn't be the same if we knew!

Back