The Biggest Loser

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
I am really missing this.

Are Sky going to be showing these ever again, other than the old ones.

I just download all the US/Austrialian ones and watch them, they are much more entertaining for me simply because they have a bigger budget to play with! Though I heard there will be a new series and Davina McCall will present.

i have only seen a few episodes of one series which has just finished on sky. i cant wait to watch any episodes i have missed. i wish i could lose the amount they lose in a week!

i have only seen a few episodes of one series which has just finished on sky. i cant wait to watch any episodes i have missed. i wish i could lose the amount they lose in a week!

I read somewhere that it isnt technically a week, sometimes its as much as ten days. plus all they have to do all day is exercise.

Yeah apparently they all starve and dehydrate themselves loads too. Its kinda a stupid programme since its so unrealisic but I am still addicted. I love the couples one.

Im addicted to the US version (I dont know why but uk one didnt seem as goodand us always make ita big blub fest!) watch it online so currently am following series 10 and its so good for a motivation boost on weds for my new week of healthy eating.

Where do you get it online?

It's on at the moment in the day at 12pm, not sure what channel

Not being funny but if Davina McCall presents the UK version I won't be watching cos I can't stand her.

maybe we could start a petition to sky. At present it is on sky 1 but it wouldnt hurt emailing living as well.

Where do you get it online?

I tend to watch episodes on sidereel.com
they usually have a good variety of links and no annoying pop up ads on their site! Tend to have uploads from wisevid which is a good site to watch videos from.

I think the US version just do things bigger and better, and I love the trainers. Only got into it last year so have gone back and watched alot of past seasons too.. so good! Only thing I hate is that american version gets really gameplay orientated sometimes with some contestants (esp in this current season!) and while i like the drama can take over the whole point of it.

I don't have Sky. They had the couples one on one of the freeview channels last year, but I'd love to be able to see it :eek:

I'm with you Pickle, can't stand Davina either.

oh i love Davina. Helps that this is my first name too (everyone calls me by my middle name, blame my nan for that)

I must have a look for that on sidereel!! I watch quite a few things on there!! Did anyone see the season were tara was in the green team?? She came back there in the one which has just finished on sky when they were doing the marathon!! She had gained a gd bit of weight again. I heard this happens quite a bit on this show after flimming ends.

I think that once they get into the "real world" they do tend to put on a little bit.
did you see the winner from the first USA show on Oprah. He has put it all back on plus some and he was really slagging off the show.

Back